Members banned from this thread: Blackwater Lunchbreak, SmarterthanYou, USFREEDOM911, cancel2 2022, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Granule, canceled.2021.1, Boris The Animal, canceled.2021.2, MAGA MAN, Irish, CFM, Ralph, Sailor, Life is Golden, Bigdog, TTQ64, Getin the ring, zymurgy, Superfreak, PraiseKek, Eagle_Eye, katzgar, countryboy, Tommatthews, volsrock, The Ugly Truth, BodyDouble, coolzone, rhym3pays, LV426, Loving91390, Into the Night, Enlightened One, Anarchon and artichoke

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Had Nothing To Do with THIS and There Is No THIS. Even If I Did Collude It's Not A

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I Had Nothing To Do with THIS and There Is No THIS. Even If I Did Collude It's Not A

Only somebody who is giving him a FREE PASS would not be able to see right through his protestations of innocence.

He claims he is innocent so loudly and repeatedly - he must be guilty.

You knew he's treading water when he says there was no collusion and by the way collusion is not a crime.

Well I wanna know.

I'd like to ask.

If collusion is not a crime, then why does Trump keep saying there was no collusion?

Why does he care so much?

PoliTalker anti-troll thread thief disclaimer: If this thread is stolen, plagiarized, will the thief have the nerve to use the entire OP, word for word? Including this disclaimer? If you want my take on it, you'll have to post to this original PoliTalker thread. I refuse to be an enabler for online bullies, so I won't post to a stolen thread. I won't even read it. If you don't see me, PoliTalker, posting in this thread check the author. This might be a hijacked thread, not the original.

Sure is a lotta smoke.

Where there is smoke there is fire.

That tells me there is collusion; and that collusion has been a violation of his oath of office.

He is supposed to be serving the USA, right?

America first?

Well, how come it often seems like Russia first with him?
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-21-2019), evince (01-20-2019), Frank Apisa (01-20-2019), iolo (01-22-2019), kudzu (01-21-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-22-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,766 Times in 27,240 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,590 Times in 18,179 Posts
    Blog Entries

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evince For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-22-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

He keeps saying it because your side keeps bringing up the allegation, like every 5 minutes.

6. The Following User Groans At Irish Exit For This Awful Post:

Nordberg (01-20-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Kacper,

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    He keeps saying it because your side keeps bringing up the allegation, like every 5 minutes.
    He's the media-hog.

It's like he is trying to control what the nation believes.

And it seems to be working for a certain segment.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Kacper,

He's the media-hog.

It's like he is trying to control what the nation believes.

And it seems to be working for a certain segment.
    The democrats see him as Pavlov's dog. I see him as the guy who rang the bell. Either way, he won't be forever so why fret.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Trump is president. That makes everything he says and does, news. The left is not treating him any differently. Trump loves to be the news. He has relished coverage his whole "adult" life. Does Fox Gnus mention him occasionally? Are you upset about that?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Kacper,

The democrats see him as Pavlov's dog. I see him as the guy who rang the bell. Either way, he won't be forever so why fret.
    The concern is the damage he does while he lasts. Not just the policy he enacts and the decisions he makes, or the way he represents the worst of our nation, but the way his leadership is setting such a poor example of how to behave.

For instance: If two people are discussing an important political subject and they have a disagreement, people following President Trump's leadership would think it is OK for one of the people in the political discussion to personally attack the other person.

That is NOT OK!

The moment the discussion deviates from the subject at hand, and one participant begins to denigrate the other, it is no longer a political discussion. That turns it into an insult contest. If that's what the two individuals wish to do, that's one thing. But you don't do this in public to public figures. That's not professional. That's not leadership. That's setting a poor example.

President Trump does not exhibit good leadership, and he sets a poor example.

How can a nation discuss issues and monitor what it's government is doing if the accepted norm is to just forget about the issues, never discuss them in depth, and instead simply begin an insult contest? How does that solve anything?

It can't.

That's how demagogues work. Take away rational discussion and inject fear and dysfunction.

Well, in the words of Nancy Reagan, I am just saying no to that.

And I hope the rest of the nation will realize that is the best thing to do.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-21-2019)

13. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Kacper,

The concern is the damage he does while he lasts. Not just the policy he enacts and the decisions he makes, or the way he represents the worst of our nation, but the way his leadership is setting such a poor example of how to behave.

For instance: If two people are discussing an important political subject and they have a disagreement, people following President Trump's leadership would think it is OK for one of the people in the political discussion to personally attack the other person.

That is NOT OK!

The moment the discussion deviates from the subject at hand, and one participant begins to denigrate the other, it is no longer a political discussion. That turns it into an insult contest. If that's what the two individuals wish to do, that's one thing. But you don't do this in public to public figures. That's not professional. That's not leadership. That's setting a poor example.

President Trump does not exhibit good leadership, and he sets a poor example.

How can a nation discuss issues and monitor what it's government is doing if the accepted norm is to just forget about the issues, never discuss them in depth, and instead simply begin an insult contest? How does that solve anything?

It can't.

That's how demagogues work. Take away rational discussion and inject fear and dysfunction.

Well, in the words of Nancy Reagan, I am just saying no to that.

And I hope the rest of the nation will realize that is the best thing to do.
    Well whoever eventually replaces him will seem like a genius and the most effective President ever, so again, why fret. Isn't like it affects me much one way or the other. As for personal attacks, I live in the South. We talk shit about and toward each other from sunrise to sunset.

14. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Kacper,

Well whoever eventually replaces him will seem like a genius and the most effective President ever, so again, why fret. Isn't like it affects me much one way or the other. As for personal attacks, I live in the South. We talk shit about and toward each other from sunrise to sunset.
    That's dysfunctional.

That may be fine for you personally, if you accept that, but it's a bad fad. What about the nation as a whole? How is a nation supposed to solve it's problems if any discussion of them is transformed into an insult contest? Then it simply devolves into we/they feelings and no progress is made, no revelations reached, no solutions brainstormed. A house divided cannot stand.

Ever been to sea as a crew member? The saying: 'Loose lips sink ships' is true. Except in this case the ship is the entire USA. Dysfunction will not carry us. Dysfunction will destroy us. Our forefathers did what they had to do to set up this nation. It is ours to maintain. The responsibility lies with us. What are we going to do with it? Think of ourselves personally, and that's it? ASSUME the nation will always be fine regardless? Never care about it? Never think about it? Never think of the big picture?
    Last edited by PoliTalker; 01-22-2019 at 07:14 AM. Reason: typo

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Hello Kacper,

That's dysfunctional.

That may be fine for you personally, if you accept that, but it's a bad fad. What about the nation as a whole? How is a nation supposed to solve it's problems if any discussion of them is transformed into and insult contest? Then it simply devolves into we/they feelings and no progress is made, no revelations reached, no solutions brainstormed. A house divided cannot stand.

Ever been to sea as a crew member? The saying: 'Loose lips sink ships' is true. Except in this case the ship is the entire USA. Dysfunction will not carry us. Dysfunction will destroy us. Our forefathers did what they had to do to set up this nation. It is ours to maintain. The responsibility lies with us. What are we going to do with it? Think of ourselves personally, and that's it? ASSUME the nation will always be fine regardless? Never care about it? Never think about it? Never think of the big picture?
    You do realize that you spend your time here talking shit about the GOP/Conservatives don't you? You have quite the double standard. "Why my attacks are criticisms. Their responses are insults!!!!!"

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Because he is in a position to destroy the world, and appears to be rather extremely silly and ignorant, possibly entirely gaga.

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    Because he is in a position to destroy the world, and appears to be rather extremely silly and ignorant, possibly entirely gaga.
    Yeah we were told by Hillary, Inc., he would have nuked the planet by now if elected. So far, he has done the opposite---met with North Korea and is withdrawing troops from war zones, hasn't looked for a reason to fan cold war flames, and has contemplated whether we need to stay in the military-industrial compact that Nato has become. If you ignore that it was Trump who has done these things, Generic President would seem rather progressive in this doomsday fantasy the left has crafted in their heads.

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah we were told by Hillary, Inc., he would have nuked the planet by now if elected. So far, he has done the opposite---met with North Korea and is withdrawing troops from war zones, hasn't looked for a reason to fan cold war flames, and has contemplated whether we need to stay in the military-industrial compact that Nato has become. If you ignore that it was Trump who has done these things, Generic President would seem rather progressive in this doomsday fantasy the left has crafted in their heads.
    I hardly think it is a political matter at all: Mr Trump is someone who made his name in TV and knows nothing about government, only about Ego. If it keeps him from destroying the world, I'll be pleased but surprised.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-22-2019)

20. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    I hardly think it is a political matter at all: Mr Trump is someone who made his name in TV and knows nothing about government, only about Ego. If it keeps him from destroying the world, I'll be pleased but surprised.
    See, you suffer the same problem as most American democrats in thinking that intents matter more than actual results/outcomes. Whether he intends to be or not, Trump is not as horrible as people say. History will polish him up.

21. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

See, you suffer the same problem as most American democrats in thinking that intents matter more than actual results/outcomes. Whether he intends to be or not, Trump is not as horrible as people say. History will polish him up.
    I suffer from the same problems as most people in the world: I have, in every news bulletin, to listen to the extremely silly rantings of this gluttonous clown. If he has some sort of rational part deeply hidden in the fat, I am pleased to hear it, but I was brought up to look at evidence. And yes, I accept negative evidence, but it is a bit like trusting Guy Fawkes to advance Parliamentary democracy! Faith, Hope, and Charity, these three - but I feel they are all a bit pushed by your current Fuhrer!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iolo For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-22-2019)