Thread: Wall Won't Stop This

1. #106 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,406 Times in 10,036 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tkaffen View Post
    Where do you live in Utopia, USA?

You need to get out more. There is evil in our cities.
    In my Detroit neighborhood I don’t go out at night. The crime is out of control.

There is fear. So let’s open the borders and allow a few more evil people to enter our cities, join gangs and live in poverty in our cities.

The politicians don’t give a shit. They are all millionaires who live in the best neighborhoods, have alarms, fences, walls and armed guards to protect their ass.
    No one believes anything you claim about yourself.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. #107 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Tkaffen,

There is evil in our cities.
    In my Detroit neighborhood I don’t go out at night. The crime is out of control.

There is fear. So let’s open the borders and allow a few more evil people to enter our cities, join gangs and live in poverty in our cities.
    Wait a minute. What makes you think immigrants are criminals? Statistics show that most immigrants want to work for a living, and don't want to be on public assistance. They receive fewer benefits per capita than American citizens do. They commit crimes at a lower rate than American citizens do. They want to stay off the radar. They don't want to get caught for ANYTHING, for fear of deportation.

The politicians don’t give a shit. They are all millionaires who live in the best neighborhoods, have alarms, fences, walls and armed guards to protect their ass.
    That is not necessarily true. It does describe some, but it is disingenuous to assume it is all. Many rich people and/or politicians have no walls, no gates, no armed guards. They don't always have these things because they are not needed everywhere. It all depends on where you live, and how prosperous a region is. If capitalism has abandoned a region, then that usually depresses the area. The capitalists made their money while the getting was good and then moved on. They provided incomes for a region for a while, and then poof they were gone like turning off a light switch. The people who worked the jobs and raised families were left behind. If there is not enough work for everybody then that is a recipe for crime. That is only logical, and another reason why we need to regulate capitalism more strongly. People and local governments are often used as pawns for greedy capitalists, then discarded when no longer advantageous. That is a very bad aspect of capitalism. It does not make our country great. That kind of capitalism hurts the USA and it hurts Americans.

There are certainly lots of capitalists who don't give a you know what. 'They are all millionaires who live in the best neighborhoods, have alarms, fences, walls and armed guards to protect their ass.'
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.