Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead yet, but Trumpism sure the Hell is ;0)

1. #16 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    The numbers are a continuation of Obama's economy. The same thing happened when Bush was starting because of Clinton's work.
    Like I said, there's a recession every time we have a Republican president, and it's usually because of the same things Trump is doing now.

No, I don't want a dictatorship. The government should have transparency, checks and balances, and democracy. However, democracy is limited now, and it should be more limited.
    no they aren't a continuum. GDP/minority UE/wages/manufacturing jobs Obama said aren't coming back

I thought you had an open mind to facts...never mind I misjudged you

2. #17 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    I hope your surgery went well

indeed, comrade Trump is hosed, only his mouth breathing cultists don't know
    Thank you brother, all is well and I'm recovering.

As I've said all along, ignore the trumpettes and have fun playing with them

Trump has done something to help make America great .. he's quantified about how many racist morons there are left in this country..

We are winning.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

3. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (01-20-2019)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2019), reagansghost (01-18-2019)

5. #18 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    no they aren't a continuum. GDP/minority UE/wages/manufacturing jobs Obama said aren't coming back

I thought you had an open mind to facts...never mind I misjudged you
    Well Obama was wrong about that. But if you look at the numbers, every thing that has improved has already started steadily improving while Obama was president.

6. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

7. #19 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Well Obama was wrong about that. But if you look at the numbers, every thing that has improved has already started steadily improving while Obama was president.
    no.
    get SOME FACTS.
    Unemployment is a continuum ( but it's harder and harder to keep squeezing them down as they go lower)
    Wages at 3.2% are NOT ( Obama was 2% and flatter) GDP is NOT. Labor participation up

Obama lost 200k manufacturing jobs - Trump has grown 500k

8. #20 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post

Trump has done something to help make America great .. he's quantified about how many racist morons there are left in this country..

We are winning.
    to me the most depressing part of this national nightmare that began in early Nov 2016 - our hardcore right wing demographic hasn't changed a lick since the days of Nixon, the same people are reproducing new little wingnuts generation after generation, looking like this reactionary mindset will be dragging America down for generations to come, they breed like rats

9. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

10. #21 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

We are winning.
    the race card! when all else fails. don't leave home without it!
    glad to hear it..stay well

11. #22 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

naw. context does count.
    when you run story after story and panel after panel and .. "If the story is true" as the lead.

you are hyping fake news.

"If It's true pigs have wings" yada yada

Blumenthal the pig was doing the same "If it's true"
    Don't get me wrong brother. My posts to you aren't really open to debate. They are statements, not question.

You have no real political honesty. .. and you make up your own terms and definitions as you go, yet you don't even seem to know what the word 'if' is.

Like all Trumpettes, you grab anything Alex Jones throws up and call it a bombshell ... don't even know what the word if is.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

12. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2019), reagansghost (01-18-2019)

14. #23 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Don't get me wrong brother. My posts to you aren't really open to debate. They are statements, not question.

You have no real political honesty. .. and you make up your own terms and definitions as you go, yet you don't even seem to know what the word 'if' is.

Like all Trumpettes, you grab anything Alex Jones throws up and call it a bombshell ... don't even know what the word if is.
    IF is NOT NEWS. fer great Buddha's sake at least be willing to condemn rank speculation as newsworthy

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

cancel2 2022 (01-19-2019)

16. #24 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

the race card! when all else fails. don't leave home without it!
    glad to hear it..stay well
    Race card?????

If all else fails?????

17. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

18. #25 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

IF is NOT NEWS. fer great Buddha's sake at least be willing to condemn rank speculation as newsworthy
    IF

I know .. over your head.

19. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

20. #26 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

no.
    get SOME FACTS.
    Unemployment is a continuum. Wages at 3.2% are NOT ( Obama was 2% and flatter) GDP is NOT.

Obama lost 200k manufacturing jobs - Trump has grown 500k
    Of course wages are a continuum. They get higher and higher the better things get. And GDP is not a good indicator of how the country is doing.
    No, Obama didn't lose those jobs. Companies replaced employees with machines, and blamed it on "government regulation." If it helps, I'm sure Trump will be blamed for the same thing for the same reason.

As usual, Trump has been exaggerating.
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-watch/

21. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

22. #27 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    to me the most depressing part of this national nightmare that began in early Nov 2016 - our hardcore right wing demographic hasn't changed a lick since the days of Nixon, the same people are reproducing new little wingnuts generation after generation, looking like this reactionary mindset will be dragging America down for generations to come, they breed like rats
    You have to understand that they cannot change. They simply cannot.

Trump is their last hope .. nowhere else go. They are engulfed by fears of their own making.

What this nation must do must be done without them, and America has never been in a better position to do that then now.

Donald Trump is a gift.

23. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

24. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

reagansghost (01-18-2019)

25. #28 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Of course wages are a continuum. They get higher and higher the better things get. And GDP is not a good indicator of how the country is doing.
    No, Obama didn't lose those jobs. Companies replaced employees with machines, and blamed it on "government regulation." If it helps, I'm sure Trump will be blamed for the same thing for the same reason.

As usual, Trump has been exaggerating.
    https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-trumps-watch/
    you gotta learn economics.. POTUS routinely get credit or blame for jobs reports. Wages do NOT get "higher and higher" that was the criticism of the Obama economy=FLAT WAGES.
    GDP is a reputable measure of economic growth/loss

26. #29 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

You have to understand that they cannot change. They simply cannot.

Trump is their last hope .. nowhere else go. They are engulfed by fears of their own making.

What this nation must do must be done without them, and America has never been in a better position to do that then now.

Donald Trump is a gift.
    if the republic survives this right coup we definitely will be a stronger nation, we can agree on that!

27. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2019), blackascoal (01-18-2019)

29. #30 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

In my absence while away getting surgery, I've noticed the board has been taken over almost completely by blind and uneducated Trumpettes .. all while Trump's lies, treason, and ignorance are piling up on him like stank on shit.

His pipe dream of a building a wall to satisfy his dwindling horde is laughable as he gets outplayed by Pelosi and the democrats almost daily.

Why can't we get a deal? :0) Because you're a fucking moron who backed himself into a corner that an eighth-grader could have seen coming.

Trump is now surrounded by idiots, lackeys, and a base that doesn't appear to have ever finished high-school, and who most certainly doesn't know a damn thing about politics.

So now many of them gather here to make themselves feel better by swimming in the lies, hate, and bullshit they've become famous for.

This board is a joke, far removed from its days as a semi-intellectual forum for adult discussion.

Feel free ... call me bad names and tell yourself how much more informed you are ... while the curtain continues to close on the clown show called Donald Trump.
    Damn. I was really hoping you were dead. Sounds like it will be soon enough.

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy but painful death

30. The Following User Groans At canceled.2021.1 For This Awful Post:

christiefan915 (01-19-2019)