Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: IT ENDS THIS WEEK!

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump agreed to the CR that was passed by the house and senate. he reneged, which is normal for him. And the 6 billion is a small part of the total the Great Wall of Trump will cost. You ask him to honor his word and it ends the next day.
    Tell Nancy and Chuck to give Trump his $5 billion and your precious gobblement opens

Simple.

I am perfectly fine the way things are. I would rather Trump lose outright than cave. If the GOP in the Senate sides with democrats they do so at their own electoral peril and they know it.

2. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,108 Times in 13,083 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good morning Kacper,

Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    At least you finally acknowledge that the democratic party's position is based on partisan politics having zero to do with policy of substance.
    Your words, not mine.

Donnie doesn't care. He will declare himself the victor, do the Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez dance and exit stage right at the end of his one term.
    If he makes it that long.

Nobody will care ten minutes after the government reopens.
    I don't think it will be so easily forgotten.

Already addressed in the purely principal-free partisan context of your position.
    The principles are there for all to see. President Trump shut down the government for no good reason to try to get something unpopular to appease his hateful base. People who know right from wrong have resisted this wrong action.

Declaring a national emergency would get stayed and struck down by the federal courts faster than his spray tan dries.
    Oh, but he's Teflon Don. Why is he worried if nothing he does or says hurts him?

More broadly, Mueller's report is already being drafted and no major political official in the Trump Administration has been indicted yet. I am fairly confident saying that Trump feels that the political winds are about to hurricane at his back when the DNC and the MSM get gutted by having their nonsense officially concluded nonsense as far as Trump.
    LOL! OK, you're entitled to believe anything you want, and you can even proclaim to be certain of events which have not yet occurred. Might not want to count those chickens just yet. I'm going to take a wait-and-see attitude. My gut tells me your hoped outcome is highly unlikely; but you are free to believe any imagined guess you like about the future. Trump and many of his top gang have already been either indicted or implicated in treasonous crimes. Hang on to any beliefs you like. It's your right. Heck. There are still people who think Nixon was innocent, too.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,252 Times in 7,662 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    I don’t mind embarrassing you more Frankie Fuckwad
    A fucking jerk-off like you could not embarrass me ever.

First...DATELINE FUCKING HOLLYWOOD.

Now...The Hill. A newspaper with a circulation of 20,000.

Let's see what The Times or The Post wrote about a political wisecrack, you fucking asshole.

Now feel free to apologize. I know you won’t. You don’t possess the self awareness.
    Think not, huh?

I will match you two to one for every apology of yours you can produce.

Every one that you can link to of YOU apologizing...I will link to two of mine.

So don't give me that shit, you fucking asshole.

4. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then tell Nancy and Chuck to give him $5 billion and it all goes away
    In other words...allow him to extort!

You really are a jerk-off.

5. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frankie FUCKWAD View Post
    A fucking jerk-off like you could not embarrass me ever.

First...DATELINE FUCKING HOLLYWOOD.

Now...The Hill. A newspaper with a circulation of 20,000.

Let's see what The Times or The Post wrote about a political wisecrack, you fucking asshole.

Think not, huh?

I will match you two to one for every apology of yours you can produce.

Every one that you can link to of YOU apologizing...I will link to two of mine.

So don't give me that shit, you fucking asshole.
    Poor Frankie Fuckwad gets his wrinkled old ass handed to him again and all he can do is lash out.

Don't worry Frankie Fuckwad. You assure us that the shutdown ends this week right? Guarantee it? By Tomorrow? Thursday? Friday? Define "this week".

6. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    In other words...allow him to extort!

You really are a jerk-off.
    Dear Frankie Fuckwad

Of the two of us you want this "shutdown" to end. I am perfectly fine with it. All of it. It can go on another three years for all I care. So if you really want it to end, tell your side to give in. Don't expect my side to when we don't give a shit about the shutdown.

I don't think you understand how negotiating works Frankie Fuckwad. Now stop having your Trumper Tantrum and go drink your morning prune juice. I suspect you are a bit constipated. You get cranky when you are constipated

7. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Poor Frankie Fuckwad gets his wrinkled old ass handed to him again and all he can do is lash out.

Don't worry Frankie Fuckwad. You assure us that the shutdown ends this week right? Guarantee it? By Tomorrow? Thursday? Friday? Define "this week".
    I didn't think you would take me up on the challenge about which of us is more likely to "apologize."

That's because you are all mouth...and no substance.

Yeah...my prediction is that it all ends this week...with Trump caving, laughably claiming he got what he wanted...and with assholes like you pretending he got them.

Would I guarantee it?

Only a fucking asshole like you would guarantee something in the future...so, no, I will not guarantee it.

Have I mentioned that you are a jerk-off?

8. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dear Frankie Fuckwad

Of the two of us you want this "shutdown" to end. I am perfectly fine with it. All of it. It can go on another three years for all I care. So if you really want it to end, tell your side to give in. Don't expect my side to when we don't give a shit about the shutdown.

I don't think you understand how negotiating works Frankie Fuckwad. Now stop having your Trumper Tantrum and go drink your morning prune juice. I suspect you are a bit constipated. You get cranky when you are constipated
    Yeah, I want the shutdown to end...because it is destructive of America...and causes great hardship for lots of people.

I understand that you do not care if it is destructive of America and that it causes great hardships for lots of people...because you are an asshole. (See above post.)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (01-15-2019)

10. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I didn't think you would take me up on the challenge about which of us is more likely to "apologize."

That's because you are all mouth...and no substance.

Yeah...my prediction is that it all ends this week...with Trump caving, laughably claiming he got what he wanted...and with assholes like you pretending he got them.

Would I guarantee it?

Only a fucking asshole like you would guarantee something in the future...so, no, I will not guarantee it.

Have I mentioned that you are a jerk-off?

Dear Frankie Fuckwad

You asked for proof of Nazi Pelousy saying what I claimed she said. I provided proof. You didn't like the source. I provided yet ANOTHER source that showed the same exact thing word for word. You still didn't like the source. I know the game you democrats like to play. Whenever you are proved wrong or facts are presented to you that fuck with your distorted worldview, you immediately resort to criticizing the source. As if doing that will make what is true untrue.

I never expected you to apologize Frankie Fuckwad. To do so would mean you possess a level of self awareness and character that I know you do not possess. You proved that by trying to project onto me.

I hope you get stage 4 inoperable prostate cancer and it spreads to your bones and there is a nationwide shortage of opioids. I hope you have to resort to street heroin for relief and become addicted and then in an act of desperation purchase a laced hit of heroin from your buddy Deshtard that kills you dead.

That is what I hope for you Frankie Fuckwad. Why? Not because I don't like you Frankie Fuckwad. But, because I pity you and I want you put out of your misery

11. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Yeah, I want the shutdown to end...because it is destructive of America...and causes great hardship for lots of people.

I understand that you do not care if it is destructive of America and that it causes great hardships for lots of people...because you are an asshole. (See above post.)
    Dear Frankie Fuckwad

If you want it to end so badly then implore Cuck and Nancy to come up with $5 billion for the wall. If you say know, then you don't want it to end badly enough. It really isn't that complicated.

I know that this is tough for you Frankie Fuckwad. You democrats are so used to republicans that cave. You have become accustomed to it. It has been the order of things for years. But, along comes President Trump the Disruptor in Chief and it has turned your entire world upside down. You are just having a Trumper Tantrum Frankie Fuckwad. It's ok. I will keep praying for you

12. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dear Frankie Fuckwad

You asked for proof of Nazi Pelousy saying what I claimed she said. I provided proof. You didn't like the source. I provided yet ANOTHER source that showed the same exact thing word for word. You still didn't like the source. I know the game you democrats like to play. Whenever you are proved wrong or facts are presented to you that fuck with your distorted worldview, you immediately resort to criticizing the source. As if doing that will make what is true untrue.

I never expected you to apologize Frankie Fuckwad. To do so would mean you possess a level of self awareness and character that I know you do not possess. You proved that by trying to project onto me.

I hope you get stage 4 inoperable prostate cancer and it spreads to your bones and there is a nationwide shortage of opioids. I hope you have to resort to street heroin for relief and become addicted and then in an act of desperation purchase a laced hit of heroin from your buddy Deshtard that kills you dead.

That is what I hope for you Frankie Fuckwad. Why? Not because I don't like you Frankie Fuckwad. But, because I pity you and I want you put out of your misery
    You have NOT given me a credible account of her saying she will give ZERO to Trump.

But it is fun watching you pretend you have.

I have more character in my pinky than you have in your entire body.

I have shown the character to apologize when wrong. My guess is, you haven't. But I am willing to re-offer the challenge. Show a link to you apologizing for being wrong...and I will offer two in return. Then you can offer another...and I will link to two more.

BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT...A BIG MOUTH and nothing more.

As for your hateful "wishes"...shove them up your ass...if your asshole is not busy with other things.

13. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Dear Frankie Fuckwad

If you want it to end so badly then implore Cuck and Nancy to come up with $5 billion for the wall. If you say know, then you don't want it to end badly enough. It really isn't that complicated.
    I would implore Nancy and Chuck NOT TO GIVE IN TO THIS EXTORTION...because when you give in to an extortionist, all you get is a temporary reprieve...not relief. The extortionist always comes back for more.

I know that this is tough for you Frankie Fuckwad. You democrats are so used to republicans that cave. You have become accustomed to it. It has been the order of things for years. But, along comes President Trump the Disruptor in Chief and it has turned your entire world upside down. You are just having a Trumper Tantrum Frankie Fuckwad. It's ok. I will keep praying for you
    Trump is going to cave.

He is going to pretend it was not caving...and assholes like you are going to swear he did not.

BUT HE WILL HAVE CAVED.

If he doesn't do it the way I suggested earlier...he will sign some bill and invoke National Emergency...even though there is no emergency...and even though there is less problem at the border than there has been in decades.

YOU will buy that...even though it will never get the wall.

THE WALL IS NOT GOING TO BE BUILT...and for the most part, it is not needed. It is a waste of money...whose only real purpose is to make you morons who support him think that he is a great negotiator.

Fact is, he is an horrendous negotiator.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-15-2019)

15. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,189 Times in 33,874 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,086 Times in 4,702 Posts
    Blog Entries

I would implore Nancy and Chuck NOT TO GIVE IN TO THIS EXTORTION...because when you give in to an extortionist, all you get is a temporary reprieve...not relief. The extortionist always comes back for more.

Trump is going to cave.

He is going to pretend it was not caving...and assholes like you are going to swear he did not.

BUT HE WILL HAVE CAVED.

If he doesn't do it the way I suggested earlier...he will sign some bill and invoke National Emergency...even though there is no emergency...and even though there is less problem at the border than there has been in decades.

YOU will buy that...even though it will never get the wall.

THE WALL IS NOT GOING TO BE BUILT...and for the most part, it is not needed. It is a waste of money...whose only real purpose is to make you morons who support him think that he is a great negotiator.

Fact is, he is an horrendous negotiator.
    I think any of us who paid attention to him knew he was awful. New Yorkers certainly knew. His reputation proceeded him, but America decided to except the Hollywood version of Trump that was heavily scripted. We are such a gullible nation.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phantasmal For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-15-2019), PoliTalker (01-15-2019)

17. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    I think any of us who paid attention to him knew he was awful. New Yorkers certainly knew. His reputation proceeded him, but America decided to except the Hollywood version of Trump that was heavily scripted. We are such a gullible nation.
    Yup...those of us who viewed him in New York realized he was a pompous, arrogant ass.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-15-2019)

19. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You have NOT given me a credible account of her saying she will give ZERO to Trump.

But it is fun watching you pretend you have.

I have more character in my pinky than you have in your entire body.

I have shown the character to apologize when wrong. My guess is, you haven't. But I am willing to re-offer the challenge. Show a link to you apologizing for being wrong...and I will offer two in return. Then you can offer another...and I will link to two more.

BUT YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT...A BIG MOUTH and nothing more.

As for your hateful "wishes"...shove them up your ass...if your asshole is not busy with other things.

Well maybe this will satisfy your alleged high standards? I doubt it. You will find some other excuse not to accept your fellow democrats words

Like I said Frankie Fuckwad you don’t have the character to admit you are wrong. Your challenge is meaningless and proof of your lack of character. You are trying to project onto me to hide your lack of honesty

It’s ok Frankie Fuckwad