Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elizabeth Warren Identified Herself As 'American Indian' On Texas Bar Registration

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    You obviously weren't on DCJ in Nov. 2016.

Otherwise

You mean the pot smoker who did not know were/what Aleppo was, could not name a foreign leader, or thought knowing anything about foreign matters was unnecessary?

[] [] []
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tff View Post
    Elizabeth Warren was mistaken about her heritage. Clearly she is unfit for duty!
    "Mistaken?"

But she looks so much like a typical Native American...

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Fapper View Post

And still you were one to support a lying, thieving, adulterous, coward.
    But Trump! WHATABOUT TRUMP?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I would think many who grow up in Oklahoma think or have been told the are 'Cherokee'.
    Is that so?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Warren was not wrong about being part Native American. She is, as the DNA test proved. Her family stories were accurate. She is part Indian heritage. She of course never claimed to be related to Pocahontus. That was Daffy.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,496 Times in 7,584 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 274 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You mean the pot smoker who did not know were/what Aleppo was, could not name a foreign leader, or thought knowing anything about foreign matters was unnecessary?

[] [] []
    Yesiree! Would you prefer Trump?

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

I don't believe in affirmative action and believe its racism. She has apologized for doing that over 30 years ago. I am very interested in her proposals for limiting the power of the wealthy and growing the economy.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Yesiree! Would you prefer Trump?
    Did not vote for him, or Hillary. Like I have said many times before, I voted for a patriot with morals, Darrel Castle.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    Did not vote for him, or Hillary. Like I have said many times before, I voted for a patriot with morals, Darrel Castle.
    Never heard of him. If I had I would've given him a serious look. But good for you voting 3rd party. We had a terrible choice with the two main parties.
    As far as Johnson I still believe he was better than Trump, hrc and Jill, which, admitedly isn't saying much. He was a successful govnah of NM. But he never ran a serious campaign. Maybe he would have if given the chance to debate.

edit: Just wiki'd him and he's not far from Johnson on his positions it looks like to me.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,676 Times in 14,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,136 Times in 1,080 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Warren was not wrong about being part Native American. She is, as the DNA test proved. Her family stories were accurate. She is part Indian heritage. She of course never claimed to be related to Pocahontus. That was Daffy.
    1) If Warren was under the impression that she was fractionally Native American, she still should not have identified her primary race as American Indian," because, that's a lie, either way.

2) Trump did not coin the Pocahontas nickname. A Boston editorialist did during her Senate race against Scott Brown. We had been calling her that on JPP long before Trump was running for president.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Minister of Truth For This Post:

anonymoose (02-06-2019)

12. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Never heard of him. If I had I would've given him a serious look. But good for you voting 3rd party. We had a terrible choice with the two main parties.
    As far as Johnson I still believe he was better than Trump, hrc and Jill, which, admitedly isn't saying much. He was a successful govnah of NM. But he never ran a serious campaign. Maybe he would have if given the chance to debate.

edit: Just wiki'd him and he's not far from Johnson on his positions it looks like to me.
    His 2012 campaign was pretty good. I think he just started smoking too much pot since then.

13. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Howard the Duck View Post
    His 2012 campaign was pretty good. I think he just started smoking too much pot since then.
    Totally agree. He acted very immature in some of his interviews, pretending to pick his nose in one. He was better in '12. BTW, he doesn't smoke it, only edibles.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymoose For This Post:

Minister of Truth (02-06-2019)

15. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

1) If Warren was under the impression that she was fractionally Native American, she still should not have identified her primary race as American Indian," because, that's a lie, either way.

2) Trump did not coin the Pocahontas nickname. A Boston editorialist did during her Senate race against Scott Brown. We had been calling her that on JPP long before Trump was running for president.
    Why was it wrong?She was part Indian. She did not know how much until many years later. There was nothing wrong done there. And Trump is the one who used Pocohantus. and still uses it as an insult and a slur. He is responsible for the focus.
    Warren is a tireless consumer advocate who has worked hard for the middle class and the poor people her whole career. She would make a president for the people. Trump is a prez for the plutocrats. He is giving the treasury away to the wealthy.

16. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Why was it wrong?She was part Indian. She did not know how much until many years later. There was nothing wrong done there. And Trump is the one who used Pocohantus. and still uses it as an insult and a slur. He is responsible for the focus.
    Warren is a tireless consumer advocate who has worked hard for the middle class and the poor people her whole career. She would make a president for the people. Trump is a prez for the plutocrats. He is giving the treasury away to the wealthy.
    Everyone still calls her Pocahontas. Why do you think it's acceptable for someone who is 1/32 Native American to identify their primary race as "American Indian" on a form? Do you think Dr Rachel Dolezal is black?

17. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Everyone still calls her Pocahontas. Why do you think it's acceptable for someone who is 1/32 Native American to identify their primary race as "American Indian" on a form? Do you think Dr Rachel Dolezal is black?
    Get with the times Howard. It's now acceptable for a male to identify as a female if he/she so wishes.