Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: The simple but sad truth: Trump does NOT want to be the President of America.

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Nope,
    So CNN and PMSNBC are in direct competition with Fox and OAN as right wing news channels?
    They do news,
    That gave me a chuckle, I have to say.

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Kudzu,

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    If Mexico is going to pay for Trump's wall, why shut down the government?
    It's like we don't know who to believe. Donald Trump or Donald Trump.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-14-2019)

4. #108 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,526 Times in 11,565 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 513 Times in 483 Posts
    Blog Entries

Damn you are really stupid. She made that remark when she was asked if she wiped the hard drive. She, like all people of her generation, did not grow up with computers. You can be sure she took no classes. She paid experts to do the job. She did not know what wiping a computer is. That does not make her stupid. She is out of her field when those questions are asked.
    So ineptitude is your idea of a great SOS. BTW I'm older tha Hillary and never had computer classes but I can build and repair PC's. So your excuses are total bullshit.

5. #109 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
    I am laughing so hard I can't type a response. All I can say is she could have taught Benedict Arnold how to give this nation's secrets to the enemy while sounding like an imbicil.

Did you use a lint free rag to wipe your hard drive? Hillary thought one should.
    You are a simpleton, Grumpy.

Your hatred of Hillary Clinton is an absurdity...especially in light of what we got instead.

You talk about HER being an imbicil (sic) when you have a guy in the White House instead of her who is almost illiterate. He did not know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican!

You worry about her being a liar...when we have the most congenital liar ever in the White House instead of her. You worry about her being traitorous...when we actually have someone being investigated by the FBI for possible treasonous activity now in the White House instead of her.

You worry about her "criminality" although she has been investigated to death...and nothing has come up...while the guy in the White House now has people confessing to or being found guilty of all sort of crimes.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS.

So laugh away. I certainly am laughing at you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

iolo (01-15-2019)

7. #110 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    You are a simpleton, Grumpy.

Your hatred of Hillary Clinton is an absurdity...especially in light of what we got instead.

You talk about HER being an imbicil (sic) when you have a guy in the White House instead of her who is almost illiterate. He did not know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican!

You worry about her being a liar...when we have the most congenital liar ever in the White House instead of her. You worry about her being traitorous...when we actually have someone being investigated by the FBI for possible treasonous activity now in the White House instead of her.

You worry about her "criminality" although she has been investigated to death...and nothing has come up...while the guy in the White House now has people confessing to or being found guilty of all sort of crimes.

YOU PEOPLE ARE NUTS.

So laugh away. I certainly am laughing at you.

You say I hate Hillary and nothing can be farther from the truth! I have never met Hillary so I can't possibly hate her all I can do is base my opinions on her job performance and based on that fact alone I wouldn't hire her to be a meter maid. You on the other hand hate a man you nerve met or had any interactions with so you come here and verbally attack anyone you disagree with. That is called Displaced Aggression

Poor Frank please continue to rant and rave about Trump and how he stole the election from Hillary it only shows what a unhappy miserable old man you are.

When it comes to laughter I can guarantee I am laughing at you much harder that you are.

8. #111 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You say I hate Hillary and nothing can be farther from the truth! I have never met Hillary so I can't possibly hate her all I can do is base my opinions on her job performance and based on that fact alone I wouldn't hire her to be a meter maid. You on the other hand hate a man you nerve met or had any interactions with so you come here and verbally attack anyone you disagree with. That is called Displaced Aggression
    I do not hate Donald Trump...and have said so many times in this forum. MANY TIMES.

I despise the fact that he is president of this country...that he is the face of our nation on the world's stage.

So don't give me any of your phony bullshit or indignation.

As for Hillary Clinton...she is more intelligent, has more personality, lies less, and is less criminal than Donald Trump. So...choosing him over Hillary Clinton is another example of your ignorance.

Poor Frank please continue to rant and rave about Trump and how he stole the election from Hillary it only shows what a unhappy miserable old man you are.
    I have said dozens of times that Donald Trump won the election fair and square. Period. I have never said or insinuated that he stole it.

So get off your fucking ignorant bullshit.

And not only am I a very happy camper...I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the planet. So your impression that I am unhappy and miserable fails completely.

When it comes to laughter I can guarantee I am laughing at you much harder that you are.
    My guess is you are not laughing at all.

My guess is that you are every bit as grumpy as your avatar.

My guess is you are advertising your grumpiness with the avatar...and the user name.

So fuck you.

9. #112 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not hate Donald Trump...and have said so many times in this forum. MANY TIMES.

I despise the fact that he is president of this country...that he is the face of our nation on the world's stage.

So don't give me any of your phony bullshit or indignation.

As for Hillary Clinton...she is more intelligent, has more personality, lies less, and is less criminal than Donald Trump. So...choosing him over Hillary Clinton is another example of your ignorance.

I have said dozens of times that Donald Trump won the election fair and square. Period. I have never said or insinuated that he stole it.

So get off your fucking ignorant bullshit.

And not only am I a very happy camper...I consider myself to be one of the luckiest people on the planet. So your impression that I am unhappy and miserable fails completely.

My guess is you are not laughing at all.

My guess is that you are every bit as grumpy as your avatar.

My guess is you are advertising your grumpiness with the avatar...and the user name.

So fuck you.

What a fucking loser can't even admit the truth to yourself! No one I repeat no one can spew the vile pure unaltered hatred for Trump that you do on a daily basis and not hate the person. But in your mind your incapable of hatred it's everyone else who doesn't agree with your fucked ideas on politics. BTW you have admitted hating Trump in the past. So fuck you on that one.

You confirm your an unhappy man by attacking my callsign and avatar. As if that meant anything. As to your avatar, what idiot would have a picture of the Pisa tower. Is it a phallic symbol to you is that why you have it?
    I am called Grumpy because I resemble the Disney character when I allow my beard to get long. And the Avatar is only fitting as it is the character of the same name. If you had any sense of humor you might understand, which you clearly don't.

I love how you like so many lefties suffer from delusions of grandeur, in that you believe you are superior to us mere conservatives.

There is only one person in Loserville and that is YOU.

10. #113 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,608 Times in 9,279 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,405 Times in 1,371 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TOP View Post
    Do you think there was ever a moment she thought she would lose? She even stopped campaigning...why do you think that was?
    She wasn't physically up to the long campaign.
    AM I, I AM's,AM I.
    What day is Michaelmas on?

11. #114 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What a fucking loser can't even admit the truth to yourself! No one I repeat no one can spew the vile pure unaltered hatred for Trump that you do on a daily basis and not hate the person. But in your mind your incapable of hatred it's everyone else who doesn't agree with your fucked ideas on politics. BTW you have admitted hating Trump in the past. So fuck you on that one.
    I do not hate Donald Trump. If he were in danger and I could help him, I would...as I would with any other human.

If you want to think I hate Donald Trump because it makes you feel better about yourself...go for it.

If you want to pretend you are laughing...when your have an avatar that tells the truth...and a screen name that is even more direct...fine with me.

It makes me laugh even more.

You confirm your an unhappy man by attacking my callsign and avatar.
    The word is spelled YOU'RE...you illiterate motherfucker.

And my mentioning your avatar and screen name when you talk about being happy and laughing...is right on the button.

As if that meant anything. As to your avatar, what idiot would have a picture of the Pisa tower. Is it a phallic symbol to you is that why you have it?
    No...not a phallic symbol. I use it because my last name Apisa...derives from "being from Pisa"...and the Leaning Tower is obviously indicative of Pisa.

You should have been able to see that, jerk-off...if you had a functioning brain.

I am called Grumpy because I resemble the Disney character when I allow my beard to get long.
    Get the fuck off it.

Five (sometimes 6) of the dwarfs are normally depicted with beards...and they damn near all look alike.

The reason they call you Grumpy rather than Happy or Doc, for instance...is almost certainly because you are a fucking GRUMP.

And the Avatar is only fitting as it is the character of the same name. If you had any sense of humor you might understand, which you clearly don't.
    If you had any character...you'd stop with the bullshit and understand that you are not a very happy person or you would not use that screen name or avatar.

I love how you like so many lefties suffer from delusions of grandeur, in that you believe you are superior to us mere conservatives.
    Mostly, I feel I am superior to nut-cases...which many American conservatives are...and which ALL Trump supporters are.

There is only one person in Loserville and that is YOU.
    Wow...that was lame even for an idiot like you.

12. #115 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

I do not hate Donald Trump. If he were in danger and I could help him, I would...as I would with any other human.

If you want to think I hate Donald Trump because it makes you feel better about yourself...go for it.

If you want to pretend you are laughing...when your have an avatar that tells the truth...and a screen name that is even more direct...fine with me.

It makes me laugh even more.

The word is spelled YOU'RE...you illiterate motherfucker.

And my mentioning your avatar and screen name when you talk about being happy and laughing...is right on the button.

No...not a phallic symbol. I use it because my last name Apisa...derives from "being from Pisa"...and the Leaning Tower is obviously indicative of Pisa.

You should have been able to see that, jerk-off...if you had a functioning brain.

Get the fuck off it.

Five (sometimes 6) of the dwarfs are normally depicted with beards...and they damn near all look alike.

The reason they call you Grumpy rather than Happy or Doc, for instance...is almost certainly because you are a fucking GRUMP.

If you had any character...you'd stop with the bullshit and understand that you are not a very happy person or you would not use that screen name or avatar.

Mostly, I feel I am superior to nut-cases...which many American conservatives are...and which ALL Trump supporters are.

Wow...that was lame even for an idiot like you.

13. #116 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You are so bad at this...you should give it up.

But...I doubt you have the common sense for that.

14. #117 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

You are so bad at this...you should give it up.

But...I doubt you have the common sense for that.
    TRANSLATION= I've gone down in flames again.

15. #118 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

TRANSLATION= I've gone down in flames again.

You truly are terrible at this kind of thing, Grumpy. Glad to see you have stopped trying to sell the idea that you use Grumpy because of a beard (which you probably do not even have.)

You are entertainment for me.

16. #119 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,567 Times in 17,094 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anonymoose View Post
    So CNN and PMSNBC are in direct competition with Fox and OAN as right wing news channels?
    That gave me a chuckle, I have to say.
    It should. The news is strange to you. You are a righty and therefore a believer in right-wing propaganda consumer. CNN is a bland and mostly neutral source of news. Far from lefty, but of course the truth and facts do have a left slant. That is yopur problem. trump and the right are broadcasting lies over and over. You cannot discern the facts.

17. #120 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 Times in 7,538 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 270 Times in 253 Posts
    Blog Entries

It should. The news is strange to you.
    I'd say news in America is pathetic, not strange. If I want real news I watch it on one of the german tv network apps.