Thread: Fair is fair, right??

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Fair is fair, right??

Charter Bus Full Of Democratic Congressmen Forced To Turn Around After Trump Cancels Trip

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and a select group of congressional Democrats were boarded on a military charter bus bound for Andrews Air Force Base to catch a military charter jet to Europe were forced to turn around Thursday when President Donald Trump officially postponed the trip.

Trump sent a letter to Pelosi informing her that she would not be allowed to use military aircraft to travel due to the government shutdown and instead suggested Pelosi fly commercial. It reads:

Due to the shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate.

According to Capitol Hill reporters, the Democrats had already departed in the military charter bus for the previously unannounced trip and were forced to turn around. Reporters on the Hill noted that members were “furious” over the trip derailment.

Democratic Rep Adam Schiff was on the bus that was forced to turn around and told reporters after returning to the Capitol, “I don’t have any comment” when asked for comment on the incident.

Republican Congressman Sean Duffy tweeted, “Democrats: Get off the bus and help us secure the border!”

Trump’s letter concluded asking for Pelosi to negotiate: “I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    Charter Bus Full Of Democratic Congressmen Forced To Turn Around After Trump Cancels Trip

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and a select group of congressional Democrats were boarded on a military charter bus bound for Andrews Air Force Base to catch a military charter jet to Europe were forced to turn around Thursday when President Donald Trump officially postponed the trip.

Trump sent a letter to Pelosi informing her that she would not be allowed to use military aircraft to travel due to the government shutdown and instead suggested Pelosi fly commercial. It reads:

Due to the shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate.

According to Capitol Hill reporters, the Democrats had already departed in the military charter bus for the previously unannounced trip and were forced to turn around. Reporters on the Hill noted that members were “furious” over the trip derailment.

Democratic Rep Adam Schiff was on the bus that was forced to turn around and told reporters after returning to the Capitol, “I don’t have any comment” when asked for comment on the incident.

Republican Congressman Sean Duffy tweeted, “Democrats: Get off the bus and help us secure the border!”

Trump’s letter concluded asking for Pelosi to negotiate: “I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/01/fox...security-trip/

3. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

Sailor (01-17-2019)

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,503 Times in 27,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 19,565 Times in 18,156 Posts
    Blog Entries

he just licked shit from his shoe and thinks it made his breath smell better

the republican party is soooo dead for giving this nation a Russian traitor

6. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-17-2019)