Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead yet, but Trumpism sure the Hell is ;0)

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    Thank you brother, all is well and I'm recovering.

As I've said all along, ignore the trumpettes and have fun playing with them

Trump has done something to help make America great .. he's quantified about how many racist morons there are left in this country..

We are winning.
    You are dying Toby

The only question is who goes first. You or Ginsberg

2. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (01-19-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,462 Times in 13,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,449 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    to me the most depressing part of this national nightmare that began in early Nov 2016 - our hardcore right wing demographic hasn't changed a lick since the days of Nixon, the same people are reproducing new little wingnuts generation after generation, looking like this reactionary mindset will be dragging America down for generations to come, they breed like rats

White deaths outpace white births in more than 50% of states, and by 2045 the U.S. population will be less than half-white

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/0...e-american.cnn

Trumps base
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

4. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (01-20-2019)

5. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,462 Times in 13,985 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,449 Times in 1,368 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    You are dying Toby

The only question is who goes first. You or Ginsberg
    You cracka goy and your spawn are dying faster then you can reproduce
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

ברוך השם

6. The Following User Groans At Guno צְבִי For This Awful Post:

7. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

The only outlet with egg on their face is Buzzfeed
    and a whole lot of JPP lib'ruls......

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-18-2019)

9. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,747 Times in 32,119 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

They merely REPORTED on it.
    I know, right?.......that was pretty stupid of them.......

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-18-2019)

11. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,196 Times in 3,829 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 261 Times in 257 Posts
    Blog Entries

Cool

In my absence while away getting surgery, I've noticed the board has been taken over almost completely by blind and uneducated Trumpettes .. all while Trump's lies, treason, and ignorance are piling up on him like stank on shit.

His pipe dream of a building a wall to satisfy his dwindling horde is laughable as he gets outplayed by Pelosi and the democrats almost daily.

Why can't we get a deal? :0) Because you're a fucking moron who backed himself into a corner that an eighth-grader could have seen coming.

Trump is now surrounded by idiots, lackeys, and a base that doesn't appear to have ever finished high-school, and who most certainly doesn't know a damn thing about politics.

So now many of them gather here to make themselves feel better by swimming in the lies, hate, and bullshit they've become famous for.

This board is a joke, far removed from its days as a semi-intellectual forum for adult discussion.

Feel free ... call me bad names and tell yourself how much more informed you are ... while the curtain continues to close on the clown show called Donald Trump.
    Hope all is well after your surgery & you have a speedy, 100% recovery.....

Your mail box is FULL!!!!
    "There is no question former President Trump bears moral responsibility. His supporters stormed the Capitol because of the unhinged falsehoods he shouted into the world’s largest megaphone," McConnell wrote. "His behavior during and after the chaos was also unconscionable, from attacking Vice President Mike Pence during the riot to praising the criminals after it ended."

12. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,235 Times in 10,345 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,490 Times in 1,337 Posts
    Blog Entries

In my absence while away getting surgery, I've noticed the board has been taken over almost completely by blind and uneducated Trumpettes .. all while Trump's lies, treason, and ignorance are piling up on him like stank on shit.

His pipe dream of a building a wall to satisfy his dwindling horde is laughable as he gets outplayed by Pelosi and the democrats almost daily.

Why can't we get a deal? :0) Because you're a fucking moron who backed himself into a corner that an eighth-grader could have seen coming.

Trump is now surrounded by idiots, lackeys, and a base that doesn't appear to have ever finished high-school, and who most certainly doesn't know a damn thing about politics.

So now many of them gather here to make themselves feel better by swimming in the lies, hate, and bullshit they've become famous for.

This board is a joke, far removed from its days as a semi-intellectual forum for adult discussion.

Feel free ... call me bad names and tell yourself how much more informed you are ... while the curtain continues to close on the clown show called Donald Trump.
    Hope you are in good health. Cheers

---

Quote Originally Posted by Mott the Hoople View Post
    Grind is basically right
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Grind’s got you beat by miles. He is very intelligent.

13. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    White deaths outpace white births in more than 50% of states, and by 2045 the U.S. population will be less than half-white

https://www.cnn.com/videos/tv/2018/0...e-american.cnn

Trumps base
    You'll always be 100% black hearted and evil.

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,051 Times in 26,519 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,742 Times in 4,521 Posts
    Blog Entries

Don't get me wrong brother. My posts to you aren't really open to debate. They are statements, not question.

You have no real political honesty. .. and you make up your own terms and definitions as you go, yet you don't even seem to know what the word 'if' is.

Like all Trumpettes, you grab anything Alex Jones throws up and call it a bombshell ... don't even know what the word if is.
    Arrogant and ignorant as always, whilst wishing you a speedy recovery I would also implore to stay away from political forums. I

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

In my absence while away getting surgery,....
    Notorious BAC

16. The Following User Groans At Micawber For This Awful Post:

17. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 Times in 14,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,383 Times in 1,301 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Hey BAC, take care of yourself and get well soon!

In the grand scheme of things, I am not too worried about Trump boot-lickers.
    They have only won one single national popular vote in the better part of the last three decades.
    And the average age of a Trump boot licker is, what, seventy nine? They aren't long for this world.

In a functioning and healthy democracy, the reactionary rightwing would almost never win a popular vote....because no one is buying their bullshit. If we can restore our democracy, get rid of gerrymandering, eliminate voter suppression, and overturn Citizen's United, I basically wouldn't even think twice about rightwing xenophobes and bigots - they would simply be too inconsequential to even think about.
    Mighty big word....
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The numbers are a continuation of Obama's economy. The same thing happened when Bush was starting because of Clinton's work.
    Like I said, there's a recession every time we have a Republican president, and it's usually because of the same things Trump is doing now.

No, I don't want a dictatorship. The government should have transparency, checks and balances, and democracy. However, democracy is limited now, and it should be more limited.
    Have patience with him. Once an intelligent individual capable of critical thought, he's been reduced to typical Fox blather.

You clearly stated that trump would 'start a recession'. Given the tariffs that he's now desperate to back track from, and this govt. shutdown that is going to alter the economy 1%/month, we're on our way.

Whenever anybody parrots the 'record breaking minority unemployment', you know that they aren't doing their due diligence.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

19. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019)

21. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,700 Times in 33,596 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,061 Times in 4,679 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am delighted to see you here. I’d been wondering about you. Hope all is well with you.

22. The Following User Groans At Phantasmal For This Awful Post:

23. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have to understand that they cannot change. They simply cannot.

Trump is their last hope .. nowhere else go. They are engulfed by fears of their own making.

What this nation must do must be done without them, and America has never been in a better position to do that then now.

Donald Trump is a gift.
    Thinking critically, it gets even more fascinating. When Obama was elected, many in the minority community believed that it was an opportunity for actual change in this country. We can debate the fact that Obama was forced to forge ahead with both arms tied behind his back, but the truth is a wide variety of Americans supported him. The Nazis and racists claimed that 'the colored people' got him into office, but that simply isn't accurate.

trump is NOT the next Obama, notwithstanding the claims by his cultist base. Sure...the Nazis and White Supremacists feel as if they got their Obama, who will swing the nation back to the good old days before the civil rights movement.

Unfortunately for them, he's activated the majority of the country against his racist, xenophobic dreams. Sure...he's done quite a bit of damage with the help of Jeff 'Granny Clampett' Sessions, and it will take years to undo that damage.

But you are correct...the nation is united against trump, save for those who are suffering delusions caused by blind hatred, opiate addiction, or any of a number of other ills.

24. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019)

26. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Hope all is well after your surgery & you have a speedy, 100% recovery.....

Your mail box is FULL!!!!
    Yea, well...you can do more than an occasional drive by here as well!

Happy New Year. Hope all is well.

27. The Following User Groans At Althea For This Awful Post:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

Bill (01-21-2019)