Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Mueller Machine going full steam ahead, more Subpoenas for conservative traitors

1. #46 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,238 Times in 7,656 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    in a related matter, this Barr stooge Trump is installing will create HAVOC, mark my words

Adam Schiff

Verified account

@AdamSchiff

Bill Barr wrote a lengthy memo outlining his hostility to an investigation implicating the President, and then discussed it with him prior to his nomination for AG. Absent recusal, this should be utterly disqualifying.

When Trump is gone, what will be left of the rule of law?
    There will be plenty left, but it will be in tatters. I am hoping qualified, competent leadership will come along to get us back on track. I expect the repair will be very difficult and take a long time, though.

This disgusting abomination, Donald Trump, is a walking sewer.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (01-22-2019)

3. #47 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

look frankie, we survived 8 years of Obama, I'd have to believe we can survive about anything
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-22-2019)

5. #48 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    when Mueller comes in with the hard evidence linking Trump directly to Vladimir Putin, as in employee/boss, as we all know exists, then what?

Barr first filters the evidence then simply sez you can't indict a sitting president?

so now the only remedy left to get this Putin stooge out of the WH is an impeachment proceeding involving both houses of congress and takes how long?

while a Russian agent sits in the WH?

WTF??
    I don't think so, RG.

I think Barr has more ethics than you suppose. I think he will do the right thing.

If I am wrong...America is in for a lot more trouble than we have right now...and right now, we have got a ton of trouble.

6. #49 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    I know comprehension is an issue for you but reread my post until you get that I never said Nixon was charged with anything, holy crap you are stupid.
    Well if semantics make you feel correct when you are batshit crazy wrong, go for it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Exit For This Post:

8. #50 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    look frankie, we survived 8 years of Obama, I'd have to believe we can survive about anything
    President Obama was a decent president. Not one of the greatest...but probably will be ranked by history as in the upper 25%.

Donald Trump will almost certainly be rated dead last by most historians.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (01-22-2019)

10. #51 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

Rresident Obama, alas, was constantly sabotaged by the racists, so it is difficult to judge him as if he had been free to act.

11. #52 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,341 Times in 5,714 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 374 Times in 355 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    President Obama was a decent president. Not one of the greatest...but probably will be ranked by history as in the upper 25%.

that's your opinion, I happen to think he was lost, had no clue what he was doing, put us so far in depth we may never recover.
    Set race relations back 50 years. was full of himself and quit caring the moment he took office.
    Obamacare, if left to stand would have bankrupt us to nothingness.
    And had maybe the most obnoxious wife ever to grace those halls. But I'll give him a pass on that, spouse are what they are sometime.

but back on topic, Mueller is getting ready to spoil your year, I suspect there is a big nothing burger waiting for you to take a bite out of. prepare yourself.

How you liberal loons will respond after that I have no idea,
    whining has become an art form with you guys so I'm sure you will spin it somehow
    This just In::: Trump indicted for living in liberals heads and not paying RENT

C̶N̶N̶ SNN.... Shithole News Network

Trump Is Coming back to a White House Near you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Getin the ring For This Post:

13. #53 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Well if semantics make you feel correct when you are batshit crazy wrong, go for it.

this is what I said, try to follow it. "Process crimes are why Nixon resigned"

14. #54 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Oh I get it, it is the democrat party playbook.

Come up with some scurrilous charge and then investigate, investigate, investigate until you find someone who's story didn't quite line up and then accuse them of "lying to the FBI".

This has been prosecutorial misconduct from the ver beginning. Michael Flynn was set up. Everyone knows he didn't "lie" to the FBI, but he was being threatened with financial ruin and they threatened to go after his son.

I can't begin to describe the horrible things I hope happen to the people who perpetrated this travesty along with those who support it from afar. Remember Teddy Kennedy, got away with murdering Mary Jo, but in the end he died shitting his pants not being able to remember those around him. What goes around, comes the fuck around

LOL. Nixon was about to be charged with telling lies to the special prosecutor. It worked, Nixon resigned.

15. #55 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

LOL. Nixon was about to be charged with telling lies to the special prosecutor. It worked, Nixon resigned.
    you are proving my point

You are criminalizing politics. You are becoming that which you say you detest. You just don't see it. You were so convinced that your side would win. It has totally fucked with your head that you didn't. There are no lies you won't believe now. You have thoroughly convinced yourself that Trump "colluded" with Russia to cheat his way to the Presidency. You have to believe that. You have no choice at this point. To believe otherwise would then force you to have to confront some uncomfortable truths

1) Hillary was a shitty candidate? Nope. You can't face that. Remember you thought she was the most qualified candidate in the history of the country
    2) The country really doesn't like big gobblement? Nope. You can't believe that either. You have to believe that everyone thinks like you.
    3) The country wants to control its borders? Nope. You can't believe that either. Without cheap, low educated, unskilled labor flowing in, the democrat party will die

I understand your psychological angst snowflake

16. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

17. #56 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Getin the ring View Post
    that's your opinion, I happen to think he was lost, had no clue what he was doing, put us so far in depth we may never recover.
    Set race relations back 50 years. was full of himself and quit caring the moment he took office.
    Obamacare, if left to stand would have bankrupt us to nothingness.
    And had maybe the most obnoxious wife ever to grace those halls. But I'll give him a pass on that, spouse are what they are sometime.
    We disagree completely on Michelle...and I'm not sure what you mean by "put us so far in depth we may never recover"...but compared to what Donald Trump is doing to us, President Obama gave us grace, class, and intellect...qualities all missing from Trump.

but back on topic, Mueller is getting ready to spoil your year, I suspect there is a big nothing burger waiting for you to take a bite out of. prepare yourself.

How you liberal loons will respond after that I have no idea,
    whining has become an art form with you guys so I'm sure you will spin it somehow
    I am not a liberal...loony or otherwise.

Unlike you, I have always maintained that whatever Mueller comes up with...I will be satisfied. If he says Donald Trump is not guilty of anything...I will accept that. If he says Donald Trump is a thief and a murderer...I will accept that. If he says that Donald Trump MAY be a thief and a felon, but there is not enough evidence to even bring him to trial...I will accept that.

I have also said that my preference would be for Trump to leave office on January 20th, 2021 (being voted out by the voters)...that he not be impeached or put on trial.

So what the hell are you talking about that I should prepare to have my year spoiled????

18. #57 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,456 Times in 2,386 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 941 Times in 861 Posts

President Nixon, though a crook of the worst kind, at least understood the difference between right and wrong. Trump finds that far to hard for his ego-dominated brain!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iolo For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-22-2019), katzgar (01-22-2019)

20. #58 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by iolo View Post
    President Nixon, though a crook of the worst kind, at least understood the difference between right and wrong. Trump finds that far to hard for his ego-dominated brain!
    President Nixon, despite his many personal failings, was an astute politician...and a reasonably intelligent negotiator. He also was loyal to and protective of his advisors and friends. (Which may be the reason he was forced out of office!)

Donald Trump is NOT an astute politician...is not intelligent...is an horrendous negotiator...and will throw advisors and friends under a bus at the drop of a hat.

President Nixon was ten times the president Donald Trump could ever be.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (01-22-2019)

22. #59 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DebraDoesDonald View Post
    You really are a special sort of Trump ass kisser aren't you? He loves the stupid and uneducated like you,he says.

'Seven people have pleaded guilty or been convicted in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election, with one other person pleading guilty to charges brought after a referral by Mr. Mueller’s office. Another 26 individuals have been indicted, along with three Russian companies. Here’s a list.'
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...who-1531511838
    You're a special brand of dumb fuck. Not one of those charges have ANYTHING to do with the Trump campaign or Trump. If you removed your empty head from that massive asshole of yours, you could get sufficient oxygen to that tiny brain and comprehend the OBVIOUS.

So tell me asshat, when Mueller comes up empty against Trump, will you self deport to Venezuela or Cuba?
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

23. #60 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,477 Times in 22,782 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,245 Times in 2,985 Posts
    Blog Entries

Process crimes are why Nixon resigned
    WRONG; he resigned as a result of his efforts to obstruct justice to protect his people. Obstruction of Justice is hardly a "process" crime unrelated to the investigation....dumb fuck.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.