1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    you are being insane
    no. your command and control notions of life make you a shitty person who thinks they're noble.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Now I'm confused here, is the implied theme of this thread that we don't need a Governmemt, or, we don't need anyone to run or administer that Government?

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 19 Times in 19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Now I'm confused here, is the implied theme of this thread that we don't need a Governmemt, or, we don't need anyone to run or administer that Government?
    My theme of this thread [I started] is about "Politicians"

My theme of this thread [I started] is NOT about anarchy.
    My theme of this thread [I started] is NOT about dissolving Government.
    My theme of this thread [I started] is NOT about we don't need anyone to run civil government.

My theme of this thread is about "Politicians" [aka carpet-bagging]

For the police dept to function, they don't need "Politicians"!
    For the Hospital to function, they don't need "Politicians"!
    For the Fire dept to function, they don't need "Politicians"!
    For the Schools to function, they don't need "Politicians"!
    For the court of Law to function, they don't need "Politicians"!
    For the restaurant to function, they don't need "Politicians"!

Inlieu of politicians ---all society needs are "ombudsmen" [noun]
    an official appointed to investigate individuals' complaints
    against maladministration, especially that of public authorities.

aka Official "Hall-Monitors"

A hall monitor is a person who checks to see that students aren't wandering the halls.

When a "Hall-Monitor" catches someone ---they take their name ...and... HAND IT TO A POLITICIAN?

Why does the Mayor make a speech when a snow storm is coming? ---That's the wrong person to rely upon when a snow storm is coming!

HELP! HELP! CALL THE MAYOR!

Are the Mayors there to blame? ---so we don't get all the
    labor-union representatives upset and
    reminded that their pay-contracts are coming up for review
    ---to keep up with the latest cost of living?

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why. When we have so many many experts?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 6 Times in 6 Posts

Bhaktajan, you’re suggesting anarchy disguised as populism. You would have multi governments such as family clans, street gangs, crime families with multi crews? Each of those organizations would have their own enforcers for establishing internal discipline and waging territorial wars against other organizations? Respectfully, Supposn

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Either this OP is an extremely dumb question...or it was an attempt at satire.

I'm not sure which.
    ON HIS WORST DAY, JOE BIDEN IS A BETTER PRESIDENT THAN TRUMP WAS ON HIS BEST DAY!

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,507 Times in 1,787 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,738 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries

Why do we need politicians? ---Please discuss this subject

Because we've been taught the hard way never to take full responsibility for ourselves, or we might change the system. If we keep to elected leaders we can disown our earlier footles and find new ones.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    Why do we need politicians?

I can see why a Mayor is useful ONLY when there is a population density of 1 family per every square mile...but...

IF A FAMILY UNIT ELECTED ITS OWN MAYOR:

If you Elect someone in your family to be the Mayor [mayor is Spanish means "The Best"] of your family....

That Mayor would be paid by the family...

That Mayor would then raise their Pay-Rate [ala Taxes]...

That Mayor would spend to money without disclosure...

Go ahead and elect a Mayor.

Which Chief of the Police,
    or Chief of the Fire dept
    or Chief of Sanitation,
    or Chief of the Post Office ,
    or Chief of Hospital Doctors
    needs a Mayor to do their jobs?

Which school teacher needs a Mayor to do their jobs?

Which Chief cannot do their jobs without a Mayor?

When was that last time your Mayor showed up at your place of work to "examine" your work acumen?

Without a Mayor, no one will remove the snow from the streets?

Do you check with the Mayor before posting your opinion here of JPP?

A politician and his "Government" should have a money generating business that does not run on contributions from tax payers.

Replace politicians with 24/7 tally boards of A/P & A/R ---everyone else can stay busy working until their pension kicks in!

At the end of every day EZ-PASS accounting dept knows the Year to date's balance.

But common folks have to wait a year to find out how much their politicians have put them into debt.

Why else do folks need to worry about the "cost of living" increases, one school graduation class after the other.

Please discuss this subject.
    my wife is a dictator!.....
    Isaiah 6:5
    “Woe to me!” I cried. “I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty.”

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 10 Times in 10 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bhaktajan View Post
    Why do we need politicians?

I can see why a Mayor is useful ONLY when there is a population density of 1 family per every square mile...but...

IF A FAMILY UNIT ELECTED ITS OWN MAYOR:

If you Elect someone in your family to be the Mayor [mayor is Spanish means "The Best"] of your family....

That Mayor would be paid by the family...

That Mayor would then raise their Pay-Rate [ala Taxes]...

That Mayor would spend to money without disclosure...

Go ahead and elect a Mayor.

Which Chief of the Police,
    or Chief of the Fire dept
    or Chief of Sanitation,
    or Chief of the Post Office ,
    or Chief of Hospital Doctors
    needs a Mayor to do their jobs?

Which school teacher needs a Mayor to do their jobs?

Which Chief cannot do their jobs without a Mayor?

When was that last time your Mayor showed up at your place of work to "examine" your work acumen?

Without a Mayor, no one will remove the snow from the streets?

Do you check with the Mayor before posting your opinion here of JPP?

A politician and his "Government" should have a money generating business that does not run on contributions from tax payers.

Replace politicians with 24/7 tally boards of A/P & A/R ---everyone else can stay busy working until their pension kicks in!

At the end of every day EZ-PASS accounting dept knows the Year to date's balance.

But common folks have to wait a year to find out how much their politicians have put them into debt.

Why else do folks need to worry about the "cost of living" increases, one school graduation class after the other.

Please discuss this subject.
    Going to address this from inside out, not from one side or another. it is a parable I am talking from and setting the stage to what I am about to discuss directly to your topic and all the human errors combined within it.

First, your topic is strictly social narrative comparisions not actual time people are occupying space simultaneously alive. Core human error done historically and not by accident and intentionally kept secret from the governed by hope, faith, charity because civility is the key to survival of a species.

Nobody is asked if they want the time they get living spontaneously here and after birth society teaches each ancestor to regret having one time to adapt as eternally timed apart so far.
    now comes the nity griddy, chain of command network from personal income to global economic trade where every lifetime has to function within the same time line logistics commonly called 24/7.

From my instinctive navigating humanity translates alpha brain, beta social significants to humanity, omega populaiton following standarize procedures that are designed to reduce face to face competition while eternally spaced apart now by having each reprouction project life is larger than being alive now. The problem in doing that is self evident as history records what goes wrong in mob rules and regulations pressed upon each added reproduction to the ever changing people populaiton carrying grudges ancestrally.

Social enlightenment of doubt casts a giant shadow upon intinctive awareness to living as 1 of a kind and here is the cause of 90% of mental illnesses, the first fertilize cell of a next occupant of hono sapien ancestry evolves to be their alpha brain, to a beta body of genetic lineage into the omega population never the same person twice inception as a species until reproductions stop occupying slace from now on.

Real time in plain sight folks, how many can explain life is eternally timed apart now? So far nobody ever agrees with my personal navigating time as one of a kind. equally conceived as ancestral lineage was my creator forming this body that resembles mostly the last 4 reproduction cycles contracting DNA into next added people until I was a result. I am 1 of 2 parents to two replacements of my DNA half theirs, their grandparetns has 25%, their great grandparents have 12.5 %, their great great grandparents have 6.25%.

I am not protesting reality as much as trying to correct human error at grossly exaggerating what life is in plain sight. hope this helps. It gave me serenity of knowing the things I can change and what causes me to never be the same compounding details twice conceived to decomposed. ashes to ashes metaphor.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

E-coli is the new watch word.

I have warned of this jauggernaut heading toward us all:

The young lads with their sagging pants/underpants bearing "fashion de jour" (or has evolved since Marky-Mark Walberg's 'Kevin Kline' ad-campaign of the 80's) ---are spreading e-coli every where yet all upper crust folks remain in silence ---albeit "aghast" reticence.

E-coli & mad-cow both emerge from microform/yeast/mold growths that are borne of the most famous pH unbalancing acidosis producing state of our 'internal environment' aka, stool contamination.

Let us pray for the future generations to escape the onslaught of our constitution's waste products' bane.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FAUX UPDATE FAUX UPDATE FAUX UPDATE FAUX UPDATE
    This is the latest update to the international survey of modern society's down fall due to fecal ingestion ---by the University of Bentover on Kissarse:

Outbreak in Europe blamed on 'super-toxic' strain - Yahoo! News

"Let us keep track of the newest vogue in World fecal ingestion" --Prof. Forest Gump II

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
    No Pants Day is a participatory holiday that happens on the first Friday in May.
    No Pants Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Bhaktajan’s comments:

This is yet another instance of "Spreading e-coli" every where ---yet all upper crust folks & Politicians & Philosopher-Kings--- remain in silence!

"A World Pandemic has broken out, caused by wide-spread E-coli infestation originating from public transportation & other public meeting spaces, where countless male youths' buttucks have directly come in contact with seating surfaces and thus caused unexpected outbreaks of E-coli".

Major western Cities have expressed their grave embarrasment and Most media outlets are too ashamed to report this story. Indeed, heavy contaminated Cities refuse to point any one out because it is, as one local police Department Captain commented to the Press, "This is the most stupifyingly stupid illness. I don't even want to talk about it to my own kids". Firehouses everywhere are hosing down streets homeless and Provincial Politians alike and no one is speaking out about the outragious stupid circumstances they are all mutually embroiled in.

A Russian diplomat is quoting as saying, "This may explain what the old USSR was always experiencing, and yet it too was covered up in the media." One source has attested to several Chinese diplomats saying the same thing.

Disease Control Centers world wide are conferring Today in the Haugue and reports have surfaced that past pandemics may have been linked to the use of Mini-skirts while sitting in Resturants the world over. School children from Kalamazoo to Timbuktu are now being taught a nursery rhyme that warns "Not to put stray bits of Corn Kernels in their mouths".

Authorities in Rio DeGenero Brasil, have said, in anticipation of the next Olympic games, that they will ban the use of Thongs in all public spaces, or at the least, they plan to ban Thongs in Cinema Theatres and Trains and Hospital waiting rooms.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    PS: We get what we deserve.
    What goes around comes around.

bhaktajan first posted this on Jan 11, 2013

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

This is NOT Neville Chamberlain’s speech at Heston Aerodrome, 30 September 1938:

There’s only two things I want to say.

First of all, I have received an immense number of letters during all these anxious times, and so has my wife. Letters of support, and approval, and gratitude and I can't tell you what an encouragement that has been to me. I want to thank the British people for what they have done.

And next I want to say that the settlement of the latest geographic area in the world sought to be subjugated, which has now been achieved is, in my view, only the prelude to a larger settlement in which all free-people may find peace.

This morning I had another talk with the Chief Chancellor, Mr Crazy Insaneman, and here is the paper which bears his name upon it as well as mine. Some of you, perhaps, have already heard what it contains but I would just like to read it to you,

"We, Mr Crazy Insaneman and Chief Chancellor, and the Figurehead Prime Minister, have had a further meeting today and are agreed in recognizing that the question of Crazy Insaneman-Figurehead Subjugator Prime Minister relations is of the first importance for the two countries and for world peace.

"We regard the agreement signed last night and the Crazy Insaneman-Figurehead Subjugator Prime Minister naval agreement as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples never to go to war with one another again.

"We are resolved that the method of consultation shall be the method adopted to deal with any other questions that may concern our two countries and we are determined to continue our efforts to remove possible sources of difference and thus to contribute to assure the peace of the world.

“My good friends, for the second time in our history, a Figurehead Subjugator Prime Minister has returned from the Crazy Insaneman Land bringing peace with honor. I believe it is "peace for our time." Go home and get a nice quiet sleep”.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Professor Gerald Crabtree, who heads a genetics laboratory at Stanford University in California, has put forward the iconoclastic idea that rather than getting cleverer, human intelligence peaked several thousand years ago and from then on there has been a slow decline in our intellectual and emotional abilities.

Although we are now surrounded by the technological and medical benefits of a scientific revolution, these have masked an underlying decline in brain power which is set to continue into the future leading to the ultimate dumbing-down of the human species, Professor Crabtree said.

His argument is based on the fact that for more than 99 per cent of human evolutionary history, we have lived as hunter-gatherer communities surviving on our wits, leading to big-brained humans. Since the invention of agriculture and cities, however, natural selection on our intellect has effective stopped and mutations have accumulated in the critical “intelligence” genes.

“I would wager that if an average citizen from Athens of 1000BC were to appear suddenly among us, he or she would be among the brightest and most intellectually alive of our colleagues and companions, with a good memory, a broad range of ideas and a clear-sighted view of important issues,” Professor Crabtree says in a provocative paper published in the journal Trends in Genetics.

“Furthermore, I would guess that he or she would be among the most emotionally stable of our friends and colleagues. I would also make this wager for the ancient inhabitants of Africa, Asia, India or the Americas, of perhaps 2,000 to 6,000 years ago,” Professor Crabtree says.

“The basis for my wager comes from new developments in genetics, anthropology, and neurobiology that make a clear prediction that our intellectual and emotional abilities are genetically surprisingly fragile,” he says.
    A comparison of the genomes of parents and children has revealed that on average there are between 25 and 65 new mutations occurring in the DNA of each generation. Professor Crabtree says that this analysis predicts about 5,000 new mutations in the past 120 generations, which covers a span of about 3,000 years.
    Some of these mutations, he suggests, will occur within the 2,000 to 5,000 genes that are involved in human intellectual ability, for instance by building and mapping the billions of nerve cells of the brain or producing the dozens of chemical neurotransmitters that control the junctions between these brain cells.

Life as a hunter-gatherer was probably more intellectually demanding than widely supposed, he says. “A hunter-gatherer who did not correctly conceive a solution to providing food or shelter probably died, along with his or her progeny, whereas a modern Wall Street executive that made a similar conceptual mistake would receive a substantial bonus and be a more attractive mate,” Professor Crabtree says.

However, other scientists remain sceptical. “At first sight this is a classic case of Arts Faculty science. Never mind the hypothesis, give me the data, and there aren’t any,” said Professor Steve Jones, a geneticist at University College London.

“I could just as well argue that mutations have reduced our aggression, our depression and our penis length but no journal would publish that. Why do they publish this?” Professor Jones said.
    “I am an advocate of Gradgrind science – facts, facts and more facts; but we need ideas too, and this is an ideas paper although I have no idea how the idea could be tested,” he said.

THE DESCENT OF MAN

Hunter-gatherer man
    The human brain and its immense capacity for knowledge evolved during this long period of prehistory when we battled against the elements

Athenian man
    The invention of agriculture less than 10,000 years ago and the subsequent rise of cities such as Athens relaxed the intensive natural selection of our “intelligence genes”.

Couch-potato man
    As genetic mutations increase over future generations, are we doomed to watching soap-opera repeats without knowing how to use the TV remote control?

iPad man
    The fruits of science and technology enabled humans to rise above the constraints of nature and cushioned our fragile intellect from genetic mutations.

Humans Are Getting Dumber And Dumber, Says Stanford Researcher Gerald Crabtree

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The World's Colonial Cousins are using a term
    to describe and 'acknowledge'
    National-Mutual Suicide plunge?

No Subliminals nor double-speak nor covert subterfuge required this time around?

What is the Fiscal Cliff?
    The Fiscal Cliff Explained

“Fiscal cliff” is the popular shorthand term used to describe the conundrum that the U.S. government will face at the end of 2012, when the terms of the Budget Control Act of 2011 are scheduled to go into effect.

What is the Fiscal Cliff?

Correct me if I am wrong here, but hasn't the American Media along with their (other) leaders alluding to Self-imposed suicide?

Has the Americans been primed and prepped for accepting the mass-self-suicide of its self ---by subtilely referring to:

Two fallen women seeking oblivion for the sins of their acts?

Has American allowed their leaders to brainwash them into accepting the REALITY that they are "Thelma & Louise-ing" themselves???

The American ...economy... is facing a self-imposed suicide plunge ---"So Please, Don't be surprised when you wake up to the re-reverse propaganda.

"Tuck and Roll boys and Girls, Mr Chamberlain is here on a Visit"

Thelma & Louise is a 1991 film … The film became a critical and commercial success, receiving six Academy Award nominations and winning one for Best Original Screenplay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thelma_and_Louise

Ooops I forgot the other analogy:

"Lemmings over a cliff"
    http://www.littlehouseinthevalley.co...s/lemmings.jpg

The "Pied Piper" Story
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pied_Piper_of_Hamelin

Rat-race
    Dog-eat-dog world
    The hamster wheel metaphor.

The hamster wheel is a familiar metaphor. ... The hamster wheel literally describes
    the concept of running in circles but making no progress. Doing things the same way,
    repeating the same mistakes, guided by a sense that motion is the important thing - I just need to keep going