Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Behar Admits the Media’s Desperation on Trump Is So Bad They’ll Knee-Jerk Attack Kids

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    So you think it is fine for people to threaten violence based on a hat?
    I do? What on earth makes you think that? The reading comprehension deficiencies of right-wingers are breathtaking to behold.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Equating MAGA hats with Klan holds.

Nice.
    You misread. Try again. Pay particular attention to the distinction between comparing and equating.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Crap like that makes me want to go out and buy one lol.
    A klan hood or a MAGA cap? Well, 60 years ago you could have gotten away with the former, within the same geographic and demographic social circles where the MAGA cap is accepted today. But the klan hood has already undergone the social stigmatizing that still lies in the future for the MAGA cap, where it becomes near-universally viewed as a symbol of evil. So, you can get away with the MAGA cap for a while without everybody spotting what it says about you.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    When people willingly adorn themselves in the symbols of hate, like KKK hoods or MAGA caps, people make certain assumptions about them.
    No one has adorned themselves of this you lying leftist dunce. That is a label fools like you slap on anyone who disagrees with your sick sycophantic madness.

What is wrong with Making America Great again snowflake? Does that make you cry?

Probably it would be easier for conservatives to grasp the reaction if they pictured it in terms of a hate symbol they had an equally strong reaction to.
    There you go again; making your bullshit up as you go. So what is hateful about defending our borders and protecting our citizens from hoards of criminals and losers?

For example, picture a group of Muslim kids in ISIS t-shirts.
    I doubt losers on the left would have attempted to provoke Muslims snowflake.

Given what a horrible person one has to be to wear a MAGA cap or ISIS t-shirt,
    There you fo with the bullshit again. How is wearing a Make America Great hat horrible? How is it anything remotely similar to ISIS? You lying leftist losers seem to be grasping at straws and looking more ignorant and Fascist every damned day.

people are just going to leap to conclusions that you're doing horrible things.
    Wrong; only ignorant, brain dead Fascist liberals jump to conclusions. They can't help it. Like you, they have a room temperature IQ and react without thinking most of the time.

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    I can't wait until those little Pussies get out of their comfort zone and into the real world ...
    What makes a delusional vagina boy like you think he lives in the real world?

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

They are? Since I didn't say they were the same, that opinion can only have come from you. So, what makes you think they're the same?
    I ASKED you the question.

So you are admitting they are not the same? Correct?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Enlightened One For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-23-2019)

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Opps wrong thread, I was taking about the Little Pussies at the High School ... not the real Pussies
    Nothing says irony better than a massive vagina boy like you calling others pussies.

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened One View Post
    I ASKED you the question.
    Work on your wording, then. The syntax matters. If I say "so, you like to have sex with dogs?" it suggests that something you said implies that you like to have sex with dogs. If nothing you said implies it, I'd do better with "do you like to have sex with dogs?"

If you're meaning to ask me whether I think the two things are the same, say "Do you think the two things are the same?"

So you are admitting they are not the same?
    Of course they aren't the same. But, if you'll reread, you'll see I didn't claim they were the same. Similarly, a KKK hood and an Aryan Nations t-shirt aren't the same thing.

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

No. Most of the world sees MAGA hats as symbols of a particular kind of hateful ignorance.
    Wrong; only dishonest loony leftist Fascists make such asinine claims OneLoony. So what is hateful and ignorant about Make America Great Again? Why do you hate America and the Democratic process?

Within your conservative bubble,
    Now that is some major irony; someone living in a loony leftist bubble claiming others are.

that's probably hard to believe, but even within the US, Trump is wildly unpopular -- the least popular president, on average, in the history of polling.
    Presidents who lead based on their principles tend to be fairly unpopular OhLoony. That is called leadership. The one's who hold a finger up to test opinion polls before making decisions, not so great.

And he's even more unpopular in other advanced nations.
    So he isn't unpopular in third world shit holes OhLoony? Whoddathunkit!

Those people who wear hats to indicate solidarity with his hate movement are seen for what they are by all but their fellow right-wingers.
    How is it a hate movement OhLoony? Explain. I know you lying leftists think you can just make up your bullshit as you go along, but people with intelligence don't buy your bullshit nor do they prescribe to your special brand of Fascism.

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 15 Times in 14 Posts

Work on your wording, then. The syntax matters. If I say "so, you like to have sex with dogs?" it suggests that something you said implies that you like to have sex with dogs. If nothing you said implies it, I'd do better with "do you like to have sex with dogs?"

If you're meaning to ask me whether I think the two things are the same, say "Do you think the two things are the same?"

Of course they aren't the same. But, if you'll reread, you'll see I didn't claim they were the same. Similarly, a KKK hood and an Aryan Nations t-shirt aren't the same thing.
    Do you know what a QUESTION mark is?

Thank you for admitting they are not the same.

Do you think Making America Great Again is racist?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Enlightened One For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-23-2019)

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

They are? Since I didn't say they were the same, that opinion can only have come from you. So, what makes you think they're the same?
    There you go again OhLoony; wallowing in predictable dishonesty. So then, what did you mean when you claimed MAGA cap represented the same hate as a KKK hood?

Poor OhLoonyTune; she caint hep it, she's got a severe case of stupid and TDS.

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do? What on earth makes you think that? The reading comprehension deficiencies of right-wingers are breathtaking to behold.
    You were justifying it OhLoonytune. Poor OhLoonytune, can't even remember what she is emotionally babbling ignorant about anymore.

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You misread. Try again. Pay particular attention to the distinction between comparing and equating.

16. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    So you think it is fine for people to threaten violence based on a hat? What an odious person you've revealed yourself to be.
    A klan hood or a MAGA cap? Well, 60 years ago you could have gotten away with the former, within the same geographic and demographic social circles where the MAGA cap is accepted today. But the klan hood has already undergone the social stigmatizing that still lies in the future for the MAGA cap, where it becomes near-universally viewed as a symbol of evil. So, you can get away with the MAGA cap for a while without everybody spotting what it says about you.
    You can't make this dishonest bullshit up. Poor OhLoonyTune....she's been triggered.

17. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

There she blows; the lying asshat is off to the races again. Yep, in OhLoonyTune world, comparing Maga caps to KKK hoods is not claiming they stand for the same hatred.

OhLoony, you can't even lie without looking like a dishonest, pathetic asshole.