Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Did Republicans Break the Millennials?

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oneuli View Post
    Reread you own post #88, where you directly quoted me saying "Instead, the issue was very poor revenue growth." As you can see, I referring to poor revenue growth, rather than falling revenue. If you're going to quote something, shouldn't you read it first?
    I am quite certain you have lost track of the false claims you were trying to make in the first place. As I stated, the data does not support the asinine claim that tax reductions lead to lower revenue, or, the more asinine claim that higher taxation leads to higher revenue growth.

It's almost as moronic as claiming that if we are taxed more, that Government growth and spending leads to greater prosperity. But alas, I am arguing with a willful and deceitful idiot on steroids who has been indoctrinated with Marxist ideals. History is littered with the failures of morons like you who had identical beliefs.

I am still waiting for your proof about the multiplier affect on Government spending. You probably gave up on that moronic idea when you found out you were full of shit.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Yes. Are you questioning the fact the IMF said that, or simply dismissing the work of the IMF because they're saying something that disagrees with what your gut tells you?
    I am laughing at you quoting the IMF and then not providing a single shred of coherent and factual evidence to support the inane assertion that Government spending has a multiplier effect on the velocity of money.

Do you have something better than "because you say so" you would like to add? Dunce.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.

3. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,874 Times in 1,170 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 202 Times in 195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    Why do you always type "let's be honest here" while lying like a pathological loser?
    What statement do you imagine was a lie, specifically? Your post consists of a bunch of quotations that don't contradict anything I said.

4. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The UN voted to eject the tyrant
    Which vote are you referring to, specifically?

Should we have done nothing when Saddam invaded Kuwait threatening our allies and member states to the UN?
    No. We should have worked with a coalition of nations to liberate Kuwait.... just as we did. But that doesn't justify an invasion of Iraq, many years later, to install a friendlier government.

5. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am quite certain you have lost track of the false claims you were trying to make in the first place. As I stated, the data does not support the asinine claim that tax reductions lead to lower revenue
    You've lost track of the thread. Try rereading. My claim was that the tax reductions led to lower revenue growth. Try to keep up.

I am still waiting for your proof about the multiplier affect on Government spending.
    Are you looking for a link to the IMF report behind that claim? If so, I'm happy to provide it. Or are you looking for something that you, personally, would regard as proof of it? If so, then there's no point, because you and I both know there is no possible set of facts or mountain of evidence that could convince you of anything that ran afoul of your prejudices, because evidence is entirely beside the point for your faith-based approach to such things.

6. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am laughing at you quoting the IMF and then not providing a single shred of coherent and factual evidence to support the inane assertion that Government spending has a multiplier effect on the velocity of money.

Do you have something better than "because you say so" you would like to add? Dunce.
    Are you questioning the fact the IMF said that, or simply dismissing the work of the IMF because they're saying something that disagrees with what your gut tells you?

7. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

What statement do you imagine was a lie, specifically? Your post consists of a bunch of quotations that don't contradict anything I said.
    What statement do you imagine wasn't a lie?

8. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Which vote are you referring to, specifically?
    Why are you so ignorant?

No. We should have worked with a coalition of nations to liberate Kuwait.... just as we did. But that doesn't justify an invasion of Iraq, many years later, to install a friendlier government.
    I see you still don't know why we went into Iraq. Get informed.

9. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You've lost track of the thread. Try rereading. My claim was that the tax reductions led to lower revenue growth. Try to keep up.
    I am pretty sure you've lost track of your lies and desperate flailing trying to argue that higher taxes are GREAT! Dunce.

Are you looking for a link to the IMF report behind that claim? If so, I'm happy to provide it. Or are you looking for something that you, personally, would regard as proof of it? If so, then there's no point, because you and I both know there is no possible set of facts or mountain of evidence that could convince you of anything that ran afoul of your prejudices, because evidence is entirely beside the point for your faith-based approach to such things.
    I am not looking for anything dunce; I am waiting for you to PROVE with a credible source the velocity of money that goes to Government. Of course, in moron land where you wallow, it doesn't occur to you that for Government to spend ANYTHING, it must first extract it from those who create wealth. Thus, there is no velocity and in fact, much of it gets lost while paying the salaries of Government employees and regulatory red tape.

10. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Are you questioning the fact the IMF said that, or simply dismissing the work of the IMF because they're saying something that disagrees with what your gut tells you?
    Again, I am waiting for YOU to PROVE you claims regarding the velocity of money that the Government forcefully extracts from the economy. I don't expect an answer because you're a dishonest dunce who is better at deflecting, flailing desperately and looking like a moron.

11. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What statement do you imagine wasn't a lie?
    I know that none of them was a lie. Now, little coward, don't run from the question. It makes you look even more pathetic than normal. Answer: what statement do you imagine was a lie, specifically?

12. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why are you so ignorant?
    How would I not be ignorant of which vote you are referring to, when you haven't told me? Now, little coward, don't run from the question. It makes you look even more pathetic than normal. Answer: Which vote are you referring to, specifically?

I see you still don't know why we went into Iraq. Get informed.
    Why do YOU imagine we went into Iraq?

13. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I am pretty sure you've lost track of your lies
    That would be impossible, since I've told no lies. What happened, as you're now aware thanks to my hand-holding, is that you lost track of the argument. I'd argued that tax cuts led to lower revenue growth, and thanks to your extremely poor reading skills, you read that as a claim that it led to falling revenues. Read more carefully if you want to lessen the frequency of these humiliations.

I am waiting for you to PROVE with a credible source the velocity of money that goes to Government.
    Do you imagine I made a claim about the velocity of money that goes to government? Instead, I pointed out what the IMF's conclusion was about the multiplier. If you'd like me to support that the IMF said that, just let me know. If, instead, what you're asking for is for me to convince you of something that your close-minded bigotry will never accept, we both know that's impossible, since evidence is entirely beside the point for you.

14. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I know that none of them was a lie. Now, little coward, don't run from the question. It makes you look even more pathetic than normal. Answer: what statement do you imagine was a lie, specifically?
    Awwwww....now you have to name call. How cute. What statement do you imagine wasn't a lie you whiny dunce?

15. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

How would I not be ignorant of which vote you are referring to, when you haven't told me? Now, little coward, don't run from the question. It makes you look even more pathetic than normal. Answer: Which vote are you referring to, specifically?
    If you are this ignorant; I can't help you. But it is fun watching you flail like a dumbass constantly. I used to think your ignorance was an act; you are proving me wrong. It isn't an act at all.

Why do YOU imagine we went into Iraq?
    Why do you ask? You're not intelligent enough to comprehend anything that hasn't been spoon fed to you by the DNC snowflake.