Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Will democrats compromise with the Bad Orange Man?

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Think yourself, Darth.

THE ONLY REASON you favor this "wall" over other possible ways to have more effective border security is because that fucking moronic, boorish, incompetent asshole you worship, Donald Trump, wants it.

And the only reason he wants it is to placate the morons who voted him into office.

"The wall" is fiction...a laughable gewgaw for the unwashed masses from the naked emperor.

You are a fool, Darth...being taken for a fool by a fool.
    Frankie, the wall IS effective border security.

Especially, if it’s supplemented with technology. You’re a fool if you think anyone who is against the wall is for effective border security. They are ‘for’ border security in the same sense both democrats and republicans have been ‘for’ border security for decades.

They issue has been allowed to fester for too long while politicians *from both sides* have played politics with it. I’m not interested democrat’s bandaid proposals—because they’ve proven, time and again, that they aren’t serious about it.

I know you can’t get Trump from inside you head, Frankie. But there’s hope, the ‘insurance policy’ may bring him down yet.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Frankie, the wall IS effective border security.
    The wall aids in border security in some areas. I have never said differently.

Especially, if it’s supplemented with technology. You’re a fool if you think anyone who is against the wall is for effective border security.
    I am not a fool. And can be strongly against paying for a wall Mexico was supposed to build...and still be for effective border security.

They are ‘for’ border security in the same sense both democrats and republicans have been ‘for’ border security for decades.
    Whatever.

"The wall" was a campaign slogan...and Donald Trump could not give a shit less about it....EXCEPT FOR HOW IT IMPACTS ON HIS CHANCE FOR RE-ELECTION. If you think this fight from him is about protecting America...YOU ARE A FOOL.

They issue has been allowed to fester for too long while politicians *from both sides* have played politics with it. I’m not interested democrat’s bandaid proposals—because they’ve proven, time and again, that they aren’t serious about it.
    You are a fucking marionette...championing this thing because you see Donald Trump destroying himself over this absurd issue.

He thoroughly deserves the beating he is getting right now.

I know you can’t get Trump from inside you head, Frankie. But there’s hope, the ‘insurance policy’ may bring him down yet.
    You are correct that my disgust with Trump and his foolish supporters will never wane. I have no idea of what the hell you mean by, "But there’s hope, the ‘insurance policy’ may bring him down yet"...but trying to make sense of anything a Trump supporter says these days is like trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    The wall aids in border security in some areas. I have never said differently.

I am not a fool. And can be strongly against paying for a wall Mexico was supposed to build...and still be for effective border security.

Whatever.

"The wall" was a campaign slogan...and Donald Trump could not give a shit less about it....EXCEPT FOR HOW IT IMPACTS ON HIS CHANCE FOR RE-ELECTION. If you think this fight from him is about protecting America...YOU ARE A FOOL.

You are a fucking marionette...championing this thing because you see Donald Trump destroying himself over this absurd issue.

He thoroughly deserves the beating he is getting right now.

You are correct that my disgust with Trump and his foolish supporters will never wane. I have no idea of what the hell you mean by, "But there’s hope, the ‘insurance policy’ may bring him down yet"...but trying to make sense of anything a Trump supporter says these days is like trying to put Humpty Dumpty back together again.
    Frankie, if a wall is effective in some areas it should be effective in other areas lol.

You think Trump is taking a beating on this because that is what your Fake News masters are telling you. At least one poll shows democrats are bleeding Latino supporters on this. Interesting, Latino voters favor a wall.

Should Chuck and Nancy pay attention to that?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    Frankie, if a wall is effective in some areas it should be effective in other areas lol.
    No wonder you are a Trump supporter; you apparently have a defective brain. A bridge across the Hudson river is effective...but using that as a reason to propose a bridge across the Atlantic Ocean is something only a jerk-off would suggest.

Or, turning your absurdity around...if a wall is ineffective in some areas...is should be ineffective in all areas.

Jesus H. Christ. Wake up.

You think Trump is taking a beating on this because that is what your Fake News masters are telling you.
    Not actually. I think Trump is taking a beating on this because HE IS TAKING A BEATING ON THIS.

At least one poll shows democrats are bleeding Latino supporters on this. Interesting, Latino voters favor a wall.
    Oh, my fucking word! You actually wrote that...and decided to post it????

Should Chuck and Nancy pay attention to that?
    I think Pelosi and Schumer should do exactly what they are doing...helping Donald Trump make as big a fool of himself as possible.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,598 Times in 2,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 163 Times in 155 Posts

Trump followers are such lemmings, he can even get them to praise compromise with the Democrats. That's something that has been a big NO NO for YEARS.

But I guess compromise should seem like a good option for when you're losing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Badguy For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-21-2019)