Thread: For Conservatives

1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,245 Times in 7,658 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    You WILL be assimilated.
    Oh, shit. You are probably 8 of 9! I always thought this day would come!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Oneuli (01-18-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-19-2019)

3. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Ok,

if

you

insist,

I'll

make

an

effort.

No clue.
    I actually make an effort to keep my paragraphs to no more than four of five sentences to make my posts more readable.

The anti-Muslim video maker was thrown in the brig, ‘coincidently’, for an unrelated charge shortly after the events in question. I watched the stupid thing. And it was pretty stupid. ‘Lame’ would be a generous adjective.

I don’t believe it had much if anything to do with the uprising. Unless, they were just looking for an excuse to go a on rampage.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    I actually make an effort to keep my paragraphs to no more than four of five sentences to make my posts more readable.
    Mine was six sentences long, but one of those was a one-word sentence.

I don’t believe it had much if anything to do with the uprising. Unless, they were just looking for an excuse to go a on rampage.
    With 20/20 hindsight, we can say there's no clear tie between the attack on Benghazi and the video. However, there was a link between the Cairo uprising and the video. That might be characterized as them "looking for an excuse," in the same sense that I'm sure the Sons of Liberty weren't THAT hung up on tea. But it still was the proximate cause. I don't think there was anything unreasonable or dishonest, in the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi attack, about communicating a tentative assumption that it was related to the video that had caused an attack on a similar facility just hours earlier. The right-wing push to turn that trivia into a years-long scandal strikes me as bizarre.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,186 Times in 25,721 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,614 Times in 2,498 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by volsrock View Post
    ISIS took credit for the recent attack?

ISIS claims responsibility for Orlando mass shooting

That was under Obama, when the JV Team attacked America
    How could this have happened when trump said, not a month ago, “We have defeated Isis in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump presidency,” the president wrote on Twitter on 19 December."

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
    ― Charles Dickens

6. The Following User Says Thank You to christiefan915 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-18-2019)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    If you are saying I am lying about anything I wrote...YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF.
    If you can wrap quotes around something that I typed, then I said it. It gives me the warm fuzzies when I see a lefty switch over to all caps and profanity, thanks. It reminds me of an angry dog in a cage that is too stupid to realize that biting the bars and growling won't give him access to my throat.

The only way anyone goes to the American right at this point in time, is by subscribing to the disgusting American conservative mantra, "I've got mine, fuck everyone else."

If you are trying to convince me you are at that point...don't bother. I accept it without question. .
    I don't know what you mean by "goes to the American"

You can speak with some communists about that. I am not a communist.
    You are a commie.

Fuck you very much for that thought...but you wrong.

Did you steal that line from Evince the Commie?

I can see that you are full of shit. That apparently is something you do not realize...or are not acknowledging as significant to our present conversation.

The significance of that is more important than any perceived significance you see in your imaginary, "...you can only process this debate with lefty thoughts"...to which I say, once again, FUCK YOU.
    Unfortunately, you are only able to process what is going on here with lefty thoughts, which means you don't understand what I am talking about, and all you can do is bark, growl, and bite at the bars of the cage. Feel free to fire back some more all caps profanity.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Callinectes (01-19-2019)

9. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    If you can wrap quotes around something that I typed, then I said it. It gives me the warm fuzzies when I see a lefty switch over to all caps and profanity, thanks. It reminds me of an angry dog in a cage that is too stupid to realize that biting the bars and growling won't give him access to my throat.
    FUCK YOU AGAIN.

I don't know what you mean by "goes to the American"
    Then learn how to read.

You wrote: "We are all born as little commies. When feral humans are brought into the world, commie is our natural state. Our mental evolution only goes to the right as we become more civilized, and we don't devolve mentally unless we become injured or very old."

I quoted that and responded, "The only way anyone goes to the American right at this point in time, is by subscribing to the disgusting American conservative mantra, "I've got mine, fuck everyone else."

You are a commie.
    I am not a communists...you fucking asshole.

Did you steal that line from Evince the Commie?
    It is a "line" I have used hundreds of times over the years. So have millions of other people Wake the fuck up, you asshole.

Unfortunately, you are only able to process what is going on here with lefty thoughts...
    Thank you for that guess...which, unfortunately, is completely incorrect.

...which means you don't understand what I am talking about, and all you can do is bark, growl, and bite at the bars of the cage. Feel free to fire back some more all caps profanity.
    I expect YOU are the person who does not understand what the hell you are talking about YOU FUCKING SANCTIMONIOUS ASSHOLE.

10. #67 | Top
    Living in rural America, "clinging to guns and religion"
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,612 Times in 17,052 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 522 Times in 502 Posts

FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Then learn how to read.

You wrote: "We are all born as little commies. When feral humans are brought into the world, commie is our natural state. Our mental evolution only goes to the right as we become more civilized, and we don't devolve mentally unless we become injured or very old."

I quoted that and responded, "The only way anyone goes to the American right at this point in time, is by subscribing to the disgusting American conservative mantra, "I've got mine, fuck everyone else."

It is a "line" I have used hundreds of times over the years. So have millions of other people Wake the fuck up, you asshole.

I expect YOU are the person who does not understand what the hell you are talking about YOU FUCKING SANCTIMONIOUS ASSHOLE.
    Poor Frank, triggered again...
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

11. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Then learn how to read.

Thank you Frankie, I really enjoy seeing an angry dog growling and biting the bars of his cage as if it would get him out of the cage. You are not the only commie on this board, you have plenty of company.

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Poor Frank, triggered again...
    Nah. All said with a smile on my face.

Any time I speak with someone defending Donald Trump...or touting the American right...I have to guard against out-loud laughter.

This is what I actually feel when listening to someone defending Trump...or touting the American right:

13. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Thank you Frankie, I really enjoy seeing an angry dog growling and biting the bars of his cage as if it would get him out of the cage. You are not the only commie on this board, you have plenty of company.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Evmetro (01-19-2019)

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I prefer the triggered all caps profanity, but this is nice as well. Fake laughter is just almost as sweet.

You are a commie.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Callinectes (01-19-2019)

17. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I prefer the triggered all caps profanity, but this is nice as well.
    No problem. Lemme give you both.

FUCK YOU, JERK-OFF!

Fake laughter is just almost as sweet.
    If it makes you feel better to suppose it is "fake"...go for it. It makes me laugh even harder.

You are a commie.
    No, I am not.

Allow me to return the descriptor insult: You are an American conservative. (American conservatism is the most disgusting political philosophy to ever pollute planet Earth...including both communism and fascism.)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Evmetro (01-19-2019)