Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Law professor exposes Kamala Harris' prosecutorial career as lawless partisan hackery

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,770 Times in 3,312 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 166 Times in 157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Superfreak View Post
    Just some of the FACTS Desh runs away from - these are not opinions desh... these events happened.
    It's a cheap avoidance tactic fallacy. Thank you for highlighting what an appalling monster Kamala Harris is.

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arminius View Post
    I embarrassed myself and then said you embarrassed yourself instead. This makes me clever and witty.
    I think we are all embarrassing ourselves when we start insulting each other personally just because we don't agree politically on things.

Donald Trump may not be the one who started this, but has set a very bad example for addressing one's political adversaries, and has lowered the bar so low, we'll all have to fall a long way to catch up with him. Donald Trump say's he is a fighter, and he will always fight back, but that is not what is going on at all. Donald Trump stirs up shit, and then when people resent, he starts hitting below the belt, and crying that he is the one being picked on trying to make himself look like the victim when he started the shit in the first place.

You DOnald Trump supporters like the way Donnie Fights dirty, so you are all now fighting dirty- lobbying personal insults at your political adversaries just like Man Baby!!

I didn't start this kind of behavior here. And I'm usually not the one to start the personal insults. It's kind of like, if someone tries to slam a tennis ball at me, I'm going to slam one back into their court. Politics and insulting people who don't agree with us has turned into some kind of blood sport here in this forum.

There is a lot of un-sportsmanlike conduct around here- and I blame Donald Trump for setting a bad example for his followers to follow.

Just because Donald Trump is a big man-baby- shouldn't mean that all of his supporters have to act like him- but you people do!

SO Touche' Mother Fucker! You dish shit out- I am going to hurl it right back in your face!