Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thread Ban feature

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    You ban almost the entire Forum. The effect is, ... no one bothers to read your OP because no one is allowed to respond.
    Yet the litany of liberal complaints about being threadbanned is ceaseless.

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Yet here you are. I also seem to recall you moaning about being excluded for some of my threads, Taffy. If you don't "wish to communicate," don't.

Not a single thing of value will be lost thereby.
    Their lack of self awareness is astonishing

Leftist: “I hate that Legion and ILA Thread ban me but I don’t want to read their posts anyway”

3. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by #MAGA View Post
    Their lack of self awareness is astonishing

Leftist: “I hate that Legion and ILA Thread ban me but I don’t want to read their posts anyway”
    It's fascinating to read.

4. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Lizard View Post
    Poor guy. He goes to the moderated forum, where everyone should be essentially neutered in their responses, and he has to ban the opposition, so he can dick around. He's kind of like the old man, yelling at kids to get off his lawn. He just wants to attempt to troll liberals, because he's butthurt, and can't do much else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triggered Lizard View Post
    I don't allow racists, or haters in.
    Hypocrite much?

5. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by #MAGA View Post
    Your psychoanalysis is belied by the fact that I threadban very few in APP

For the record whether you read my threads or not is irrelevant although I know many do. The forum tells me so
    I can only speak for myself. I view the first page, see if anything looks interesting to comment on. I know you thread ban most of the Forum (including me) so I don't bother clicking on your thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.

6. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jackoff View Post
    I can only speak for myself. I view the first page, see if anything looks interesting to comment on. I know you thread ban most of the Forum (including me) so I don't bother clicking on your thread. I'm sure I'm not the only one that does this.
    Yet you felt compelled to comment on being threadbanned by someone whose posts you claim to have no interest in reading.

7. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Why exactly do you suppose any 'leftist' (= normal person) would wish to communicate with you, I wonder.
    Yet here you are. I also seem to recall you moaning about being excluded from some of my threads, Taffy. If you don't "wish to communicate," don't.

Not a single thing of value will be lost thereby.

8. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,041 Times in 13,848 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Yet the litany of liberal complaints about being threadbanned is ceaseless.
    How come I got a feeling that "copy and paste" and the other lemming are the same poster?

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Global Nationalist, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, The Anonymous, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, jbander, Bill, Elyana, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Margot Frank, JqYaqui, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, guno, hypGnosis, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, Aarr!, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Oneuli, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, spoon, distraff, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Gunny2009, Camarofan, DarthPedant, dosbft11, Magoo, femediaworld, TheRepublicofPolSci, StoneByStone, lee, Tbird19482 and Felex Sanders

9. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    How come I got a feeling that "copy and paste" and the other lemming are the same poster?
    Because you're stupid, anchovies. Glad I could help you with that.

10. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because you're stupid, anchovies. Glad I could help you with that.
    I don't know, we got two lemmings who seem to be the only two obsessed with banning anyone who has made them look foolish and then attempting to "rationalizing" it, seems too like too much of a coincidence to be an accident

Members banned from this thread: Cypress, Global Nationalist, Jarod, Mott the Hoople, The Anonymous, blackascoal, midcan5, evince, ZappasGuitar, signalmankenneth, Phantasmal, moon, iolo, Cadillac Man, jbander, Bill, Elyana, domer76, sear, archives, Nomad, Micawber, TTQ64, Hesher, crowonapost, Tomas Fabregas, mak2, floridafan, CharacterAssassin, Margot Frank, JqYaqui, Tranquillus in Exile, Master Fang, Nose Picker, katzgar, DonaldvoTrumpovich, Jade Dragon, Nordberg, Crazy Cat Lady, Wyvgard, Troll, Bourbon, Frank Apisa, Anne Frank, Gotcha68, Centerleftfl, kudzu, PoliTalker, guno, hypGnosis, jbander1, Fentoine Lum, Tacomaman, Jack, Aarr!, LV426, Old Trapper, jacka, Lesh, NiftyNiblick, jimmymccready, reagansghost, Apple Lung-Li-Chiao, Oneuli, bhoyal, Wilhelm Zenz, spoon, distraff, Bobb, Poor Richard Saunders, Gunny2009, Camarofan, DarthPedant, dosbft11, Magoo, femediaworld, TheRepublicofPolSci, StoneByStone, lee, Tbird19482 and Felex Sanders

11. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by anchovies View Post
    I don't know.
    That's evident, anchovies.

12. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,834 Times in 6,110 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post

Probably not. ILA has a different brand of douchebaggery, while Legion just spams the forum with repetitive brain farts, that often make little sense.

13. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Probably not. ILA has a different brand of douchebaggery, while Legion just posts repetitive brain farts, that often make little sense.
    Could be, but as I said, when was the last time you saw two posters who seem to be the only two obsessed with banning everyone and then attempting to "rationalizing" it?

14. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I don’t believe you

Fortunately JPP tells me how many people view my threads

I am JPPs most influential poster. Leftardiots can’t help themselves.

Take your buddy Rana aka Phantasml. She claims to have me on ignore but reads my every word.

15. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yet you felt compelled to comment on being threadbanned by someone whose posts you claim to have no interest in reading.
    That’s gonna leave a mark