Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: How isthe Buzzfeed lie not being talked about, Liberals can start apologizing now!

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    turning on Mueller? Quite the contrary. He saw a louder call for impeachment, and chose to tamp down the fire for now.
    Dude, Mullet swatted the story away like a big rim-protector in the NBA. There’s no reason for Mullet to do that unless the *facts that mattered* were wrong.

Even your leftist media buddies have backed away from it. And to top it off, Buzzfeed is getting racked over the coals for maligning a teenager.

Buzzfeed currently has the same credibility as the National Enquirer. Yet, here you are defending them.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-21-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Wolverine,

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Actually since he became President he is the opposite, he is solving problems that neither party want solved, because they are issues they use to pit us against one another, while they steal us blind. Sorry you can't see how good he has been already for our economy, and country, which would suggest you are one of the DC crowd, and part of the problem!
    I need to warn you that you are treading out onto thin ice as soon as you begin talking about me. I am not the subject. Don't troll me. I don't play that game. I will not hesitate to utilize my PIP should the need arise. I came here to talk about politics, not to hear what you think about me. If you are unable to cease and desist immediately, and instead you feel that blurting what you think about me is somehow part of a political discussion, I will be happy to oblige by enacting my well-publicized PIP to prevent further flaming. Do not talk about me or you will be placed on permanent Ignore, banned from my Threads, and I will cease posting in any of your threads. You're going to be nice to me, or you are going to be out of my life forever. This has been your one and only warning.

Now if you don't like what I said, that's one thing. Feel free to tell me why. Explain your own position. That's what I am interested in hearing.

The way I see it, the economy was doing fine before Trump took office. I think he has HURT the USA by reducing revenue too low at a time when we should be paying down the debt. If we can't pay down the debt during a good economy how do we expect to EVER pay it down during the next recession? And I predict that Trump's meddling with the economy will cause a recession after the reality hits that the federal debt is too high and getting higher because we are not collecting enough tax revenue.

President Trump has sold out to the rich. He has done what the greediest ultra-rich people want, and that has been A DETRIMENT TO OUR COUNTRY.

That tax cut for the rich has been unpopular. Less than half the nation actually support it. It was a bad idea. It will not end well. You can't pretend or tweet the debt away.

President Trump has favored rich special interests OVER the USA, just like the corrupt swamp he said he was going to drain.

Instead of draining the swamp, Trump has made it deeper and stinkier.

Trump's policies stink like the muck from a hog farm.

President Trump has been bad for the United States.

He is not only part of the DC crowd, he is the leader of it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,734 Times in 14,330 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,387 Times in 1,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by countryboy View Post
    Yes, he said BF's story was inaccurate. How do you glean anything else from that?
    Read the quote. Pretend we're talking about Clinton, and see if that opens your eyes
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Dude, Mullet swatted the story away like a big rim-protector in the NBA. There’s no reason for Mullet to do that unless the *facts that mattered* were wrong.

Even your leftist media buddies have backed away from it. And to top it off, Buzzfeed is getting racked over the coals for maligning a teenager.

Buzzfeed currently has the same credibility as the National Enquirer. Yet, here you are defending them.
    Um...no. Remember when you kept parroting "Squawk!!! no collusion"

Heard Giuliani lately?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

6. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

Read the quote. Pretend we're talking about Clinton, and see if that opens your eyes
    Lol, inaccurate is, well, inaccurate.

I forget what part of the country you're in, the weather affecting you? It was like 1 degree this morning here.
    Every life matters

7. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I forget what part of the country you're in, the weather affecting you? It was like 1 degree this morning here.
    -5 here. Got the new van plugged in. We'll have 40's here in two days. At least the lakes are making ice. I need to get out and fish

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

countryboy (01-21-2019)

10. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

"Sources say that Countryboy is a tile man. Mueller has evidence that he only works with ceramic tiles, because he doesn't have the tools necessary to cut porcelain tiles'

Inaccurate? Total fabrication?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

domer76 (01-21-2019)

12. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.d9e2a659c0b5

In a rare move, Mueller’s office denies BuzzFeed report that Trump told Cohen to lie about Moscow project
    what lie?

lol there is no lie, only inaccurate details about when Trump quit working on the Moscow Tower with his boss Putin

squirm little billy squirm!

13. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

"Sources say that Countryboy is a tile man. Mueller has evidence that he only works with ceramic tiles, because he doesn't have the tools necessary to cut porcelain tiles'

Inaccurate? Total fabrication?
    Lol, porcelain IS a type of ceramic. It's simply been vitrified. https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=3510

Inaccurate is, inaccurate. To speculate as to the extent of the inaccuracy is just that, speculation.
    Every life matters

14. The Following User Says Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

15. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    what lie?

lol there is no lie, only inaccurate details about when Trump quit working on the Moscow Tower with his boss Putin

squirm little billy squirm!
    you do realize how stupid you look, don't you?

Was trump conspiring with the Scottish Government too, he has a golf resort there, or how about the dozens of properties Trump has all over the world.
    Is he one big Conspiring with the world criminal , huh nut-bag.

Educate yourself, then come back and tell us what Trump has done wrong, CNN is a waste of ones mind, don't be a waste all of your life, there are books.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

17. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    you do realize how stupid you look, don't you?

Was trump conspiring with the Scottish Government too, he has a golf resort there, or how about the dozens of properties Trump has all over the world.
    Is he one big Conspiring with the world criminal , huh nut-bag.

Educate yourself, then come back and tell us what Trump has done wrong, CNN is a waste of ones mind, don't be a waste all of your life, there are books.
    Scotland isn't our main adversary you ignorant slut

18. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Lol, porcelain IS a type of ceramic. It's simply been vitrified. https://www.johnbridge.com/vbulletin...ead.php?t=3510

Inaccurate is, inaccurate. To speculate as to the extent of the inaccuracy is just that, speculation.
    We know what the inaccuracy is. BF claimed that Mueller has text/emails proving the claims. Mueller isn't ready to admit that during an ongoing investigation. BF interviewed intelligence officers working on the investigation. They seem to be pretty adamant about standing their ground, given the fact that they could face a libel suit if they are wrong.

19. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldvoTrumpovich View Post
    Don't you ever get tired of sucking Trump's dick?
    Snowflakes crying.....

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

Wolverine (01-21-2019)

21. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Because it isn't a lie?
    Yes it is, you ignorant dumb fuck.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

22. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NOTAllthere View Post
    Buzzfeed stands by the story, and challenges Mueller to be specific. Any news on that?
    Mueller says it is a lie. You're a dumb ignorant fuck.