Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 146

Thread: 3rd DRUG (& PEOPLE) TUNNEL found under AZ border wall in a month...

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    3,201
    Thanks
    125
    Thanked 1,644 Times in 1,051 Posts
    Groans
    7
    Groaned 114 Times in 106 Posts

    Default 3rd DRUG (& PEOPLE) TUNNEL found under AZ border wall in a month...

    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344


    © Getty Images

    A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...



    https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/425058-third-drug-tunnel-discovered-near-arizona-border







    "I respect the office that HE holds and the agencies of government that he appoints to —I think I respect them more than HE does."
    Washington Post, January 3, 2019, Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House

  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    63,097
    Thanks
    9,482
    Thanked 10,432 Times in 8,904 Posts
    Groans
    10,043
    Groaned 1,550 Times in 1,501 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344


    © Getty Images

    A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...



    https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/425058-third-drug-tunnel-discovered-near-arizona-border






    There was nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  3. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15,028
    Thanks
    4,161
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 893 Times in 840 Posts

    Default

    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to noise For This Post:

    Bigdog (01-12-2019)

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    sounds like people are doing their job........we should give them $5B.........but wait.......if it was only near Arizona, doesn't that mean it didn't make it all the way TO Arizona?.........

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PostmodernProphet For This Post:

    Bigdog (01-12-2019), USFREEDOM911 (01-12-2019)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,978
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 921 Times in 765 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    As to that video that surfaced this week showing Trump telling a graduation class...

    Trump to college graduates in 2004: 'If there's a concrete wall in front of you, go through it, go over it, go around'

    ALEX LASKER, AOL.COM
    Jan 10th 2019 1:28PM



    He probably should have mentioned UNDER....

    Third suspected drug tunnel discovered near Arizona border


    BY CHRIS MILLS RODRIGO - 01/12/19 04:35 PM EST 251 - The HILL
    344

    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=&]
    © Getty Images

    [COLOR=#2B2C30][FONT=&][FONT=&]A tunnel that Mexican authorities suspect was used to transfer drugs and people across the border was discovered this week near Arizona, the third such tunnel found in the past month.

    The Arizona Republic first reported Friday on the tunnel near Nogales, Sonora, across from Nogales, Ariz. Mexican Federal Police posted a video of the tunnel earlier this week. The police said in the video that the tunnel was about 32 feet long, but provided limited information beyond that.

    It is the third tunnel to be found in a month
    amid the partial government shutdown and increased debate over President Trump's proposal to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

    A representative from the Department of Homeland Security did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment on Saturday...
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    12,034
    Thanks
    1,559
    Thanked 5,336 Times in 3,657 Posts
    Groans
    81
    Groaned 596 Times in 565 Posts

    Default

    Many have air conditioning

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    72,274
    Thanks
    3,247
    Thanked 15,689 Times in 13,130 Posts
    Groans
    1,694
    Groaned 1,939 Times in 1,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    did any of those make it TO Arizona?.......

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15,028
    Thanks
    4,161
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 893 Times in 840 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash View Post
    They have found over one hundred tunnels.
    over what period of time?
    consider the fact there were 52k arrests the last 2 months- if they catch half of them that's 100k per month.

    How many tunnels would it take to moves 100k per month!

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,930
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 582 Times in 448 Posts
    Groans
    35
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USFREEDOM911 View Post
    There was nothing in your comment, that said it was under THE WALL.
    Where else would it be but under the Wall.
    Anne Frank

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Anne Frank For This Post:

    christiefan915 (01-14-2019)

  13. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,930
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 582 Times in 448 Posts
    Groans
    35
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    they find them and destroy them. The cartels put a lot of money and effort into tunnels.
    Border control found 3 this month -which is what the border wall is supposed to do.
    Keep people from walking across in the 10's of thousands, and restrict the flow to tunnels which are found and destroyed
    They will just dig more,they have endless time and man power to dig,dig,dig.
    Anne Frank

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Anne Frank For This Post:

    LV426 (01-14-2019)

  15. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15,028
    Thanks
    4,161
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 893 Times in 840 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    They will just dig more,they have endless time and man power to dig,dig,dig.
    thanks Captain Obvious...they can dig all they want and we'll continue to find them just as quickly.
    Maybe even quicker because we now use ground penetrating radar too.

    So they can spend a bunch of money, and time and effort and then we come along to collapse them.
    Meanwhile illegals are not strolling across the border at the rate of almost 2000 a day

  16. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,930
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 582 Times in 448 Posts
    Groans
    35
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    thanks Captain Obvious...they can dig all they want and we'll continue to find them just as quickly.
    Maybe even quicker because we now use ground penetrating radar too.

    So they can spend a bunch of money, and time and effort and then we come along to collapse them.
    Meanwhile illegals are not strolling across the border at the rate of almost 2000 a day
    Than we don't need a wall.
    "Every time you make a better mouse trap,the mice get smarter too."
    Anne Frank

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Anne Frank For This Post:

    LV426 (01-14-2019)

  18. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    15,028
    Thanks
    4,161
    Thanked 6,806 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    101
    Groaned 893 Times in 840 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Than we don't need a wall.
    "Every time you make a better mouse trap,the mice get smarter too."
    platitudes don't cut it. we need a wall as a choke point and a physical barrier to stop the walk across/
    That leaves tunnels and we find and destroy them ( which we are doing) and a greatly restricted flow
    at a much higher cost to the cartels

    Walls work worldwide.
    Wallace wanted to know why Mr. Trump was so civil and respectful to Putin.

    Putin responded, "What.....after taking precious time out to establish a relationship....we should have a meeting simply to insult one another, we can't act in a civilized manner.... We come to together just to shout and insult?"

  19. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,978
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 921 Times in 765 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 43 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    did any of those make it TO Arizona?.......
    "PHOENIX — Federal authorities have discovered a sophisticated drug-smuggling tunnel that went from a home in Mexico to an abandoned fast-food restaurant in Arizona.

    The Homeland Security Investigations division of the Department of Homeland Security says it got word in April that there was a tunnel leading to an old Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant that's not in operation in San Luis, Arizona, just about 200 yards north of the border."

    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...muggle-n903371

  20. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,930
    Thanks
    277
    Thanked 582 Times in 448 Posts
    Groans
    35
    Groaned 61 Times in 60 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    platitudes don't cut it. we need a wall as a choke point and a physical barrier to stop the walk across/
    That leaves tunnels and we find and destroy them ( which we are doing) and a greatly restricted flow
    at a much higher cost to the cartels

    Walls work worldwide.
    You do know the American consumers are financing the cartels.So we pay for the Wall(if Trump ever gets the funding),And we fund the cartels to defeat the Wall.
    I don't see that being a win,win situation.
    Anne Frank

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-13-2019, 11:02 AM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-07-2017, 12:13 AM
  3. Border Wall
    By toby in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2016, 07:14 PM
  4. Border Wall
    By J Craft in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-27-2016, 05:32 PM
  5. Tunnel People of Las Vegas???
    By signalmankenneth in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 08:43 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •