Members banned from this thread: evince, zappasguitar, Nomad, Mason Michaels, Jade Dragon, Troll, PoliTalker and StoneByStone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liberals will agree and applaude.

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Liberals will agree and applaude.

'Some white people may have to die': University teaching assistant under fire for post.

A University of Georgia graduate student is getting criticism for comments he wrote on Facebook.

The man at the center of the controversy is Irami Osei-Frampong, a philosophy graduate student employed by the university as a teacher's assistant.

He speaks frequently about race and equality, but some critics believe he crossed the line when he made a post online that stated, "Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole."

Another social media post said: "Fighting white people is a skill."

The teaching assistant said he's confused by the backlash.

"I'm confused why that is so controversial," Osei-Frampong said.

Osei-Frampong appeared on Cox Media Group radio station WGAU on Tuesday morning, insisting he's not calling for violence, but believes it should remain an option.

"It's just a fact of history that racial justice often comes at the cost of white life," Osei-Frampong said. "I didn't advocate for violence. I was just honest of racial progress."

Thomas spoke with some students who had mixed reactions.

"I feel they should do something when it's, like, a racial thing,'' student Xavier Ford said.

"I would generally agree with it. I think black people in this country have been marginalized," student Andrew Davis said.

Thomas asked Osei-Frampong if he's worried about losing his position.

"If they fire me, they'd be firing me for doing my job," Osei-Frampong said.

Some UGA alumni said they're thinking about withholding donations to the school after learning of the comments.

"I feel like the things he is saying is inciting violence. They invite the idea into people's minds," UGA alumnus Andrew Lawrence said.

University leaders said they are consulting with the attorney general on what actions they can take, but Osei-Frampong said he's standing firm and not backing down.

University administrators sent WSB-TV the following statement, which reads, in part:

"The University has been vigorously exploring all available legal options. Racism has no place on our campus."

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-24-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,874 Times in 14,204 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,454 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    'Some white people may have to die': University teaching assistant under fire for post.

A University of Georgia graduate student is getting criticism for comments he wrote on Facebook.

The man at the center of the controversy is Irami Osei-Frampong, a philosophy graduate student employed by the university as a teacher's assistant.

He speaks frequently about race and equality, but some critics believe he crossed the line when he made a post online that stated, "Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole."

Osei-Frampong appeared on Cox Media Group radio station WGAU on Tuesday morning, insisting he's not calling for violence, but believes it should remain an option.

"It's just a fact of history that racial justice often comes at the cost of white life," Osei-Frampong said. "I didn't advocate for violence. I was just honest of racial progress."

"I feel they should do something when it's, like, a racial thing,'' student Xavier Ford said.

"I would generally agree with it. I think black people in this country have been marginalized," student Andrew Davis said.

Some UGA alumni said they're thinking about withholding donations to the school after learning of the comments.

"I feel like the things he is saying is inciting violence. They invite the idea into people's minds," UGA alumnus Andrew Lawrence said.

University leaders said they are consulting with the attorney general on what actions they can take, but Osei-Frampong said he's standing firm and not backing down.

University administrators sent WSB-TV the following statement, which reads, in part:

"The University has been vigorously exploring all available legal options. Racism has no place on our campus."

“If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,874 Times in 14,204 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,454 Times in 1,373 Posts
    Blog Entries

Whitey is dying off naturally
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ammo up, fairies

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    Whitey is dying off naturally
    So is blacky

Planned Parenthood has done more to exterminate coloreds than the KKK. True story Leroy

7. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,028 Times in 3,012 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 234 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Ammo up, fairies

Guano would never man up. He is the quintessential internet pussy

9. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.3 For This Post:

10. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm sure there is some context to this.

You know, you never hear the stories of Black people coming up to White people with Flowers, small financial Gifts, and words of Love and Affection, for fighting and dying for their Freedom from Slavery.

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm sure there is some context to this.

You know, you never hear the stories of Black people coming up to White people with Flowers, small financial Gifts, and words of Love and Affection, for fighting and dying for their Freedom from Slavery.
    Care to tell who's still alive, from when Slavery was occurring; unless your referring to the Slaves that Islam says is OK??

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Care to tell who's still alive, from when Slavery was occurring; unless your referring to the Slaves that Islam says is OK??
    Well, USF. We see Black people hating on White people for Slavery, I just figured that there were just as many showing gratitude to White people for fighting for their Freedom. (?)

13. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

They will? Who told you that, taintstain? One of your other halfwit RW tards?

Another massively stupid fucking post from a forum RW moron.

Learn how to spell, cretin.

14. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Well, USF. We see Black people hating on White people for Slavery, I just figured that there were just as many showing gratitude to White people for fighting for their Freedom. (?)
    The main characteristic of liberals is seeing only part of the equation.

15. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    They will? Who told you that, taintstain? One of your other halfwit RW tards?

Another massively stupid fucking post from a forum RW moron.

Learn how to spell, cretin.
    Try to understand how to use provided links, you dumbass idiot.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,340 Times in 10,527 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,917 Times in 4,233 Posts
    Blog Entries

Try to understand how to use provided links, you dumbass idiot.
    I was referring to your thread title, you fucking idiot.

As usual, even the simplest of posts gets past you. What a fucking loser.

18. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

such a loser

19. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    I was referring to your thread title, you fucking idiot.

As usual, even the simplest of posts gets past you. What a fucking loser.
    Can you show where you said that, prior to you being shown as an idiot??

20. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post: