Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why don't libs demand RED-FLAG laws for CARS?

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    It's illegal everywhere, just rarely enforced. It's likely the most abused law in the history of man.
    There is no way to enforce laws against left line driving since there are so many times where it's legal.
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,210 Times in 3,431 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,204 Times in 1,881 Posts

Don't hang out in the passing lane and that won't happen. It's a crime to travel in it without passing. Speed up to pass the car that you are pacing, pull over and set the cruise to 4 over.
    Oh really.? So if i want to exit the freeway and that requires being in the left lane - then i can't be there??? THINK
    Reckless drivers are a bigger threat to you than all other criminals put together!

THE BIG LIE - Blacks and whites are different physically but identical mentally!

There is no way 81 million americans voted for a man they know is a child molester w dementia. Impeach Joe the Pedophile Vegetable (JPV)

3. #33 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,512 Times in 16,974 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

It's illegal everywhere, just rarely enforced. It's likely the most abused law in the history of man.
    I'd say most drivers are responsible and don't run the passing lane unless they're in a string of traffic traveling faster than the right lane. I was always one of those "shit or get off the pot" types. If you're gonna pass, pass, and don't take 2 miles to get by he car you're passing. But yeah, there are a number of assholes on the road, it'd be safer for everyone if they'd walk.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Text Drivers are Killers View Post
    Oh really.? So if i want to exit the freeway and that requires being in the left lane - then i can't be there??? THINK
    There are signs and often separate lanes for left exits from freeways. Only stupid people disregard them. THINK!!
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

There is no way to enforce laws against left line driving since there are so many times where it's legal.
    It's only legal to be in the passing lane when you are passing another car.

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

That's one exception. Let me guess, you drive in the leftist lane all the time with your cruise control set at the posted speed limit.

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    I'd say most drivers are responsible and don't run the passing lane unless they're in a string of traffic traveling faster than the right lane. I was always one of those "shit or get off the pot" types. If you're gonna pass, pass, and don't take 2 miles to get by he car you're passing. But yeah, there are a number of assholes on the road, it'd be safer for everyone if they'd walk.
    Here they do it constantly.

Another dangerous and retarded habit that is endemic here is what I call "45 drivers". On a two lane road where the speed varies from 35 to 45 to 55, they drive 45. That is, unless there is an open passing lane then they drive 60. So in order to pass them safety one must get the speed up to 80.

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Here they do it constantly.

Another dangerous and retarded habit that is endemic here is what I call "45 drivers". On a two lane road where the speed varies from 35 to 45 to 55, they drive 45. That is, unless there is an open passing lane then they drive 60. So in order to pass them safety one must get the speed up to 80.
    Yes, I've run into those too. They slow back down when they come back to the no passing zones.

9. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,433 Times in 2,367 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 888 Times in 802 Posts
    Blog Entries

Take away a texting driver's car.

Problem solved.