Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: How isthe Buzzfeed lie not being talked about, Liberals can start apologizing now!

1. #151 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,727 Times in 27,215 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,585 Times in 18,174 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fox just reported the death of Ginsberg

Problem is she is not dead

2. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-21-2019)

3. #152 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    I heard you lie though!
    dear fucking idiot,

Muellers own public court filings back the vast majority of what the paper said in their article

fuck you very much

4. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

5. #153 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,327 Times in 6,017 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 602 Times in 566 Posts

What is PIP, and please do not threaten me, it's beneath you evidently! Trump is allowing me more on my paycheck, I welcome that, he is taking on the issue of trade while his predecessors declined to and winning. He has got North Korea to the table, and they have deceased launching missiles over Japan. The economy is growing at rates they say could not happen, rates certainly not seen in the worst economic recovery under Obama. Unemployment lowest in many years especially minority unemployment. now you call that whatever the hell you want but it is good for our country. All this while trying to ward off all the attacks, which have been unprecedented for a President, the constant attacks from the new Pravda (The left stream media,aka a political arm of the DNC, which fear him the most). When he wins on the wall they are done! What is hilarious to me is you seem to think, that leftist politicians do not make themselves filthy rich on the backs of the American people. Look up how much money pelosi, feinstein,and schumer, have made while in Government certainly not from their salary, taking the same bribes you accuse only republicans of taking, so do what you want, if you can't stand my heat, get out of my kitchen
    You radicalized right-wing extremists love to trumpet the "worst economic recovery" talking point ad nauseam. Do you even know what it means or are you just parroting what you heard on FoxNews?
    The truth is the stock market increased under President Obama's presidency more than any other two term president. And if the stock market goes up, so does Americans net worth. That's what I care about. I could give a rat's ass about your obscure economic numbers. I care about my investment portfolio and that's about it. My portfolio tripled under President Obama. Under Trump, it did well the first year of his presidency but in 2018, it was underwater. You can cherry-pick any economic metric to make the economy look however you want. And, sadly, that's what you've done although most intelligent, investment-savvy people know it's all bullshit.
    Judge Juan M. Merchan wrote that Trump “appears to take the position that his situation and this case are unique and that the pre-trial publicity will never subside. However, this view does not align with reality.”

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Capitalist For This Post:

evince (01-21-2019)

7. #154 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    You radicalized right-wing extremists love to trumpet the "worst economic recovery" talking point ad nauseam. Do you even know what it means or are you just parroting what you heard on FoxNews?
    The truth is the stock market increased under President Obama's presidency more than any other two term president. And if the stock market goes up, so does Americans net worth. That's what I care about. I could give a rat's ass about your obscure economic numbers. I care about my investment portfolio and that's about it. My portfolio tripled under President Obama. Under Trump, it did well the first year of his presidency but in 2018, it was underwater. You can cherry-pick any economic metric to make the economy look however you want. And, sadly, that's what you've done although most intelligent, investment-savvy people know it's all bullshit.
    Real simple: when it goes up=cred trump, when it goes down blame Obama....

Our farmers just love these great deals
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

8. #155 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Wolverine,

What is PIP, and please do not threaten me, it's beneath you evidently!
    Perhaps you do not have 'signatures' enabled. If so, then this would appear beneath my posts:

"Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Flame on me, mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you go on my PERMANENT Ignore List. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I won't participate in your threads, you will be banned from mine. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: if you like my PIP, feel free to use it. It works well."

My warning was exactly that. It was not intended as a threat. It was merely to inform you of what will happen if you start talking about me again. It is a statement that I maintain certain minimum standards for acceptable conduct in my posting experience here, using the given tools. I actually extend the warning as a courtesy in case the other person genuinely wishes to continue having mutually respectful conversations with me. This courtesy is generally only extended to people with whom I have been previously enjoying interesting conversations with. If somebody I never heard of comes and violates my PIP there is no warning. They are instantly and permanently banned and Ignored.

Trump is allowing me more on my paycheck, I welcome that, he is taking on the issue of trade while his predecessors declined to and winning. He has got North Korea to the table, and they have deceased launching missiles over Japan. The economy is growing at rates they say could not happen, rates certainly not seen in the worst economic recovery under Obama. Unemployment lowest in many years especially minority unemployment. now you call that whatever the hell you want but it is good for our country. All this while trying to ward off all the attacks, which have been unprecedented for a President, the constant attacks from the new Pravda (The left stream media,aka a political arm of the DNC, which fear him the most). When he wins on the wall they are done! What is hilarious to me is you seem to think, that leftist politicians do not make themselves filthy rich on the backs of the American people. Look up how much money pelosi, feinstein,and schumer, have made while in Government certainly not from their salary, taking the same bribes you accuse only republicans of taking, so do what you want, if you can't stand my heat, get out of my kitchen
    That whole post can be summed up in one word.

Whataboutism.

This was your post in response to me when I told you I was concerned about the federal debt. And you go on and on about every other thing you like about Trump. Everything EXCEPT making a comment about the federal debt.

Do you think the federal debt will just go away by itself?

Do you think President Trump is going to get Mexico to pay for it?

Honestly, I don't know what you Trump supporters think. Is borrowed money free and you never have to pay it back? Is that what you think?

How can you support a tax cut for the rich that doesn't even pay America's bills?

And then we have to borrow money to pay for everything. What kind of a plan is THAT?

It's a LOUSY one! That's what it is. It's irresponsible! It's living on borrowed time. How is the next generation supposed to pay down the debt we are kicking down the road when we are in the process of eliminating as many good well-paying jobs as possible? And they can't even pay off their student loans or buy a house? Bad plan from a bad President who has lots of business experience - at going bankrupt!
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #156 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Default One liberal has apologized for the fake news narrative about Chief Spreading Bull

10. #157 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    SHOCKING: Fox News Labels Disgraced Republican Mark ...
    https://crooksandliars.com/logan-mur...ox-news-labels...

When a high-profile Republican gets into trouble, Fox News steps in to mislead their sheep viewers by labeling the ... Fox News Labels Disgraced Republican Mark Sanford -- A Democrat. ... Whenever Fox News wants you to forget that someone is actually a Republican, they, ah, accidentally label them a Democrat on their chryon and let it go. So ...
    Too funny. Fox is so bad.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (01-21-2019)

12. #158 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

13. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

14. #159 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S._E._Cupp

Sarah Elizabeth Cupp (born February 23, 1979) is an American television host, conservative political commentator and writer. In August 2017, she began hosting S.E. Cupp: Unfiltered, a political panel show, co-hosted by Andrew Levy, on HLN and later CNN.
    She is a former panelist on the CNN political debate show Crossfire, author of Losing Our Religion: The Liberal Media's Attack on Christianity and co-author of Why You're Wrong About the Right. She was a panelist on Real News on TheBlaze, a co-host of the MSNBC talk show The Cycle, and guest host on Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld. She is a frequent guest panelist on Real Time with Bill Maher.

she has been a conservative Republican all her life idiot

15. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

16. #160 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Darth,

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    How about the part where Trump supposedly told Cohen to lie lol?

That would be the only thing that would compell Mullet to do an uncharacteristic press release.
    "That would be the only thing that would compell Mullet to do an uncharacteristic press release."

And THAT would be you putting words in his mouth.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (01-21-2019)

18. #161 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello evince,

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Fox just reported the death of Ginsberg

Problem is she is not dead
    That's TERRIBLE!

Fox has sunk low. That is in the worst taste.

She's stayin alive:

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

evince (01-21-2019)

20. #162 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

21. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

22. #163 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Darth,

"That would be the only thing that would compell Mullet to do an uncharacteristic press release."

And THAT would be you putting words in his mouth.
    More like assigning logic to his actions lol.

Why would Mullet do a highly uncharacteristic press release just to refute something that has nothing to do with Buzzfeed’s central claim [that Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress]?

Was Buzzfeed wrong about the time of day Trump contacted Cohen? Who the frick cares about that? And why would Mullet bother with it?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

23. #164 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

because the entire world was beginning to talk about the Impeachment of trump

he wanted to quell that and the part about it being HIS people leaking

24. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

25. #165 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    More like assigning logic to his actions lol.

Why would Mullet do a highly uncharacteristic press release just to refute something that has nothing to do with Buzzfeed’s central claim [that Trump instructed Cohen to lie to Congress]?

Was Buzzfeed wrong about the time of day Trump contacted Cohen? Who the frick cares about that? And why would Mullet bother with it?
    Only Robert Mueller can answer that question. For now it must remain a blank for us. It is a mistake to try to fill in the blank.