Members banned from this thread: evince and Phantasmal

Thread: Trumps priceless response to Pelosi's three nation trip! GROUNDED: Nancy Pelosi

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default Trumps priceless response to Pelosi's three nation trip! GROUNDED: Nancy Pelosi

Trump his another one out of the park!!!

"Dear Madame Speaker. Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event it totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative"

"I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding and security it so desperately deserves!" he concluded.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ravel-n2539217
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-17-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Donald Trump Pulls Military Plane For Nancy Pelosi Trip After She Holds Up SOTU During Shutdown

https://deadline.com/2019/01/trump-c...wn-1202537028/

"When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-17-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,916 Times in 6,548 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,882 Times in 1,756 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Trump his another one out of the park!!!

"Dear Madame Speaker. Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event it totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative"

"I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding and security it so desperately deserves!" he concluded.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...ravel-n2539217
    As usual, he didn't, and you dont even know where she was planning to go. Now poor Donnie won't have his ego trip before a joint session of Congress. The very opportunity to strut around, and be idolized by his party. KAPUT. Nothing hurts more than that.

6. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by floridafan View Post
    As usual, he didn't, and you dont even know where she was planning to go.
    As usual you look like a dumb cunt.

Now poor Donnie won't have his ego trip before a joint session of Congress. The very opportunity to strut around, and be idolized by his party. KAPUT. Nothing hurts more than that.
    Now poor Pelosi won't have her ego trip traveling on the tax payers dime and pay for her own ticket. The very opportunity to strut around the world, and be idolized by her party. KAPUT. Nothing hurts more than that.

Trump will give his speech. Millions will be watching it. Pelosi will be sitting in the House with her Fellow Duncecrats crying and demanding attention.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-17-2019)

8. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

As usual you look like a dumb cunt.

Now poor Pelosi won't have her ego trip traveling on the tax payers dime and pay for her own ticket. The very opportunity to strut around the world, and be idolized by her party. KAPUT. Nothing hurts more than that.

Trump will give his speech. Millions will be watching it. Pelosi will be sitting in the House with her Fellow Duncecrats crying and demanding attention.
    Gonna give a speech from the WH with no one around. That will be priceless for his ego, my little cunt.

9. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Gonna give a speech from the WH with no one around. That will be priceless for his ego, my little cunt.
    You calling anyone a cunt is the pinnacle of irony snowflake. I am amused that you think when a President speaks, no one listens. But then, you are a dumb, low IQ CUNT on steroids who can only parrot the stupidity you are fed like a lemming. Yay you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-17-2019)

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Read the Letter Trump Sent to Pelosi on Her Foreign Trip

Dear Madame Speaker:

Due to the Shutdown, I am sorry to inform you that your trip to Brussels, Egypt, and Afghanistan has been postponed. We will reschedule this seven-day excursion when the Shutdown is over. In light of the 800,000 great American workers not receiving pay, I am sure you would agree that postponing this public relations event is totally appropriate. I also feel that, during this period, it would be better if you were in Washington negotiating with me and joining the Strong Border Security movement to end the Shutdown. Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.

I look forward to seeing you soon and even more forward to watching our open and dangerous Southern Border finally receive the attention, funding, and security it so desperately deserves!

Sincerely,

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/17/u...led-trips.html

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You calling anyone a cunt is the pinnacle of irony snowflake. I am amused that you think when a President speaks, no one listens. But then, you are a dumb, low IQ CUNT on steroids who can only parrot the stupidity you are fed like a lemming. Yay you!
    I do think when trump speaks no one listens. His last speech about the government shut down has fewer listeners than the Democratic response to it.