Thread: IT ENDS THIS WEEK!

1. #91 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,520 Times in 5,217 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,477 Times in 2,299 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Okay, I will say what I will:

Donald Trump is an ignorant, classless, clueless boor. He has no political skills at all...let alone "keen" ones. He essentially is a coach using a new playbook...and it is working only because it is new. Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are calling his bluff right now...and I say he caves.

Yeah, he will allow the Senate Republicans to take the hit...but his presidency is finished no matter what. If you think they will "take the hit" and not pay him back...you are a fool.

My guess is a variation on #2 may well be the way Trump caves...but whether he caves by caving outright or by being unable to prevent his party from caving in for him...IT WILL STILL BE CAVING.

He is finished...and Pelosi and Schumer allowed him to finish himself.

Now people who were wondering why Schumer was barely able to contain laughter during that Oval Office meeting...know why he was having that problem. Trump was shooting himself in both feet.

Trump is one of the worst negotiators I've ever seen in politics.

Okay...things are fine with you...and being an American conservative, the proper reaction is: Fuck everyone else.

I understand.
    Frankie Fuckwad, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word cave

But, I see what you are doing. You are basically saying that no matter what happens, Trump caves. My guess is that if Nancy and Chuck give him is full $5 billion you will still say he caved.

Since you are so old and close to death, I will let you have your delusion. I suspect at your age you have some form of dementia/alzheimers and I have learned that it is best not to disabuse them of their hallucinations. So, whatever you say Frankie Fuckwad. Whatever you say

2. #92 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I actually am shocked the Air Traffic Controllers have not given notice to take the planes out of the air...because as of a set time...they will walk.

It may still happen.

3. #93 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,247 Times in 7,659 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,055 Times in 1,002 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Love America View Post
    Frankie Fuckwad, I don't think you understand the meaning of the word cave

But, I see what you are doing. You are basically saying that no matter what happens, Trump caves. My guess is that if Nancy and Chuck give him is full $5 billion you will still say he caved.

Since you are so old and close to death, I will let you have your delusion. I suspect at your age you have some form of dementia/alzheimers and I have learned that it is best not to disabuse them of their hallucinations. So, whatever you say Frankie Fuckwad. Whatever you say
    Now that is an attitude I can live with.

Maybe you are not the fucking moron I am pretty sure you are.

4. #94 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Now that is an attitude I can live with.

Maybe you are not the fucking moron I am pretty sure you are.
    See. You are so fucking stupid, you didn't get the sarcasm.

Trump will not cave. Not in the truest sense of the word. Did you see Nancy is "begging" Trump to postpone the State of the Union?

Frankie Fuckwad Disclaimer: Dear Frankie Fuckwad. I am not being literal in my characterization.

5. #95 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Talk about stupid. That sound you heard was my comment zooming over your empty head.

Trump will not cave. Not in the truest sense of the word. Did you see Nancy is "begging" Trump to postpone the State of the Union?
    Trump will CAVE.

Nancy can beg for whatever she chooses to beg for.

Frankie Fuckwad Disclaimer: Dear Frankie Fuckwad. I am not being literal in my characterization.
    Yeah. I know.

Jesus H. Christ.

6. #96 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,077 Times in 7,507 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,104 Times in 1,049 Posts

The cretin Trump should not be given an out. His humiliation must be complete.

Give no quarter, Speaker Pelosi. I have faith in you. You're one of my people.

Let the diseased orangutan go down hard.

Let their leader be the first of 63,000,000 people who must go down hard.

They are irredeemable.

7. #97 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,834 Times in 17,265 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,601 Times in 4,278 Posts

Begging? You say the dumbest shit day after day. Trump sees the State of the Union as his propaganda moment where he thinks his charming personality and bluster will win over Americans. Problem is he is a disgusting lightweight who cannot keep an administration functioning or fully manned. Now he has shut the government down. That is your retarded idea of success.

8. #98 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Begging? You say the dumbest shit day after day. Trump sees the State of the Union as his propaganda moment where he thinks his charming personality and bluster will win over Americans. Problem is he is a disgusting lightweight who cannot keep an administration functioning or fully manned. Now he has shut the government down. That is your retarded idea of success.
    I guess you didn't read the disclaimer did you fuckwad?

Nazi Pelosi is afraid of Trump speaking to the country and calling the democrats out. The democrat party is playing a losing hand and they know it. The last thing the democrat party wants is for President Trump to have victims of illegal alien crime sitting in the gallery.

Bring it on bitches. Trump will let this go through to the State of the Union. Democrats are scared.

9. #99 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump is a childish attention whore who loves the State of the Union. He is not bright enough to understand everyone applauds the office. Like the last one, he walks off thinking they all love him. His ability to figure out the truth is on your level. Trump also believes his incredible speech ability will sway the people to his side. He is that arrogant.
    But with the government shut down by Trump, the safety of the speech is weaker than normal. If something happens, the whole government is at risk. Pelosi has a real argument.
    But Trump wants his TV time and his applause, so he may make a deal. As Trump is prone to do, he can just change his mind.

10. #100 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

Running out of time Frankie Fuckwad
    Two days left; because Congress doesn't work, especially on weekends and even more; since this coming Monday is a Holiday.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

11. #101 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,432 Times in 12,044 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,699 Times in 1,647 Posts
    Blog Entries

She wants Trump to send Congress with his written SOTU address, so then she can go on TV and say that since he sent them a written SOTU; because he agreed with the lack of security.
    SEDITION: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority.

12. #102 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Trump is a childish attention whore who loves the State of the Union. He is not bright enough to understand everyone applauds the office. Like the last one, he walks off thinking they all love him. His ability to figure out the truth is on your level. Trump also believes his incredible speech ability will sway the people to his side. He is that arrogant.
    But with the government shut down by Trump, the safety of the speech is weaker than normal. If something happens, the whole government is at risk. Pelosi has a real argument.
    But Trump wants his TV time and his applause, so he may make a deal. As Trump is prone to do, he can just change his mind.
    What is Nancy scared of?

13. #103 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    She wants Trump to send Congress with his written SOTU address, so then she can go on TV and say that since he sent them a written SOTU; because he agreed with the lack of security.

Wonder what Nancy is afraid of

Maybe we can have the State of the Union at Nancy’s place in SF

14. The Following User Says Thank You to canceled.2021.1 For This Post:

USFREEDOM911 (01-16-2019)

15. #104 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Wonder what Nancy is afraid of

Maybe we can have the State of the Union at Nancy’s place in SF
    She is in control. Is that is what you are afraid of? Trump can give it in the oval office. He can give it on the Senate floor. He can give it in the Trump Hotel coming down an escalator. He can have it typed out and given to all papers and handed to senators and congressman. Quit crying so much. Pelosi is whipping him and he admitted it today. You will never realize that.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-17-2019)

17. #105 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What is Nancy scared of?
    Certainly NOT Donald Trump!