Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 70

Thread: Media Fact-Checkers Caught Pushing Falsehoods...

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    10,757
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6,745 Times in 4,716 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 334 Times in 318 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/...-of-the-union/

    The land of the liars, and JPP libs fall for it every time...
    That's all liberals have now, is to try and paint Trump as bad.

    I'd like to hear an idea or two from them, an actual idea.
    but unlikely
    I VOTED FOR THE WHITE GUY THIS TIME

    C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

    WHERES RUTH

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

    Earl (02-07-2019)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    10,736
    Thanks
    1,833
    Thanked 6,524 Times in 4,697 Posts
    Groans
    505
    Groaned 433 Times in 412 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So post those instead.
    No need, this demonstrates your denial/willful ignorance, quite well.
    Liberalism always generates the exact opposite of its stated intent

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

    Dark Soul (02-07-2019)

  5. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,256
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 683 Times in 630 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL so predictable. Really, it's self preservation. You can't stand how cognitive dissonance makes you feel and you'll take the most simple effort to justify to yourself that you can ignore it. LOL fucking douche
    No, it's actually just that Breitbart is a well-known fake news site.

  6. The Following 3 Users Groan At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

    Earl (02-07-2019), Evmetro (02-07-2019), Havana Moon (02-07-2019)

  7. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,586
    Thanks
    31,559
    Thanked 20,935 Times in 16,309 Posts
    Groans
    22,311
    Groaned 3,647 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Duh? Breitbart is fake news. Try posting a website that deals in real news. If you can't find a few, then the story is probably bullshit.
    Yeh much better to use Raw Sewage as a source!!
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Earl (02-07-2019)

  9. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,256
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 683 Times in 630 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    No need, this demonstrates your denial/willful ignorance, quite well.
    So you don't actually have links to real news sites? Cool.

  10. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,586
    Thanks
    31,559
    Thanked 20,935 Times in 16,309 Posts
    Groans
    22,311
    Groaned 3,647 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Duh? Breitbart is fake news. Try posting a website that deals in real news. If you can't find a few, then the story is probably bullshit.
    The links to the original sources are there in the article! How can you be so effing dopey?
    Last edited by Havana Moon; 02-07-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  11. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,256
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 683 Times in 630 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    The links to the original source are there in the article! How can you be so effing dopey?
    So post them here.

  12. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    26,894
    Thanks
    16,618
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 6,767 Posts
    Groans
    2,942
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 958 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    That was a great article, but I really pay no heed to the daily lib screams of "Trump has lied 3,203,469.7 times since taking office!!!!! ARGGGHHHHH!!!!!"
    It demonstrates on how logic can be stretched and distorted to claim nearly any statement is a lie. Imagine if they held their own to the same standard?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dark Soul For This Post:

    countryboy (02-07-2019)

  14. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    26,894
    Thanks
    16,618
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 6,767 Posts
    Groans
    2,942
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 958 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So post them here.
    Piss-poor excuse for sheer laziness or willful ignorance.

  15. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    26,894
    Thanks
    16,618
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 6,767 Posts
    Groans
    2,942
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 958 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    That's all liberals have now, is to try and paint Trump as bad.

    I'd like to hear an idea or two from them, an actual idea.
    but unlikely
    "Medicare for all!"
    "Free college!"
    "Tax the rich!"

  16. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,256
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 683 Times in 630 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Piss-poor excuse for sheer laziness or willful ignorance.
    I know you're wrong, so I don't care to search for links. If you're making the claim, it's on you to prove it.

  17. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    75,586
    Thanks
    31,559
    Thanked 20,935 Times in 16,309 Posts
    Groans
    22,311
    Groaned 3,647 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Blog Entries
    23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    So post them here.
    Do you want me to wipe your arse as well?
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Havana Moon For This Post:

    Dark Soul (02-07-2019), Earl (02-07-2019)

  19. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    10,256
    Thanks
    390
    Thanked 1,775 Times in 1,473 Posts
    Groans
    84
    Groaned 683 Times in 630 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Do you want me to wipe your arse as well?
    I know trolls don't like hearing this, but if you make the claim, it's up to you to prove it.

  20. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    12,961
    Thanks
    3,079
    Thanked 4,175 Times in 2,860 Posts
    Groans
    1,231
    Groaned 460 Times in 421 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    No, it's actually just that Breitbart is a well-known fake news site.
    Are you incapable of not believing something you read? WTF? You're an idiot. I can glean the facts out of any piece of news. Are you unable to form your own point of view?
    Quick, send those on-site researchers some computer models

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinfoil For This Post:

    Dark Soul (02-07-2019), Earl (02-07-2019)

  22. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    26,894
    Thanks
    16,618
    Thanked 8,637 Times in 6,767 Posts
    Groans
    2,942
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 958 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I know you're wrong, so I don't care to search for links. If you're making the claim, it's on you to prove it.
    But your constant demonstration of ignorance is so entertaining...

Similar Threads

  1. FACT CHECKERS in overdrive, comrade Trump's SOTU 99% horeshit
    By reagansghost in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-07-2019, 06:07 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2019, 08:16 AM
  3. AP FACT CHECK: Trump's imaginary wages, trade falsehoods
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2018, 11:43 AM
  4. Liberal fact-checkers in the news
    By Русский агент in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-02-2018, 01:14 AM
  5. Fact Checking the Fact Checkers...
    By Cancel 2016.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-01-2012, 12:43 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •