Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 year old BLACK kid attending college (HBCU actually)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

Default 11 year old BLACK kid attending college (HBCU actually)

Yeah it's an HBCU so really just High School but it's still impressive - IF IT'S TRUE. Thanks to the internet most americans are now aware of the massive intelligence gap between black and white and this may well be a staged event to convince us blacks can be smart too. Time will tell. Nice to see the kid majoring in physics instead of the worthless Humanities majors most blacks choose.

https://abc7chicago.com/education/11...llege/5095984/

jan 18n 2019 BATON ROUGE, La. --
    Elijah Precciely started something new this week: college. The 11-year-old just started his undergraduate career at Southern University in Louisiana.

The physics major spoke to WBRZ about how college is treating him so far.

"I am very excited. I've been waiting for this for a long, long, long time."

"This is my environment, basically. I love to be up here on the campus. I love to learn," he said. "What really strikes me is when some people think that I'm 15. Either I'm a tall 11-year-old or a short 15-year-old. Pick one."

Although he's much younger than traditional undergraduates, Elijah stands out on the social scene, but he blends in in the classroom.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,232 Times in 3,450 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,212 Times in 1,887 Posts

You have to wonder why did this supposedly super-smart kid choose an HBCU. If he is a really smart black then harvard would offer him a full scholarship.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Dude, it’s really that important to you to hate on an eleven year kid? Have you nothing better to do?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to cawacko For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019), BRUTALITOPS (01-21-2019), cancel2 2022 (01-21-2019), christiefan915 (01-20-2019), domer76 (01-20-2019), Guno צְבִי (01-20-2019), kudzu (01-20-2019), Minister of Truth (01-21-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    Dude, it’s really that important to you to hate on an eleven year kid? Have you nothing better to do?

Good question.......
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,035 Times in 6,227 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 710 Times in 658 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Yeah it's an HBCU so really just High School but it's still impressive - IF IT'S TRUE. Thanks to the internet most americans are now aware of the massive intelligence gap between black and white and this may well be a staged event to convince us blacks can be smart too. Time will tell. Nice to see the kid majoring in physics instead of the worthless Humanities majors most blacks choose.
    You are so lame, and predictable. My font is more impressive, then your limp dick trolling

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Minister of Truth (01-21-2019)

8. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    You are so lame, and predictable. My font is more impressive, then your limp dick trolling
    His question about Harvard is stupid..
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

FAKE NEWS

There have been many home-schooled kids who started college very early. But, the "college" this kid is going to is a joke. All the students are black and they don't even require literacy to attend (e.g. they accept low SAT scores and don't count the writing portion). The average white public student at age 11 could qualify on the SAT for this college, if they had sh!t-for-skin. Call me when an 11-year-old black kid gets into a real college.

The next point, ever notice how a 1-year-old dog is so much more capable than a 1-year-old human? Blacks are like dogs, their relatively limited intellectual capacity doesn't show up until they're older. Black kids raised in middle-class white homes do almost as well, academically, as the white kids in the same home, up until high school. Black culture, not DNA, slows black academic progress of younger kids. But, black DNA tops out black academic progress long before whites top out.

10. The Following 2 Users Groan At Bobb For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (01-20-2019), Phantasmal (01-22-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    FAKE NEWS

There have been many home-schooled kids who started college very early. But, the "college" this kid is going to is a joke. All the students are black and they don't even require literacy to attend (e.g. they accept low SAT scores and don't count the writing portion). The average white public student at age 11 could qualify on the SAT for this college, if they had sh!t-for-skin. Call me when an 11-year-old black kid gets into a real college.

The next point, ever notice how a 1-year-old dog is so much more capable than a 1-year-old human? Blacks are like dogs, their relatively limited intellectual capacity doesn't show up until they're older. Black kids raised in middle-class white homes do almost as well, academically, as the white kids in the same home, up until high school. Black culture, not DNA, slows black academic progress of younger kids. But, black DNA tops out black academic progress long before whites top out.

I tell you what is suspect.... When some old coot has to go off on an 11 year old kid to prove to himself he's superior to blacks.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019), Phantasmal (01-22-2019)

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Baton Rouge 11-year-old receives full scholarship to Southern.. watch acceptance speech ...

Elijah Precciely, at lectern, talks about how excited he is of becoming a Southern University student. Elijah Precciely, an 11-year-old academically signed with Southern University as he becomes a ...

Elijah Precciely - Video Results

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...1717b97f1.html

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019)

15. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    I tell you what is suspect.... When some old coot has to go off on an 11 year old kid to prove to himself he's superior to blacks.
    Don't worry too much, they're full of shit trolls. Have you ever noticed how TDAK never uses racist terms, like the n word? I'm still working on figuring out Bobb since he's new, but he's a fishy one. Either way he's a sad little, societal shut out. The poor little guy already got banned shortly after joining, so likely he won't last long. When you're dealing with a real racist, it's usually not so blatant. Shock value is what these twerps hope for. Laugh at them, or give them a pity pat on the head.
    Last edited by Jade Dragon; 01-20-2019 at 03:59 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019), kudzu (01-20-2019)

17. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Don't worry too much, they're full of shit trolls. Have you ever noticed how TDAK never uses racist terms, like the n word? I'm still working on figuring out Bobb since he's new, but he's a fishy one. Either way he's a sad little, societal shut out. The poor little guy already got banned shortly after joining, so likely he won't last long. When you're dealing with a real racist, it's usually not so blatant. Shock value is what these twerps hope for. Laugh at them, or give them a pity pat on the head.

Well, they certainly is pathetic and it just shows you what losers old white men can be,

18. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well, they certainly is pathetic and it just shows you what losers old white men can be,
    TDAK seems more young, to middle aged.

19. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,191 Times in 25,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobb View Post
    FAKE NEWS

Here's a place where you'd be a lot more comfortable. You're out of your depth here.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/index.php

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

20. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-21-2019)

21. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

TDAK seems more young, to middle aged.
    Hmmm.. I would have thought he was in his late 70s..

22. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hmmm.. I would have thought he was in his late 70s..
    Not with the words he uses for name calling.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Jade Dragon For This Post:

kudzu (01-20-2019)