Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm not dead yet, but Trumpism sure the Hell is ;0)

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,294 Times in 8,007 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,132 Times in 1,059 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default I'm not dead yet, but Trumpism sure the Hell is ;0)

In my absence while away getting surgery, I've noticed the board has been taken over almost completely by blind and uneducated Trumpettes .. all while Trump's lies, treason, and ignorance are piling up on him like stank on shit.

His pipe dream of a building a wall to satisfy his dwindling horde is laughable as he gets outplayed by Pelosi and the democrats almost daily.

Why can't we get a deal? :0) Because you're a fucking moron who backed himself into a corner that an eighth-grader could have seen coming.

Trump is now surrounded by idiots, lackeys, and a base that doesn't appear to have ever finished high-school, and who most certainly doesn't know a damn thing about politics.

So now many of them gather here to make themselves feel better by swimming in the lies, hate, and bullshit they've become famous for.

This board is a joke, far removed from its days as a semi-intellectual forum for adult discussion.

Feel free ... call me bad names and tell yourself how much more informed you are ... while the curtain continues to close on the clown show called Donald Trump.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

2. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

canceled.2021.1 (01-20-2019)

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2019), Bill (01-19-2019), christiefan915 (01-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2019), kudzu (01-19-2019), Micawber (01-18-2019), Phantasmal (01-19-2019), signalmankenneth (01-18-2019)

4. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,165 Times in 27,015 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,974 Times in 2,691 Posts

Hey BAC, take care of yourself and get well soon!

In the grand scheme of things, I am not too worried about Trump boot-lickers.
    They have only won one single national popular vote in the better part of the last three decades.
    And the average age of a Trump boot licker is, what, seventy nine? They aren't long for this world.

In a functioning and healthy democracy, the reactionary rightwing would almost never win a popular vote....because no one is buying their bullshit. If we can restore our democracy, get rid of gerrymandering, eliminate voter suppression, and overturn Citizen's United, I basically wouldn't even think twice about rightwing xenophobes and bigots - they would simply be too inconsequential to even think about.

5. The Following User Groans At Cypress For This Awful Post:

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

blackascoal (01-18-2019), christiefan915 (01-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2019), kudzu (01-19-2019), Micawber (01-18-2019), Phantasmal (01-19-2019), signalmankenneth (01-19-2019)

7. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blackascoal View Post
    In my absence while away getting surgery, I've noticed the board has been taken over almost completely by blind and uneducated Trumpettes .. all while Trump's lies, treason, and ignorance are piling up on him like stank on shit.

His pipe dream of a building a wall to satisfy his dwindling horde is laughable as he gets outplayed by Pelosi and the democrats almost daily.

Why can't we get a deal? :0) Because you're a fucking moron who backed himself into a corner that an eighth-grader could have seen coming.

Trump is now surrounded by idiots, lackeys, and a base that doesn't appear to have ever finished high-school, and who most certainly doesn't know a damn thing about politics.

So now many of them gather here to make themselves feel better by swimming in the lies, hate, and bullshit they've become famous for.

This board is a joke, far removed from its days as a semi-intellectual forum for adult discussion.

Feel free ... call me bad names and tell yourself how much more informed you are ... while the curtain continues to close on the clown show called Donald Trump.
    So you finally found a Surgeon who agreed that you did require a cranial/rectum extraction.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

9. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

LOL

You gotta be bumming about this buzzfeed fiasco?

10. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    LOL

You gotta be bumming about this buzzfeed fiasco?
    Why would I be? Buzzfeed might have gotten it wrong, and you might notice that the'liberal' media did not even confirm it without further confirmation. The only outlet with egg on their face is Buzzfeed .. not ones' typical source of information.

Trump has FAR more to worry about than Buzzfeed brother.
    AMERICAN HISTORY ITSELF IS A TESTAMENT TO THE STRENGTH AND RESILIENCE OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. WE, ALONG WITH THE COURGE AND SACRIFICES OF CONSCIOUS WHITE AMERICANS, LIKE VIOLA LIUZZO, EVERETT DIRKSEN, AND MANY OTHERS, HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED TOGETHER FOR OUR FREEDOM, AND FOR OUR SURVIVAL.

In America, rights are are not determined by what is just, fair, equitable, honest, nor by what Jesus would do. Rights are determined ONLY by what you can DEMAND.

11. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Bill (01-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (01-18-2019), Phantasmal (01-19-2019)

13. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

Anybody know where Mitch McConnell is?

"As its first act in the new Congress, the equally new Democratic majority passed something called House Resolution 1. It was a massive anti-corruption measure aimed at restoring the credibility of American elections and safeguarding the franchises for those whose right to vote had been assaulted by 30 years of conservative mischief, both in Washington and in the states. It advocated a constitutional amendment to reverse Citizens United. It proposed making federal Election Day a federal holiday, and it forbade both partisan gerrymandering and voter purges. It also mandated that the president and vice president reveal the previous ten years of tax returns. (Can't imagine what gave them that idea.) All in all, it was a clear declaration of support for the right of all eligible citizens to vote, and for their votes to have meaning."
    https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...ill-democrats/

"There Is No More Loathsome Creature Walking Our Political Landscape Than Mitch McConnell"

14. The Following User Groans At Jack For This Awful Post:

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jack For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-19-2019)

16. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

"There Is No More Loathsome Creature Walking Our Political Landscape Than Mitch McConnell"

17. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-18-2019)

19. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Hey BAC, take care of yourself and get well soon!

In the grand scheme of things, I am not too worried about Trump boot-lickers.
    They have only won one single national popular vote in the better part of the last three decades.
    And the average age of a Trump boot licker is, what, seventy nine? They aren't long for this world.

In a functioning and healthy democracy, the reactionary rightwing would almost never win a popular vote....because no one is buying their bullshit. If we can restore our democracy, get rid of gerrymandering, eliminate voter suppression, and overturn Citizen's United, I basically wouldn't even think twice about rightwing xenophobes and bigots - they would simply be too inconsequential to even think about.
    I'm not worried about Trump as an individual. He'll start a recession like every Republican president, the Conservatives who aren't completely cucked will turn on him, and Cortez will probably get elected and clean up his mess.
    I'm more concerned about this New Right that completely rejects anything they don't like as fake news. These are the people who get all their news from right-wing meme pages and Alex Jones. No matter what the facts say, they'll elect another Trump if they want.
    We should really limit democracy already.

20. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

21. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

iolo (01-19-2019)

22. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,756 Times in 16,563 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,622 Times in 1,532 Posts

hey there....was just thinking about you last night and thinking about sending you an Email.

but you're here -so I wont! Happy healing

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Bill (01-19-2019), blackascoal (01-18-2019)

24. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I'm not worried about Trump as an individual. He'll start a recession like every Republican president, the Conservatives who aren't completely cucked will turn on him, and Cortez will probably get elected and clean up his mess.
    I'm more concerned about this New Right that completely rejects anything they don't like as fake news. These are the people who get all their news from right-wing meme pages and Alex Jones. No matter what the facts say, they'll elect another Trump if they want.
    sheese.
    start a recession huh?? have you SEEN the numbers?? they are off the chart /record breaking like with minority unemployment,wage growth/GDP...etc
    me thinks you are worried about a boogyman that ain't out there

We should really limit democracy already
    facism/totalitarian ism..

25. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why would I be? Buzzfeed might have gotten it wrong, and you might notice that the'liberal' media did not even confirm it without further confirmation. The only outlet with egg on their face is Buzzfeed .. not ones' typical source of information.

Trump has FAR more to worry about than Buzzfeed brother.
    uum no. CNN was creaming their jeans.. THIS IS IT!!

26. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    sheese.
    start a recession huh?? have you SEEN the numbers?? they are off the chart /record breaking like with minority unemployment,wage growth/GDP...etc
    me thinks you are worried about a boogyman that ain't out there
    The numbers are a continuation of Obama's economy. The same thing happened when Bush was starting because of Clinton's work.
    Like I said, there's a recession every time we have a Republican president, and it's usually because of the same things Trump is doing now.

facism/totalitarian ism..
    No, I don't want a dictatorship. The government should have transparency, checks and balances, and democracy. However, democracy is limited now, and it should be more limited.

27. The Following User Groans At StoneByStone For This Awful Post:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

iolo (01-19-2019)

29. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    uum no. CNN was creaming their jeans.. THIS IS IT!!
    Same ol' you. Truth slides off you like water off a ducks back.

CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/polit...cow/index.html

CNN and nobody else CONFIRMED the report. They merely REPORTED on it.

30. The Following User Groans At blackascoal For This Awful Post:

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blackascoal For This Post:

Althea (01-19-2019), iolo (01-19-2019), Phantasmal (01-19-2019)

32. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

I hope your surgery went well

indeed, comrade Trump is hosed, only his mouth breathing cultists don't know

33. The Following User Groans At reagansghost For This Awful Post:

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reagansghost For This Post:

blackascoal (01-18-2019), Micawber (01-18-2019)

35. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Same ol' you. Truth slides off you like water off a ducks back.

CNN has not corroborated the BuzzFeed report
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/polit...cow/index.html

CNN and nobody else CONFIRMED the report. They merely REPORTED on it.
    naw. context does count.
    when you run story after story and panel after panel and .. "If the story is true" as the lead.

you are hyping fake news.

"If It's true pigs have wings" yada yada

Blumenthal the pig was doing the same "If it's true"

36. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

Life is Golden (01-19-2019)