Members banned from this thread: Legion, Truth Detector and CFM

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginsburg Is NOT Fighting ‘For Her Life’ With Pneumonia Despite Bogus Claim

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,581 Times in 9,703 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,312 Times in 1,210 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I don't want old white people to die, I just want all people who voted or will vote for Trump to die excruciating slow deaths and finally expire the day before the first day for mail in voting
    in any state level or up election. They can vote for thei local judge or councilwomen, who cares about small ball.
    But Democrats are supposed to care about people and stuff.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,761 Times in 4,510 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 185 Times in 181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I have no idea what could have put that idiotic idea in your head, but I know it wasn't anything I ever said.
    Sorry, it must have been another poster. There are some who celebrate because white people are dying.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Micawber View Post
    I don't want old white people to die, I just want all people who voted or will vote for Trump to die excruciating slow deaths and finally expire the day before the first day for mail in voting
    in any state level or up election. They can vote for thei local judge or councilwomen, who cares about small ball.
    Just what the world needs--more intolerant, hateful bigots who want somebody to die because of their political views (whether Ginsburg or Trump supporters). And they think they are making the world better.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,005 Times in 8,032 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,672 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    Just what the world needs--more intolerant, hateful bigots who want somebody to die because of their political views (whether Ginsburg or Trump supporters). And they think they are making the world better.
    The point is that the people who voted for and thus helped elect Trump, took part in damaging our country. To some, that deserves death.

Whereas I understand his sentiment, upon closer examination of my true feelings, I would rather those people got a sudden bolt of clear headedness and rational thinking from above and realized exactly how bad of a person Trump is and what a collosal mistake it was to put him in office.

Even though in some ways, I must admit that it's more satisfying to imagine them dying in some degree of agony and shame, realizing their folly prior to checking out.

Revenge fantasy.
    https://i.postimg.cc/PqVCnGks/gojoe1.jpg
    C'MON MAN!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-19-2019)

6. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

The point is that the people who voted for and thus helped elect Trump, took part in damaging our country. To some, that deserves death.

Whereas I understand his sentiment, upon closer examination of my true feelings, I would rather those people got a sudden bolt of clear headedness and rational thinking from above and realized exactly how bad of a person Trump is and what a collosal mistake it was to put him in office.

Even though in some ways, I must admit that it's more satisfying to imagine them dying in some degree of agony and shame, realizing their folly prior to checking out.

Revenge fantasy.
    I will always be proud to have voted for Trump

The war is not over

7. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I will always be proud to have voted for Trump

The war is not over
    There are none so blind as those who will not see.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

8. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Revenge fantasy.
    Those wanting harm to come to any group are no better than those wishing harm to blacks, gays, illegal immigrants, etc. They are in the same category. Plenty of people thought Democrats were causing harm to the country and wanted them to get a bolt of rational thinking.

Disagreeing with someone strongly does not have to equate to believing they are better, smarter, or morally superior to them. They put themselves at the same level as those they attack. And, again, I think that kind of condescending attitude partly contributed to Trump's election.

A person might agree with Hillary's issue positions but vote for Trump if they think Hillary and her supporters look down on them because they are white, working class, religious, gun owners, Southern, conservative.......

9. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Revenge fantasy.
    Are you threatening Trump supporters again, tough guy?

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    Yet you voted for the Hillbag, who had political foes murdered.
    Yeah, she's been a serial killer for decades and only you know the details of these murders.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

11. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2019)

12. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    Yeah, she's been a serial killer for decades and only you know the details of these murders.
    This fact has been widely reported.

13. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,846 Times in 14,185 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,453 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Blog Entries

Sorry, it must have been another poster. There are some who celebrate because white people are dying.
    It's the natural demographic shift, it's going on whether you acknowledge it or not

Browning’ of the US is a battle Trump has lost

https://www.irishexaminer.com/breaki...st-857221.html

Trump Can't Reverse the Decline of White Christian America
    Two-thirds of those who voted for the president felt his election was the "last chance to stop America's decline." But his victory won't arrest the cultural and demographic trends they opposed.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...merica/532587/
    “If we have to have a choice between being dead and pitied, and being alive with a bad image, we’d rather be alive and have the bad image.”

— Golda Meir

Zionism is the movement for the self-determination and statehood for the Jewish people in their ancestral homeland, the land of Israel.

“If Hamas put down their weapons, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons, there would be no Israel."

ברוך השם

14. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,188 Times in 25,723 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

This fact has been widely reported.
    It's a RW conspiracy theory, not a fact. If it were a fact she would have been prosecuted.

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Cypress (01-19-2019), Guno צְבִי (01-19-2019)

16. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Those wanting harm to come to any group are no better than those wishing harm to blacks, gays, illegal immigrants, etc. They are in the same category. Plenty of people thought Democrats were causing harm to the country and wanted them to get a bolt of rational thinking.
    They thought that based on the constant stream if lies they've been told by the right-wing fake news sources and propaganda echo chamber. There is no comparison to what Trump is doing to drag us down into the gutter. The sooner he gets thrown out on his fat orange ass the better off we'll all be.

Disagreeing with someone strongly does not have to equate to believing they are better, smarter, or morally superior to them. They put themselves at the same level as those they attack. And, again, I think that kind of condescending attitude partly contributed to Trump's election.
    Of course it did because the goofballs who voted for Trump are exactly as you described.

A person might agree with Hillary's issue positions but vote for Trump if they think Hillary and her supporters look down on them because they are white, working class, religious, gun owners, Southern, conservative.......
    That might be what the right-wing propaganda machine gas convinced them if, but the truth is that we only look down on them because they are gullible, narrow-minded bigots.
    C'MON MAN!!!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2019)

18. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by christiefan915 View Post
    It's a RW conspiracy theory, not a fact. If it were a fact she would have been prosecuted.
    Oh it's a fact all right. It's also a fact that there is a huge Deep State that is bent on protecting her, because she has a mountain of dirt on them. Then there's the official but unwritten policy for FedCo to sweep all this shit under the rug, like they did with the Kennedy assassinations, because they don't want the world to see that we have Banana Republic tendencies just like all the rest of them. We're supposed to be better than everyone else in that perspective but of course we are not.

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Oh it's a fact all right. It's also a fact that there is a huge Deep State that is bent on protecting her, because she has a mountain of dirt on them. Then there's the official but unwritten policy for FedCo to sweep all this shit under the rug, like they did with the Kennedy assassinations, because they don't want the world to see that we have Banana Republic tendencies just like all the rest of them. We're supposed to be better than everyone else in that perspective but of course we are not.

KOO KOO!!! KOO KOO!!! KOO KOO!!! KOO KOO!!! KOO KOO!!! KOO KOO!!!
    C'MON MAN!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Nomad For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-19-2019)