Members banned from this thread: tinfoil, Hermes Thoth, USFREEDOM911, Callinectes, Legion, Truth Detector, MAGA MAN, Darth Omar, Text Drivers are Killers, CFM, Sailor, Evmetro, countryboy, Flash, Sirthinksalot and volsrock

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Crowd of young MAGA hatted morons harrass and ridicule native American vet...

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    In a nation of hundreds of millions of people, are there in existence hateful, unruly, and racist teenagers that were spawned from calm, civilized, decent-thinking parents?

Undoubtedly.

But, I think the general rule of thumb is that hateful, unruly, uncivilized, racist teenagers were brought up in an uncivilized, undisciplined, unhealthy environments.

Maybe I lived in a bubble, but when I was growing up I do not recall any of my friends or close aquaintences accosting and verbally abusing native americans, blacks, Hispanics. I cannot remember not one single time. And I attribute that in part to both my ability to judge character and pick decent friends, and the ability of their parents to teach them how to be reasonably civilized human beings.

One of the mothers blamed her son's behavior on "Black Muslims".

MAGA hat kid’s mother blames ‘black Muslims’ for his behavior

7 hours ago · MAGA hat kid’s mother blames ‘black Muslims’ for his behavior. MAGA hat boy's mom demonstrates to the world where her son learned his behavior.

http://deadstate.org/maga-hat-kids-m...-his-behavior/

COMMENTS

Without providing any evidence for her claim, the mother of the boy filmed harassing a Native American man this weekend in Washington D.C. says “black Muslims” were responsible for his actions.

The teenager and a group of students, most of them wearing President Trump’s patented “MAGA” hats, confronted tribal elder Nathan Phillips, surrounding him and chanting slogans like “build the wall.”

In an email to HEAVY.com, the boy’s mother said her son was only reacting to being taunted by “black Muslims” beforehand.

“Did you hear the names of the people where (sic) calling these boys? It was shameful,” she wrote. “Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred??”

She also claimed that Phillips came up to her son first and “drummed in his face.”

continued
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

Cypress (01-20-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2019)

3. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,519 Times in 52,737 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    One of the mothers blamed her son's behavior on "Black Muslims".

MAGA hat kid’s mother blames ‘black Muslims’ for his behavior

7 hours ago · MAGA hat kid’s mother blames ‘black Muslims’ for his behavior. MAGA hat boy's mom demonstrates to the world where her son learned his behavior.

http://deadstate.org/maga-hat-kids-m...-his-behavior/

COMMENTS

Without providing any evidence for her claim, the mother of the boy filmed harassing a Native American man this weekend in Washington D.C. says “black Muslims” were responsible for his actions.

The teenager and a group of students, most of them wearing President Trump’s patented “MAGA” hats, confronted tribal elder Nathan Phillips, surrounding him and chanting slogans like “build the wall.”

In an email to HEAVY.com, the boy’s mother said her son was only reacting to being taunted by “black Muslims” beforehand.

“Did you hear the names of the people where (sic) calling these boys? It was shameful,” she wrote. “Did you witness the black Muslims yelling profanities and video taping to get something to futher (sic) your narrative of hatred??”

She also claimed that Phillips came up to her son first and “drummed in his face.”

continued
    Affluenza symptom #1: It's always someone else's fault.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

Cypress (01-20-2019), kudzu (01-20-2019)

5. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Affluenza symptom #1: It's always someone else's fault.
    Starting with Trump...........
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-20-2019)

7. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    That's the difference between righteous gentiles and filthy subhuman white trash goyim like you
    I know you're a worthless piece of shit but they've never met you.........

8. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,785 Times in 32,151 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    No. I’ve seen both videos and the kids were still being disrespectful smart ass teen ages and should apologize for being little assholes.
    and the "adults" should apologize for being lib'rul cunts.......

9. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    he was not aggressive with anyone

He is a Veteran

the old Indian man just seemed like an easier target than 5 large black men yelling
    The old red savage, that entitled ahole, walked up into the face of one of the white boys and beat his drum. DemocRATs love to believe racist bullshit against white people.

10. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Thanks, MAGA morons, for once again showing civilized society what kind of low class scum you really are.

Nasty, spoiled rotten little privileged bastards are reportedly from a private Catholic school in Kentucky.

Just sickening.

On a more positive note, expulsions could be following. I hope so.

Video Shows MAGA-Clad Teenagers Harassing, Mocking Native American Vietnam Vet.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...maga-hats.html

Shocking video that has quickly sparked outrage online shows how a group of teenagers wearing “Make America Great Again” hats mocked and harassed a Native American elder at the Indigenous Peoples March in Washington, D.C. on Friday. The videos posted online show how the teenagers surrounded and proceeded to ridicule Nathan Phillips as he sang the American Indian Movement Song at the Lincoln Memorial. In a particularly galling moment of the video, a boy stands right in front of Phillips with a smug grin plastered on his face while others behind him clap and jeer as they cheer him on. Phillips is a Native American elder of the Omaha tripe and a Vietnam veteran, according to Indian Country Today.

Eagle-eyed Twitter users quickly came to the conclusion that the teenagers are students from Covington Catholic High School in Kentucky and demanded answers from the school. On Saturday afternoon, the Roman Catholic Diocese of Covington and Covington Catholic High issued a joint statement condemning the students and vowed to take action. “We condemn the actions of the Covington Catholic High School students towards Nathan Phillips specifically, and Native Americans in general, Jan. 18, after the March for Life, in Washington, D.C. We extend our deepest apologies to Mr. Phillips,” the statement reads. “This behavior is opposed to the Church’s teachings on the dignity and respect of the human person. The matter is being investigated and we will take appropriate action, up to and including expulsion.” The school’s website shows students and faculty members took part in the March for Life rally in Washington, D.C:, which also took place Friday.

A video of Phillips responding to the harassment shows the elder visibly distraught about the way he was treated by the teenagers. “I heard them saying ‘build that wall, build that wall,’ ” Phillips said while wiping away tears. “This is indigenous land, you’re not supposed to have walls here. We never did for a millennia. We never had a prison; we always took care of our elders, took care of our children, always provided for them, taught them right from wrong. I wish I could see that energy … put that energy to making this country really, really great.”

The journalist who first identified Phillips, Vincent Schilling, spoke to the Cincinnati Enquirer about the shocking scene. “As a Native American journalist, I find this to be one of the most egregious displays of naïve—I can’t even say naïve. It’s racism. It’s blatant racism,” Schilling, who is a member of the Mohawk tribe and also a veteran, said.

New Mexico Congresswoman Deb Haaland, who is Native American, condemned the students who mocked Phillips. “This Veteran put his life on the line for our country,” Haaland wrote on Twitter. “The students’ display of blatant hate, disrespect, and intolerance is a signal of how common decency has decayed under this administration. Heartbreaking.”
    The FULL unedited video shows the injun activist banging is drum in the kids face to instigate the event. Who has more responsibility to defuse a situation? A teenager or a grown assed adult?

Of course being an injun he was probably drunk or on drugs

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-21-2019), USFREEDOM911 (01-21-2019)

12. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,417 Times in 16,406 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,433 Times in 1,355 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Starting with Trump...........
    Hmmm...looks like you and a whole bunch of others rushed to judgement.... https://dailycaller.com/2019/01/20/v...lic-boys-maga/
    Shocking....
    Take a look at what really happened... Let the apologies begin....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TOP For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-21-2019)

14. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    The FULL unedited video shows the injun activist banging is drum in the kids face to instigate the event. Who has more responsibility to defuse a situation? A teenager or a grown assed adult?
    Bullshit. The man was out there banging his drum before those kids arrived. And what makes you think you know what his intent was? What proof do you have from just a video of him banging his drum, that his intent was to instigate anything? He had every right to be out there.

Quote Originally Posted by I Loathe America View Post
    Of course being an injun he was probably drunk or on drugs
    You mean being a US military veteran, don't you?

Because we all know how much you hate and despise the military.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

15. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Bullshit. The man was out there banging his drum before those kids arrived. And what makes you think you know what his intent was? What proof do you have from just a video of him banging his drum, that his intent was to instigate anything? He had every right to be out there.

Seems like he was instigating banging his drum in the kids face. Only way to interpret it

As for his military service? Irrelevant. It isn’t a vaccination against criticisms.

16. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

You're a cunt pure and simple, you were totally wrong but it is not in your nature to admit it.

https://www.indy100.com/article/maga...box=1548056401

17. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Wow, all the reporting on how the kids were right on this one, and the forum trolls still havn't caught on.
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

18. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Is that a 'real Indian' or a cigar store Indian? The dude with the drum calls himself a Nubian or some such

19. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 266 Times in 232 Posts

We should ship those red-skinned drunken, welfare savages back to Asia.

20. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,904 Times in 7,964 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,669 Times in 1,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Seems like he was instigating banging his drum in the kids face. Only way to interpret it

As for his military service? Irrelevant. It isn’t a vaccination against criticisms.
    The only way rwnj's interpret anything is in the way that pushes their bullshit ideological agenda.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!