Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 146

Thread: 3rd DRUG (& PEOPLE) TUNNEL found under AZ border wall in a month...

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    7,161
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 3,430 Times in 2,219 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 560 Times in 518 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default 3rd DRUG (& PEOPLE) TUNNEL found under AZ border wall in a month...

    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344


    © Getty Images

    A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...



    https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/425058-third-drug-tunnel-discovered-near-arizona-border






    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    69,991
    Thanks
    11,854
    Thanked 12,386 Times in 10,481 Posts
    Groans
    12,541
    Groaned 1,643 Times in 1,591 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344


    © Getty Images

    A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...



    https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/425058-third-drug-tunnel-discovered-near-arizona-border






    There was nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    With the right wing politically motivated mcmorons in the tank for Trump, all Biden has to do is stay the course.
    All those new voters coming across the borer and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA will make the GOP effort worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmymccready View Post
    The twenty thousand illegals deported this year on the ICE raids will be about 2% of all them here now and not counting those coming across the border, and heading for FL, WI, MI, and PA. Trump does not stand a chance.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    20,163
    Thanks
    6,214
    Thanked 10,253 Times in 7,465 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 1,113 Times in 1,050 Posts

    Default

    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Bigdog (01-12-2019)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    78,398
    Thanks
    3,882
    Thanked 18,622 Times in 15,381 Posts
    Groans
    1,904
    Groaned 2,049 Times in 1,946 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    sounds like people are doing their job........we should give them $5B.........but wait.......if it was only near Arizona, doesn't that mean it didn't make it all the way TO Arizona?.........

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Bigdog (01-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (01-12-2019)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 50 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&]
    © Getty Images

    [COLOR=#2B2C30][FONT=&][FONT=&]A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    14,809
    Thanks
    2,007
    Thanked 6,387 Times in 4,409 Posts
    Groans
    87
    Groaned 936 Times in 877 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Many have air conditioning

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    78,398
    Thanks
    3,882
    Thanked 18,622 Times in 15,381 Posts
    Groans
    1,904
    Groaned 2,049 Times in 1,946 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    did any of those make it TO Arizona?.......

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    20,163
    Thanks
    6,214
    Thanked 10,253 Times in 7,465 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 1,113 Times in 1,050 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    over what period of time?
    consider the fact there were 52k arrests the last 2 months- if they catch half of them that's 100k per month.

    How many tunnels would it take to moves 100k per month!

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 664 Times in 518 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    There was nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    Where else would it be but under the Wall.
    Anne Frank

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2019.1 For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-14-2019)

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 664 Times in 518 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed
    They will just dig more,they have endless time and man power to dig,dig,dig.
    Anne Frank

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2019.1 For This Post:

    LV426 (01-14-2019)

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    20,163
    Thanks
    6,214
    Thanked 10,253 Times in 7,465 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 1,113 Times in 1,050 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    They will just dig more,they have endless time and man power to dig,dig,dig.
    thanks Captain Obvious...they can dig all they want and we'll continue to find them just as quickly.
    Maybe even quicker because we now use ground penetrating radar too.

    So they can spend a bunch of money, and time and effort and then we come along to collapse them.
    Meanwhile illegals are not strolling across the border at the rate of almost 2000 a day

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 664 Times in 518 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    thanks Captain Obvious...they can dig all they want and we'll continue to find them just as quickly.
    Maybe even quicker because we now use ground penetrating radar too.

    So they can spend a bunch of money, and time and effort and then we come along to collapse them.
    Meanwhile illegals are not strolling across the border at the rate of almost 2000 a day
    Than we don't need a wall.
    "Every time you make a better mouse trap,the mice get smarter too."
    Anne Frank

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Cancel 2019.1 For This Post:

    LV426 (01-14-2019)

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    20,163
    Thanks
    6,214
    Thanked 10,253 Times in 7,465 Posts
    Groans
    138
    Groaned 1,113 Times in 1,050 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Than we don't need a wall.
    "Every time you make a better mouse trap,the mice get smarter too."
    platitudes don't cut it. we need a wall as a choke point and a physical barrier to stop the walk across/
    That leaves tunnels and we find and destroy them ( which we are doing) and a greatly restricted flow
    at a much higher cost to the cartels

    Walls work worldwide.
    the Buddha taught:

    Now this, bhikkhus, is the noble truth of dukkha: birth is dukkha, aging is dukkha, illness is dukkha, death is dukkha; union with what is displeasing is dukkha; separation from what is pleasing is dukkha; not to get what one wants is dukkha;
    in brief, the five aggregates subject to clinging are dukkha.

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,689
    Thanks
    185
    Thanked 1,351 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 50 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    did any of those make it TO Arizona?.......
    "PHOENIX — Federal authorities have discovered a sophisticated drug-smuggling tunnel that went from a home in Mexico to an abandoned fast-food restaurant in Arizona.

    The Homeland Security Investigations division of the Department of Homeland Security says it got word in April that there was a tunnel leading to an old Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant that's not in operation in San Luis, Arizona, just about 200 yards north of the border."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...muggle-n903371

  20. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    2,241
    Thanks
    318
    Thanked 664 Times in 518 Posts
    Groans
    41
    Groaned 73 Times in 72 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    platitudes don't cut it. we need a wall as a choke point and a physical barrier to stop the walk across/
    That leaves tunnels and we find and destroy them ( which we are doing) and a greatly restricted flow
    at a much higher cost to the cartels

    Walls work worldwide.
    You do know the American consumers are financing the cartels.So we pay for the Wall(if Trump ever gets the funding),And we fund the cartels to defeat the Wall.
    I don't see that being a win,win situation.
    Anne Frank

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2019, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-06-2017, 11:13 PM
  3. Border Wall
    By toby in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 06:14 PM
  4. Border Wall
    By J Craft in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2016, 04:32 PM
  5. Tunnel People of Las Vegas???
    By signalmankenneth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 07:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •