Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 146

Thread: 3rd DRUG (& PEOPLE) TUNNEL found under AZ border wall in a month...

  1. #31 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    There was nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    Unless you really think the footers of these slats will go down 10, 20 feet, encased in cement, you can go UNDER the wall in YOUR picture. And YOUR slats just tripled in price.

  2. #32 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Unless you really think the footers of these slats will go down 10, 20 feet, encased in cement, you can go UNDER the wall in YOUR picture. And YOUR slats just tripled in price.
    There was still nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  3. #33 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    The other little 'detail' considering FENCES or WALLS are above ground, some of the tunnels went down 6, 11, 12 feet according to the articles. Are we planning on putting pilings down that deep? Won't that be pretty expensive?

    Here's another very expensive detail. Many TUNNELS ran under businesses, restaurants, buildings in Mexico and others came up under other businesses, restaurants, BUILDINGS in AZ and CA. Do we have to eminent domain the buildings on the US side as well or blow them up?
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 01-14-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    House Republican leadership has sent a memo to GOP
    members of Congress directing them to
    lie about
    right wing white supremacist gun massacres,

    to call it“violence from the left.”


    Raw Story as reported by TAMPA BAY TIMES, August, 2019
    Talking points obtained from a 5 page memo in a leaked email sent to REP Bilirakis, FL (Tampa)



  4. #34 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    There was still nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    You tell me. Why would it make a difference or are you say NO tunnels run under 'WALLS'? Or these 3 tunnels in this specific article didn't run under any section of fence, wall, or barbed wire? It doesn't matter.

    You do realize CHAPO was freed by a tunnel that was built up to and UNDER THE PRISON. I'm pretty sure we didn't put him in a "maximum security prison" in MEXICO. I'm pretty sure it had WALLS.
    House Republican leadership has sent a memo to GOP
    members of Congress directing them to
    lie about
    right wing white supremacist gun massacres,

    to call it“violence from the left.”


    Raw Story as reported by TAMPA BAY TIMES, August, 2019
    Talking points obtained from a 5 page memo in a leaked email sent to REP Bilirakis, FL (Tampa)



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-14-2019)

  6. #35 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    You tell me. Why would it make a difference or are you say NO tunnels run under 'WALLS'? Or these 3 tunnels in this specific article didn't run under any section of fence, wall, or barbed wire? It doesn't matter.

    You do realize CHAPO was freed by a tunnel that was built up to and UNDER THE PRISON. I'm pretty sure we didn't put him in a "maximum security prison" in MEXICO. I'm pretty sure it had WALLS.
    The threads title.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  7. #36 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed
    Kinda MISSED the point didn't ya? FOUND. How many are "unfound". We are discussing the EFFECTIVENESS of a border walk, right? Or is the wall a symbol now?
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 01-14-2019 at 07:34 AM.
    House Republican leadership has sent a memo to GOP
    members of Congress directing them to
    lie about
    right wing white supremacist gun massacres,

    to call it“violence from the left.”


    Raw Story as reported by TAMPA BAY TIMES, August, 2019
    Talking points obtained from a 5 page memo in a leaked email sent to REP Bilirakis, FL (Tampa)



  8. #37 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    The threads title.
    Nice try.
    House Republican leadership has sent a memo to GOP
    members of Congress directing them to
    lie about
    right wing white supremacist gun massacres,

    to call it“violence from the left.”


    Raw Story as reported by TAMPA BAY TIMES, August, 2019
    Talking points obtained from a 5 page memo in a leaked email sent to REP Bilirakis, FL (Tampa)



  9. #38 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    8,185
    Thanks
    263
    Thanked 4,113 Times in 2,660 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 740 Times in 680 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sounds like people are doing their job........we should give them $5B.........but wait.......if it was only near Arizona, doesn't that mean it didn't make it all the way TO Arizona?.........
    So built a tunnel to get NEAR AZ? Not into? What?
    House Republican leadership has sent a memo to GOP
    members of Congress directing them to
    lie about
    right wing white supremacist gun massacres,

    to call it“violence from the left.”


    Raw Story as reported by TAMPA BAY TIMES, August, 2019
    Talking points obtained from a 5 page memo in a leaked email sent to REP Bilirakis, FL (Tampa)



  10. #39 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    79,858
    Thanks
    4,045
    Thanked 19,448 Times in 15,986 Posts
    Groans
    1,949
    Groaned 2,080 Times in 1,977 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    So built a tunnel to get NEAR AZ? Not into? What?
    not my OP......ask the author......

  11. #40 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    70,904
    Thanks
    12,286
    Thanked 12,752 Times in 10,749 Posts
    Groans
    13,637
    Groaned 1,651 Times in 1,599 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Nice try.
    It was more then NICE; because not only was it a direct hit, but it also refuted your attempted premise.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  12. #41 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    19,351
    Thanks
    2,804
    Thanked 4,208 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 768 Times in 739 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed
    How is a wall going to stop tunnels?
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  13. #42 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    19,351
    Thanks
    2,804
    Thanked 4,208 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 768 Times in 739 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    So what you're saying is that even with a wall, they'll just dig tunnels underneath?

    So a wall isn't going to stop anything.

    So there's no need for the wall.

    So there's no crisis.

    So you all have been trying to say there is so you don't have to eat shit for being conned.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  14. #43 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    19,351
    Thanks
    2,804
    Thanked 4,208 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 768 Times in 739 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    over what period of time?
    consider the fact there were 52k arrests the last 2 months- if they catch half of them that's 100k per month.

    How many tunnels would it take to moves 100k per month!
    Why would they only be catching 1/2?
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  15. #44 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    19,351
    Thanks
    2,804
    Thanked 4,208 Times in 3,230 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 768 Times in 739 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    thanks Captain Obvious...they can dig all they want and we'll continue to find them just as quickly.
    Maybe even quicker because we now use ground penetrating radar too
    Great.

    But a wall ain't gonna have any effect on that.

    So there's no need for a wall.

    So you only want one because otherwise, you'd have to eat shit for pretending one was necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by cawacko View Post
    I'm no economics expert. In fact I'm pretty dumb on the topic.

  16. #45 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,994
    Thanks
    1,934
    Thanked 10,463 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 234 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    sounds like people are doing their job........we should give them $5B.........but wait.......if it was only near Arizona, doesn't that mean it didn't make it all the way TO Arizona?.........

    How about YOU give them YOUR $5B ?
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2019, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 11:13 PM
  3. Border Wall
    By toby in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 06:14 PM
  4. Border Wall
    By J Craft in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2016, 04:32 PM
  5. Tunnel People of Las Vegas???
    By signalmankenneth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •