Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How dare that bastard Trump take a day trip during the shutdown?

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    Did I hit a nerve scrotum breath? You sure got defensive. LOL
    Ohhh, the little snowflake get butt hurt again? Being defensive, and stupid at the same time, is your forte.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by domer76 View Post
    Was that the same trip where he lied directly to the troops when he claimed he gave them a 10% raise?
    He didn't give them shit. They got the same 2.6% raise all federal employees, SS recipients, SSDI recipients, etc., received.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

3. #48 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,602 Times in 17,045 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You are the one with cum between your lips. Careful. Your low IQ supporters will get jealous.
    Making a comment like this and then you question other's IQ?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (01-20-2019)

5. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,614 Times in 11,611 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Ohhh, the little snowflake get butt hurt again? Being defensive, and stupid at the same time, is your forte.
    Is that the best you have? Having a mental battle with an unarmed man such as yourself is just unfair.

6. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,630 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

Is that the best you have? Having a mental battle with an unarmed man such as yourself is just unfair.
    The former ammy folks are pretty much all "alike"...lol

7. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Making a comment like this and then you question other's IQ?
    That's right ass hole. Ignore what I was responding to. Nothing new there. You low IQ types need to defend each other just like you defend your gawd Trump.

8. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's right ass hole. Ignore what I was responding to. Nothing new there. You low IQ types need to defend each other just like you defend your gawd Trump.
    LOL!! Low IQ's (like you obviously are) aren't first class machinists. I'd bet I'm much more successful than you are. Your silly accusations that we conservatives "worship" Trump are just a reflection of your own insecurities. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

9. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

LOL!! Low IQ's (like you obviously are) aren't first class machinists. I'd bet I'm much more successful than you are. Your silly accusations that we conservatives "worship" Trump are just a reflection of your own insecurities. Sucks to be you, doesn't it?
    "I'd bet I'm much more successful than you are."

Spoken like a true Trump worshiper. Nobody is better than Trump, smarter than Trump, or has an ego as huge as Trump.

People who are successful and secure in their success feel no compelling need to brag about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

Old Trapper (01-20-2019)

11. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In the real world people such as yourselves are jealous of people such as me. We could be living under a bridge, and still be "better" then your kind. People like you are high on self pride, but low on integrity, or self respect. Yeah, it really "sucks to be me" especially when the world is changing into low lifes like you.

12. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    "I'd bet I'm much more successful than you are."

Spoken like a true Trump worshiper. Nobody is better than Trump, smarter than Trump, or has an ego as huge as Trump.

People who are successful and secure in their success feel no compelling need to brag about it.
    Did I trigger you're insecurities? I must have, or you wouldn't be responding.

I worship no one, least of all, Trump. Sad that Trump brings out your idiocy, but fear not, you're not alone.

I've worked hard all my life to achieve what successes I have, I needn't some foolish internet dolt like you or the poster I
    responded to telling me I have a low IQ. I understand if you have no self respect, or have not earned the respect of others.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

TOP (01-21-2019)

14. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

In the real world people such as yourselves are jealous of people such as me. We could be living under a bridge, and still be "better" then your kind. People like you are high on self pride, but low on integrity, or self respect. Yeah, it really "sucks to be me" especially when the world is changing into low lifes like you.
    Why would I be jealous of you? You accused me of being a low-life, of having a low IQ and then you claim I have no integrity? Who the hell are you?
    Doesn't one need self respect and self confidence to venture into the unknown and come out successful? Maybe you wouldn't know...

15. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,626 Times in 9,294 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Poor JD you are starting to sound like Mason. You're starting to worry me. You may have to be committed.
    JD is right!Top has made you her bitch
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

16. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,630 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

17. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would I be jealous of you? You accused me of being a low-life, of having a low IQ and then you claim I have no integrity? Who the hell are you?
    Doesn't one need self respect and self confidence to venture into the unknown and come out successful? Maybe you wouldn't know...
    Your consistent defending of Trump shows your lack of integrity, and low IQ. And thinking that because you made it as a machinist is a "success" above that of others shows your extreme ego, not a sense of self respect, or confidence. There are people who have PHd's, and doctorates, that are flipping burgers, or homeless. Who the hell do you think you are? In my area alone we have over 1000 Veterans that are homeless, and they are the ones that actually put their lives on the line while the coward you support spent his worthless life screwing everyone he had a contract with, hired illegal immigrants, and even now is destroying the country, and that is who you defend.

But then, you don't have a clue as to what patriotism is all about, or success. You just have your menial little life with your lack of knowledge, or truth.

18. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Your consistent defending of Trump shows your lack of integrity, and low IQ. And thinking that because you made it as a machinist is a "success" above that of others shows your extreme ego, not a sense of self respect, or confidence. There are people who have PHd's, and doctorates, that are flipping burgers, or homeless. Who the hell do you think you are? In my area alone we have over 1000 Veterans that are homeless, and they are the ones that actually put their lives on the line while the coward you support spent his worthless life screwing everyone he had a contract with, hired illegal immigrants, and even now is destroying the country, and that is who you defend.

But then, you don't have a clue as to what patriotism is all about, or success. You just have your menial little life with your lack of knowledge, or truth.
    You must lead a lonely and boring life. I do not.
    As for patriotism or success, who are you to tell me I know nothing of it? I've earned the respect of those who know me. Don't blame me if you haven't.