Thread: Trump kept 'enemies list' in his coat pocket of his STAFF, 'snakes & bottomfeeders'

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trump kept 'enemies list' in his coat pocket of his STAFF, 'snakes & bottomfeeders'

He got a STAFFER come to see him through a rear door to help him compile the list. Wow, watta' guy!

New book reveals Trump kept enemies list of his own staff: ‘Get rid of all the snakes, even the bottom- feeders’

]
    TRAVIS GETTYS
    18 JAN 2019 AT 07:13 ET

President Donald Trump takes a moment before taking the stage during a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Va., May 29, 2017. (DOD photo by U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Brigitte N. Brantley)

President Donald Trump compiled a handwritten enemies list of White House staffers that he kept in his coat pocket, according to a former staffer who helped him look for leakers.

The president was obsessed with finding out which staffers and aides were leaking details about White House chaos to reporters, and he asked a young communications aide to help him determine who was loyal and who was not, reported Axios.

“Give me their names,” the president told then-aide Cliff Sims. “I want these people out of here. I’m going to take care of this. We’re going to get rid of all the snakes, even the bottom-*feeders.”

Sims recounted the exchange in his upcoming memoir, “Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House,” due out Jan. 29 from Thomas Dunne Books.

The minister’s son from Alabama had bonded with Trump during the 2016 campaign, and the president called him to the Oval Office through a back entrance so senior staff wouldn’t know he was visiting.

“Only in retrospect did I see how remarkable this was,” Sims recalled in the book. “I was sitting there with the President of the United States basically compiling an enemies list — but these enemies were within his own administration. If it had been a horror movie, this would have been the moment when everyone suddenly realizes the call is coming from inside the house.”

Trump listed staffers one by one, from his chief of staff on down, and he asked Sims whether they were loyal.

The president used a black Sharpie marker to write lists on two cards bearing the White House seal, and he came up with a list of 10 disloyal staffers and five, all of them former campaign staffers, he believed were loyal.

Most of the so-called disloyal staffers survived at first, Axios reported, but Trump seemed to revel in his inside knowledge of his own staff, and he carried the cards around in his breast pocket....

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/sna...s-coat-pocket/

[/COLOR]
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    He got a STAFFER come to see him through a rear door to help him compile the list. Wow, watta' guy!

New book reveals Trump kept enemies list of his own staff: ‘Get rid of all the snakes, even the bottom- feeders’

]
    TRAVIS GETTYS
    18 JAN 2019 AT 07:13 ET

President Donald Trump takes a moment before taking the stage during a Memorial Day ceremony at Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington, Va., May 29, 2017. (DOD photo by U.S. Air Force Tech. Sgt. Brigitte N. Brantley)

President Donald Trump compiled a handwritten enemies list of White House staffers that he kept in his coat pocket, according to a former staffer who helped him look for leakers.

The president was obsessed with finding out which staffers and aides were leaking details about White House chaos to reporters, and he asked a young communications aide to help him determine who was loyal and who was not, reported Axios.

“Give me their names,” the president told then-aide Cliff Sims. “I want these people out of here. I’m going to take care of this. We’re going to get rid of all the snakes, even the bottom-*feeders.”

Sims recounted the exchange in his upcoming memoir, “Team of Vipers: My 500 Extraordinary Days in the Trump White House,” due out Jan. 29 from Thomas Dunne Books.

The minister’s son from Alabama had bonded with Trump during the 2016 campaign, and the president called him to the Oval Office through a back entrance so senior staff wouldn’t know he was visiting.

“Only in retrospect did I see how remarkable this was,” Sims recalled in the book. “I was sitting there with the President of the United States basically compiling an enemies list — but these enemies were within his own administration. If it had been a horror movie, this would have been the moment when everyone suddenly realizes the call is coming from inside the house.”

Trump listed staffers one by one, from his chief of staff on down, and he asked Sims whether they were loyal.

The president used a black Sharpie marker to write lists on two cards bearing the White House seal, and he came up with a list of 10 disloyal staffers and five, all of them former campaign staffers, he believed were loyal.

Most of the so-called disloyal staffers survived at first, Axios reported, but Trump seemed to revel in his inside knowledge of his own staff, and he carried the cards around in his breast pocket....

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/sna...s-coat-pocket/

[/COLOR]
    Trump is a train wreck.......
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Fuck the liberals

4. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Trump is a train wreck.......

You bet!

trump train edited (2).jpg
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

5. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,579 Times in 15,814 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,951 Times in 1,862 Posts

dramatic flash cards or not this is legitimate concern of leaked WH documents, including transcripts of phone calls
    from Trump to foreign leaders.
    It's no wonder Trump wants leaked stopped ( and classified is illegal)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anatta For This Post:

kudzu (01-23-2019)

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

When Mr. Ryan expressed displeasure with the president’s statements after the Charlottesville riots, Mr. Trump called Mr. Ryan, Mr. Sims writes.

“I remember being in Wisconsin and your own people were booing you,” Mr. Trump yelled, recalling Mr. Ryan distancing himself from Mr. Trump after the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape emerged in October 2016. “You were out there dying like a dog, Paul. Like a dog!”

Feuds and chaos among the staff occupy much of the book.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine