Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: BTW Muslims in Congress....

1. #136 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Good grief, IHA...calm down. Yer gonna trip a circuit.

You claim one cannot be a Christian without opposing abortion...yet there is no indication that Jesus ever spoke a word of opposition to abortion. There also is no indication that Jesus ever indicated that he considered abortion to be murder...as you do.

NOTHING, NADA, NIL...on either point.

Yet, you insist that one cannot even be a Christian without opposing abortion.

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT...and you are not man enough to acknowledge you made a mistake when you made such an assertion.

By the way...that was cute of you to move the bar of your mistake by using, "One cannot be a good Christian if..."

And in an argument where you are suggesting your opponent is "arguing from a place of dishonesty."

What a fucking jerk-off you are.

Frankie Fuckwad

I have explained this to you multiple times. You are either too stupid to understand what I am saying, or you are purposefully obfuscating.

But to be clear, is it your position that the only way you can discern one's position on a specific issue is if it is EXPLICITLY said? There has to be actual QUOTES and WRITTEN text? Particularly around abortion? Is that you position? I want to be perfectly clear on this point before we move on. So if there isn't one written quote of Jesus saying "ABORTION IS BAD" then we cannot make assumptions or infer?

2. #137 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    By the way, the Muslims in congress all stand up for Gay Rights.

Its the Religious Right Christians that promote the tentents of hard core extremist Islam not the Muslims.
    When Rep Omar tweets out about Lindsay Graham, "they got him. he is compromsied" and says on CNN that lots of Americans agree with her that Trump is blackmailing him over his sexuality would you call that standing up for gay rights?

3. #138 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brad View Post
    By the way, the Muslims in congress all stand up for Gay Rights.
    Is that so, Brad?

Who told you that?

4. #139 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,649 Times in 16,579 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,435 Times in 1,357 Posts
    Blog Entries

5. #140 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,243 Times in 7,657 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Frankie Fuckwad

I have explained this to you multiple times. You are either too stupid to understand what I am saying, or you are purposefully obfuscating.

But to be clear, is it your position that the only way you can discern one's position on a specific issue is if it is EXPLICITLY said? There has to be actual QUOTES and WRITTEN text? Particularly around abortion? Is that you position? I want to be perfectly clear on this point before we move on. So if there isn't one written quote of Jesus saying "ABORTION IS BAD" then we cannot make assumptions or infer?
    You can make any assumption you want, IHA. I am NOT questioning your right to make assumptions. You can ASSUME Jesus considered abortion to be sinful...even though there are no records of him saying he felt that way. You can ASSUME Jesus considered abortion to be murder...even though there are no records of him saying he felt that way.

But if you are then going to PONTIFICATE, based on your assumptions, that if one does not oppose abortion "one cannot be a Christian"...then you are just being a fucking ignorant asshole. (Oh, my...using "you" and "fucking ignorant asshole" is being redundant...so I'll move on.)

You are fun, IHA. When you are shown to be full of shit...you go out of your way to insist you are full of shit.

I like that in you.

6. #141 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You can make any assumption you want, IHA. I am NOT questioning your right to make assumptions. You can ASSUME Jesus considered abortion to be sinful...even though there are no records of him saying he felt that way. You can ASSUME Jesus considered abortion to be murder...even though there are no records of him saying he felt that way.

But if you are then going to PONTIFICATE, based on your assumptions, that if one does not oppose abortion "one cannot be a Christian"...then you are just being a fucking ignorant asshole. (Oh, my...using "you" and "fucking ignorant asshole" is being redundant...so I'll move on.)

You are fun, IHA. When you are shown to be full of shit...you go out of your way to insist you are full of shit.

I like that in you.

Let's try this again Frankie Fuckwad. Is it your position that if the words aren't explicitly written or spoken then we cannot assume, or infer anything? A simple yes or no from you will suffice.

7. #142 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Let's try this again Frankie Fuckwad. Is it your position that if the words aren't explicitly written or spoken then we cannot assume, or infer anything? A simple yes or no from you will suffice.
    No.

Never have said that...nor inferred that.

8. #143 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No.

Never have said that...nor inferred that.
    You aren't?

You are saying that because Jesus did not speak on abortion I cannot claim that to support abortion makes one not a Christian. That is my position. Whether Jesus said those words or not is irrelevant. It is what I believe. Get it?

But since you are making the argument. We can extend it to the US Constitution can we not Frankie Fuckwad? Nowhere in the US Constitution does it say that abortion is legal does it Frankie Fuckwad? So that would mean the US Supreme Court overstepped its bounds and made shit up. It can't be a right because it was not spelled out in the Constitution.

Your rules. Frankie Fuckwad. Now you have to live with it.

You are dismissed now.

I am going to go wait for Trump to cave like you promised he would. What an exciting day.

9. #144 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You aren't?
    No...I am not.

You are saying that because Jesus did not speak on abortion I cannot claim that to support abortion makes one not a Christian.
    I never said you could not. You could claim that anyone who eats oranges "makes one not a Christian" if you choose.

I've merely pointed out that you are a fucking asshole for doing so. (C'mon, keep up.)

That is my position. Whether Jesus said those words or not is irrelevant. It is what I believe. Get it?
    Yeah, I do. You are a fucking asshole...and if you say something makes you not a Christian...IT HAS TO BE.

To be fair: I will concede that you indeed are a fucking asshole.

But since you are making the argument. We can extend it to the US Constitution can we not Frankie Fuckwad? Nowhere in the US Constitution does it say that abortion is legal does it Frankie Fuckwad? So that would mean the US Supreme Court overstepped its bounds and made shit up. It can't be a right because it was not spelled out in the Constitution.
    Ummm...it also does not say eating oatmeal is legal...or driving a car is legal...or wearing waterproof shoes is legal...or shoveling fucking snow is legal...or typing at a keyboard is legal...or posting on the Internet is legal...or buying underwear is legal...or going to school is legal...or playing football is legal...or being a fucking asshole like you is legal...or...

...well, even a fucking asshole like you can fill in the rest.

That does not mean that anything not mentioned is illegal.

And, going back to Jesus...the fact that there are no records of him saying abortion is murder...or abortion is a sin...DOES NOT MEAN THAT ABORTION IS NOT MURDER OR NOT A SIN.

But that has nothing to do with your assertion that if one does not oppose abortion...one cannot be a Christian.

Your rules. Frankie Fuckwad. Now you have to live with it.

You are dismissed now.
    I don't make the rules here, Asshole.

I am going to go wait for Trump to cave like you promised he would. What an exciting day.
    Not going to happen.

I was wrong.

I WAS WRONG. I ACKNOWLEDGE I WAS WRONG. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT TO PRETEND I WAS NOT WRONG.

I also predicted that the government shut-down would be ended by today (with Trump caving).

I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT ALSO. I ACKNOWLEDGE I WAS WRONG. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT TO PRETEND I WAS NOT WRONG.

You have got to be one of the most illogical poster ever, IHA.

But you are a joy when I am looking for some asshole to make a fool of himself.

You never fail to deliver.

Thanks.

10. #145 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

No...I am not.

I never said you could not. You could claim that anyone who eats oranges "makes one not a Christian" if you choose.

I've merely pointed out that you are a fucking asshole for doing so. (C'mon, keep up.)

Yeah, I do. You are a fucking asshole...and if you say something makes you not a Christian...IT HAS TO BE.

To be fair: I will concede that you indeed are a fucking asshole.

Ummm...it also does not say eating oatmeal is legal...or driving a car is legal...or wearing waterproof shoes is legal...or shoveling fucking snow is legal...or typing at a keyboard is legal...or posting on the Internet is legal...or buying underwear is legal...or going to school is legal...or playing football is legal...or being a fucking asshole like you is legal...or...

...well, even a fucking asshole like you can fill in the rest.

That does not mean that anything not mentioned is illegal.

And, going back to Jesus...the fact that there are no records of him saying abortion is murder...or abortion is a sin...DOES NOT MEAN THAT ABORTION IS NOT MURDER OR NOT A SIN.

But that has nothing to do with your assertion that if one does not oppose abortion...one cannot be a Christian.

I don't make the rules here, Asshole.

Not going to happen.

I was wrong.

I WAS WRONG. I ACKNOWLEDGE I WAS WRONG. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT TO PRETEND I WAS NOT WRONG.

I also predicted that the government shut-down would be ended by today (with Trump caving).

I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT ALSO. I ACKNOWLEDGE I WAS WRONG. I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEMPT TO PRETEND I WAS NOT WRONG.

You have got to be one of the most illogical poster ever, IHA.

But you are a joy when I am looking for some asshole to make a fool of himself.

You never fail to deliver.

Thanks.

Back to my original claim. One cannot be a Christian if one supports abortion. That is my POSITION. What you think about it is wholly irrelevant.

And yes, the Constitution is silent on abortion. Therefore we can and will at some point make it illegal

But as I said, even though I abhor the practice, if I had the chance to go back in time, I would give your mother the rusty hanger to shove up her rancid twat to abort what became YOU.

PS

Go fuck yourself Frankie. You are still my boy

11. #146 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Back to my original claim. One cannot be a Christian if one supports abortion. That is my POSITION. What you think about it is wholly irrelevant.

And yes, the Constitution is silent on abortion. Therefore we can and will at some point make it illegal

But as I said, even though I abhor the practice, if I had the chance to go back in time, I would give your mother the rusty hanger to shove up her rancid twat to abort what became YOU.

PS

Go fuck yourself Frankie. You are still my boy

12. #147 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Maybe so, but I am a funny jerk off

13. #148 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,895 Times in 21,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,687 Times in 5,190 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    When Rep Omar tweets out about Lindsay Graham, "they got him. he is compromsied" and says on CNN that lots of Americans agree with her that Trump is blackmailing him over his sexuality would you call that standing up for gay rights?
    I would not say it had anything to do with gay rights.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally
    44 U.S.C. 2202 - The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

LOCK HIM UP!

14. #149 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,386 Times in 14,102 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 649 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    I would not say it had anything to do with gay rights.
    Making homophobic dog whistles has nothing to do with gay rights? With friends like that who needs enemy’s

15. #150 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Havana Moon View Post
    Really, how many gays are thrown off buildings by Christians in the US?
    This is a fallacy argument. It's basically saying, yes we're homophobic, but we're not as homophobic as they are in Iran!