Thread: It just heuglier and uglier

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I'll take that bet and raise you a perma ban that Trump will not go down and serve out his term. But alas, you;re a whiny vagina boy who knows your rhetoric is stupid, full of lies and tasteless. You won't take that bet will you vagina boy?
    After some of the comments he's made, in another thread, he may not even be here for you to collect!!

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-21-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    You realize Trump not only has to be impeached—but removed, right lol?

Do you spend too much money at the dog track?
    I'll leave that up to Congress! And no, I don't think Mitch McConnell is going to remove Donald Trump from office.

More-than-likely the House will impeach the president- and for good reasons- but it will turn out the same way it did for Bill Clinton- he will not be removed from office by Congress.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,812 Times in 6,202 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 493 Times in 469 Posts
    Blog Entries

They don’t seem to be falling over themselves to give an example lol.

Truth is, they don’t care if it’s bleeding conflict of interest from every orifice.
    I guarantee they'd care if the tables were turned. Libs are some evil motherfuckers.
    Every life matters

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to countryboy For This Post:

Darth Omar (01-19-2019), Truth Detector (01-21-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Frickin typo in the OP header.

I wish we could fix those.
    Ask Grind or Billy to fix it.

They can and have done so, in the past.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

7. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

How long can the corruption in the origin of the ‘Russian’ investigation be ignored?

Everybody knew. Everybody of consequence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department understood fully in the middle of 2016—as the FBI embarked on its counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump—that it was doing so based on disinformation provided by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That’s the big revelation from the transcript of the testimony Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave Congress in August. The transcripts haven’t been released, but parts were confirmed for me by congressional sources.

This testimony has two other implications. First, it further demonstrates the accuracy of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans’ memo of 2018—which noted Mr. Ohr’s role and pointed out that the FBI had not been honest about its knowledge of the dossier and failed to inform the court of Mrs. Ohr’s employment at Fusion GPS. The testimony also destroys any remaining credibility of the Democratic response, in which Mr. Schiff and his colleagues claimed Mr. Ohr hadn’t met with the FBI or told them anything about his wife or about Mr. Steele’s bias until after the election.

Second, the testimony raises new concerns about Mr. Mueller’s team. Critics have noted Mr. Weissman’s donations to Mrs. Clinton and his unseemly support of former acting Attorney General Sally Yates’s obstruction of Trump orders. It now turns out that senior Mueller players were central to the dossier scandal. The conflicts of interest boggle the mind.

https://outline.com/ANjgbL

Get that? Senior members of Team Mullet were ‘central to the Dossier scandal’. Yet, somehow, they managed to be part of the investigation.

If AG Barr really is an honest broker, I don’t know how he can just sit on this. Sadly, I’ve lost considerable faith in our justice system the last two plus years.

And I guarantee I’m not alone.
    How can people like you actually question this investigation or its length (which has already produced all sorts of results)...when you applauded investigations into Hillary Clinton, which went on for MUCH, MUCH longer and produced absolutely NOTHING!

At long last, have you no shame?

8. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,038 Times in 13,847 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,042 Times in 2,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    I'm betting that the day Trump goes down- there is going to be a lot of little crybabies pissing their little pants and shitting their little britches around here!

Who wants to take my bet? LOL!
    That's when the old names fade, and suddenly all these new posters appear sounding an awful lot like the old posters

9. The Following User Says Thank You to archives For This Post:

Micawber (01-19-2019)

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

So, everyone is ok with one of the Dossier handlers also working on Mullet’s team.

Good to know. Can any one of the Impeachment Enthusiasts care to give an example of what a conflict of interest in the investigation might look like?
    Eric Trump Reportedly Bragged About Access to $100 Million in ...

From Russia With Love Eric Trump Reportedly Bragged About Access to $100 Million in Russian Money

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...nt-golf-course
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

11. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Eric Trump Bragged About The Family’s Russian Money to Finance Golf Courses ...

The revelation that Eric Trump bragged about Russian money only adds to the urgency. Watch Donald Trump Jr. tell a 2012 interviewer about his family’s Russian business ties in a video first discovered by the Democratic Coalition’s Scott Dworkin:

https://thesternfacts.com/eric-trump...s-8907e49f4386
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-19-2019)

13. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

How long can the corruption in the origin of the ‘Russian’ investigation be ignored?

Everybody knew. Everybody of consequence at the Federal Bureau of Investigation and Justice Department understood fully in the middle of 2016—as the FBI embarked on its counterintelligence probe of Donald Trump—that it was doing so based on disinformation provided by Hillary Clinton’s campaign. That’s the big revelation from the transcript of the testimony Justice Department official Bruce Ohr gave Congress in August. The transcripts haven’t been released, but parts were confirmed for me by congressional sources.

This testimony has two other implications. First, it further demonstrates the accuracy of the House Intelligence Committee Republicans’ memo of 2018—which noted Mr. Ohr’s role and pointed out that the FBI had not been honest about its knowledge of the dossier and failed to inform the court of Mrs. Ohr’s employment at Fusion GPS. The testimony also destroys any remaining credibility of the Democratic response, in which Mr. Schiff and his colleagues claimed Mr. Ohr hadn’t met with the FBI or told them anything about his wife or about Mr. Steele’s bias until after the election.

Second, the testimony raises new concerns about Mr. Mueller’s team. Critics have noted Mr. Weissman’s donations to Mrs. Clinton and his unseemly support of former acting Attorney General Sally Yates’s obstruction of Trump orders. It now turns out that senior Mueller players were central to the dossier scandal. The conflicts of interest boggle the mind.

https://outline.com/ANjgbL

Get that? Senior members of Team Mullet were ‘central to the Dossier scandal’. Yet, somehow, they managed to be part of the investigation.

If AG Barr really is an honest broker, I don’t know how he can just sit on this. Sadly, I’ve lost considerable faith in our justice system the last two plus years.

And I guarantee I’m not alone.
    Deep State. It will take at least four Trump Administrations to get this shit out of the system.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MAGA MAN For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-21-2019)

15. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

16. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,145 Times in 10,539 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,987 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    That's when the old names fade, and suddenly all these new posters appear sounding an awful lot like the old posters
    Yep they are all cowards. It goes with being stupid dishonorable scum that would vote for such a horrid human being for president

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Micawber For This Post:

kudzu (01-19-2019)

18. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    There will be some that won't be able to show their same face and handle ever again!

No one like's to be told- "I told you so"! BLAHAHAHAHA! They won't be able to personally handle that!

Their only saving grace will be to re-invent themselves and sneak back into the mix.

19. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,679 Times in 16,485 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 585 Times in 561 Posts
    Blog Entries

Let's see who won- after Trump is impeached!

I bet Hillary has the last laugh!
    Keep wishing. It really seems to be all the left has.

20. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'm betting that the day Trump goes down- there is going to be a lot of little crybabies pissing their little pants and shitting their little britches around here!

Who wants to take my bet? LOL!
    first they disappear for awhile

then the trickle back and pretend they never supported the failure

there are going to be a lot of these people changing their names

Lots will screaming that the Democratic party is not fixing things QUICK enough

then they will find some NEW crap fest idea from some idiot that in reality is the same old failed right ideas

that is why I like having old threads and posts to reference to prove the pattern.

the America right is a CEO concocted bucket of bile

they always claim its JUST OUR MESSAGING and not our ideas.

hey idiots

ITS THE IDEAS

you cant message a plate of turds into a plate of prime rib

its your evil ideas

please quit eating that plate of turds and re shitting it on to the plate so you can eat it again

21. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-19-2019)

22. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    I heart your typo. This is the rub of it. If they take down Trump and COmpany without taking down Hillary and Company, the DOJ's credibility will be absolutely destroyed. The FBI would be lucky to get a conviction out of a jury in most cases for a long time to come.
    Yeah, you fucking morons would be happy with a disgusting abomination as president whose main accomplishment will have been to destroy the Department of Justice.

What a bunch of twisted-minded people you guys are.