Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: How dare that bastard Trump take a day trip during the shutdown?

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    You must lead a lonely and boring life. I do not.
    As for patriotism or success, who are you to tell me I know nothing of it? I've earned the respect of those who know me. Don't blame me if you haven't.
    If you think you have earned the respect of those around you invite them into this forum so they can see what you really think.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

2. #62 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    If you think you have earned the respect of those around you invite them into this forum so they can see what you really think.
    What makes you think they don't know what I "really think"?
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

3. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    What makes you think they don't know what I "really think"?
    You said they "respect" you. Either they don't know what you think, or they are lacking in integrity as you are.

People with integrity do not support cowards, liars, and worthless pieces of trash. I did\n't vote for either the Donald, or Hillary. I found an honest person to support.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

4. #64 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,599 Times in 17,043 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    You said they "respect" you. Either they don't know what you think, or they are lacking in integrity as you are.

People with integrity do not support cowards, liars, and worthless pieces of trash. I did\n't vote for either the Donald, or Hillary. I found an honest person to support.
    That's a strong accusation. You don't know me, and you surely don't know those who know me, yet you claim we lack integrity? Judgemental, aren't you?
    Look, I agree with some of the policies Trump is trying to implement, that's not saying I agree with everything. Every president I've voted for or against
    had policies I both supported and disagreed with. That's life. The ones I voted for represented more policies that I agreed with than the other. Simple?
    I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but he was the only candidate who had a chance to beat Hillary, and again, I supported more of his policies than hers.
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.