Thread: Dog Joins Me2 Movement

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,657 Times in 4,437 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 184 Times in 180 Posts

Default Dog Joins Me2 Movement

The couple had sex with their dog and argued it was private sex between consenting adults. The court ruled the dog did not consent.

"ANDERSON – The attorney for a former Anderson couple, who on Monday each pleaded guilty to three counts of bestialilty, said he doesn’t expect his clients to do any jail time when they are sentenced Sept. 21.

Criminal lawyer Daniel Whitehead said he expects Nikki Colleen Murphy-Johnson, 33, and Jason Erin Johnson, 38, will be placed on probation for filming and posting online sex acts with their family’s pit bull, Lucky. They will be sentenced at 1 p.m. Sept. 21 after Judge Thomas L. Clem has time to conduct a pre-sentence investigation.

“I don’t think their background will equate to jail time. They have been more than humiliated by this,” he said. “In this particular case, I, no doubt, will have them offer some testimony to be considered prior to sentencing.”

He said the Johnsons cooperated with the investigation from the start and took immediate action, including removing all animals from their home, moving to Shelbyville to spare their three children further embarrassment and seeking counseling.

“They are very remorseful,” he said. “These are not bad people … In this particular instance, I am proud of them because they’re doing all they need to do."

Whitehead said, it actually was the best interests of the children that brought this case to light. He said investigators in Fairfax County, Va., became concerned when they saw a video that showed framed photos of the children on the BeastForum.com website.

“The actual concern seemed to be more over that,” he said.

Though the pets have been removed from the home, authorities never took any steps to remove the children, Whitehead stressed.

“The police were able to ascertain very quickly the kids weren’t drawn into this,” he said.

https://www.heraldbulletin.com/news/...560226c0f.html

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,108 Times in 3,183 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 137 Times in 133 Posts
    Blog Entries

The most amusing part is that the dog is named, "Lucky."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Controlled Opposition For This Post:

Flash (01-17-2019)