1. #61 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I think you have missed the point.

If they also do legal work they have jeopardized their lives by doing a prison break.

If their engineering is that good to be able to come up in a shower stall at a mile away, they are simply mis-applying their talents and should be able to have a perfectly good life with legitimate work. Any reputable workers would turn down illegal work.
    Not according to liberals who say corruption is so bad in Mexico that your choice is "the gold or the gun"

2. #62 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

You know drones have been used to protect our borders, both North and South, since the 70's?

It has become a Drone war in many ways, as now the Drug Cartels are using them to fly their drugs right over the Wall, or Fence, or Beaded Curtains- whatever you want to call it what exists now.

The wall is a joke to the Drug Cartels of Mexico. The only fear for the Mexican Drug Cartels are the American Drones that are spotting their drones.

So, I hope no one is falling for Donald Trump's excuse to build his wall to curtail drug smuggling!

Because that in itself is a joke- and the Drug cartels are laughing!

If any more money is ever appropriated for border security- it should be used to expand our drone capabilities and operations on the border!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adolf_Twitler For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-13-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

4. #63 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Not according to liberals who say corruption is so bad in Mexico that your choice is "the gold or the gun"
    I cannot be held responsible for things others have said.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. #64 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    You know drones have been used to protect our borders, both North and South, since the 70's?

It has become a Drone war in many ways, as now the Drug Cartels are using them to fly their drugs right over the Wall, or Fence, or Beaded Curtains- whatever you want to call it what exists now.

The wall is a joke to the Drug Cartels of Mexico. The only fear for the Mexican Drug Cartels are the American Drones that are spotting their drones.

So, I hope no one is falling for Donald Trump's excuse to build his wall to curtail drug smuggling!

Because that in itself is a joke- and the Drug cartels are laughing!

If any more money is ever appropriated for border security- it should be used to expand our drone capabilities and operations on the border!
    And the rich need to be taxed more to pay for it.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

7. #65 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,011 Times in 3,467 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 494 Times in 452 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    I cannot be held responsible for things others have said.
    LOL

8. #66 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they just stop this?......

9. #67 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    Put employers who hire illegals in prison and levy a heavy fine..
    so, who mows your lawn?.....

10. #68 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,548 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 215 Times in 201 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    How else can he "save" America?

Do you remember a 1958 CBS western series called Trackdown?
    I posted a link to that particular segment. However, in that skit Trump was arrested. In real life he should resign at the least even though it might result in his being "arrested" in real life.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (01-13-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

12. #69 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by PostmodernProphet View Post
    so, who mows your lawn?.....
    In my case, I do. Do you hire illegals to mow yours?

Landscaping companies do hire illegals, and Trump has done so in the past.

Republicans are big time hypocrites, as usual, on this topic.
    "2Timothy 3 "But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away"

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Old Trapper For This Post:

kudzu (01-13-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

14. #70 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by tinfoil View Post
    Have never heard that term used. Care to give an example?

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business...tion-in-mexico
    Last edited by Old Trapper; 01-13-2019 at 04:11 PM.

15. #71 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 4 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    How about fines of $1,000 per day per illegal if you're found to be hiring illegals?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Thats complicated. Illegals often use fake IDs, so it makes no sense to punish businesses for being fooled. I'd say that of illegals were knowingly hired, then jail time and fines for the business and everyone involved.

16. #72 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Old Trapper View Post
    I am really interested in how dumb fucks like you coe to such ignorant conclusions, and then think you have the intellect to make any kind of rational conclusion. You sid:

"So you also don't believe in the hundreds of miles of border fencing put in place by Obama and supported by nearly all major democrats?"

What a dumb fucking comment.
    Sorry you feel that way bud.

17. #73 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by distraff View Post
    Thats complicated. Illegals often use fake IDs, so it makes no sense to punish businesses for being fooled. I'd say that of illegals were knowingly hired, then jail time and fines for the business and everyone involved.
    Fake ID's can be bought online, and many come from China:

https://www.foxnews.com/tech/app-spots-fake-ids

18. #74 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by distraff View Post
    Sorry you feel that way bud.
    I'm sorry there are so many dumb fucks around. And they are even allowed to vote.

19. #75 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf_Twitler View Post
    Don't even think about putting some ugly fence up across Big Bend National Park. Or- I'll shoot your ass for just being stupid! LOL!

And most of the Texas border is covered with the fence. The exceptions are the land barons that don't want a fence to fuck up the grazing of their animals.

But even in those places, they know when illegals are on their land, and if are discovered, they are quickly reported by the ranchers and apprehended by border patrol!
    I think that the good of the country is more important than some land barons on the border, how pretty the fence is, or some park on the border. I think we need to start with our existing fences and replace them with one that is far less penetrable. We also need to reform our visa program to prevent illegal from coming through that.