Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RUDY: Trump team should get MUELLER report to CORRECT it before Congress or WE see it

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,511 Times in 4,834 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,798 Times in 1,605 Posts
    Blog Entries

Default RUDY: Trump team should get MUELLER report to CORRECT it before Congress or WE see it

Hi boss, I'd like to see my work evaluation before you sit down with me to go over it, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi Miss Smith, I'd like to see my report card before you send it to my mommy and daddy, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi medical lab personnel, I'd like to see the results of my blood work before you send it to my doctor, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi Police Chief, I'd like to see the evidence you have against me before you arrest me and before I see a lawyer, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.

Sure, I'll give it right to you! Afterall, "its a matter of fairness."

Exclusive: Trump team should be allowed to ‘correct’ final Mueller report, says Giuliani

BY NIALL STANAGE - 01/11/19 08:55 AM EST 14,301
    Rudy Giuliani says President Trump’s legal team should be allowed to “correct” special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report before Congress or the American people get the chance to read it.

The claim, made in a telephone interview with The Hill on Thursday evening, goes further than the president’s legal advisers have ever gone before in arguing they have a right to review the conclusions of Mueller’s probe, which is now in its 20th month.

“As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you — so we can correct it if they’re wrong,” said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump's personal legal team. “They’re not God, after all. They could be wrong.”

The special counsel's office declined to comment....

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424871-exclusive-trump-team-should-be-allowed-to-correct-final-mueller
    WK1 3/28-/4 _Cases 301k--Dead 18.1k Lethality 2.72%
    WK2 4/5-/13 _Cases 555k--Dead 22.1K Lethality 3.9%
    WK3 4/20-/21 Cases 774k -Dead 37.2K Lethality 4.8%
    WK4 4/22-/29 Cases 1M --Dead 58.8K Lethality 5.9%
    WK5 5/1-/8__ Cases 1.3M -Dead 75.7K Lethality 6.1%
    WK6 5/9-16__Cases 1.4M --Dead 85.8K Lethality 6.1%
    WK7 5/17-24_Cases 1.7M - Dead 97.6K Lethality 5.9%
    WK8 5/28 Cases 1.7M - DEAD 101.2K - Same

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-12-2019)

3. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

I am going to suppose that Mueller will let the White House "correct it" and once they've released it he will leak the original so people can see how the White House lies

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

kudzu (01-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-12-2019)

5. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Hi boss, I'd like to see my work evaluation before you sit down with me to go over it, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi Miss Smith, I'd like to see my report card before you send it to my mommy and daddy, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi medical lab personnel, I'd like to see the results of my blood work before you send it to my doctor, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.
    Hi Police Chief, I'd like to see the evidence you have against me before you arrest me and before I see a lawyer, in case you have anything wrong I'd like to change.

Sure, I'll give it right to you! Afterall, "its a matter of fairness."

Exclusive: Trump team should be allowed to ‘correct’ final Mueller report, says Giuliani

BY NIALL STANAGE - 01/11/19 08:55 AM EST 14,301
    Rudy Giuliani says President Trump’s legal team should be allowed to “correct” special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report before Congress or the American people get the chance to read it.

The claim, made in a telephone interview with The Hill on Thursday evening, goes further than the president’s legal advisers have ever gone before in arguing they have a right to review the conclusions of Mueller’s probe, which is now in its 20th month.

“As a matter of fairness, they should show it to you — so we can correct it if they’re wrong,” said the former New York City mayor, who is a member of Trump's personal legal team. “They’re not God, after all. They could be wrong.”

The special counsel's office declined to comment....

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/424871-exclusive-trump-team-should-be-allowed-to-correct-final-mueller

Rudy is even dumber than I thought.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kudzu For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-12-2019)

7. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,185 Times in 7,629 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,051 Times in 998 Posts

They are beyond disgusting and disgraceful...the entire bunch...including anyone who continues support for Donald Trump and his inept administration.

Only two more years to go. Surely enough people...even in the sucker states...should realize by now that this abomination cannot be re-elected.

My feelings are that even professional Republicans are hoping Mueller comes up with something as serious as TREASON against Trump...because there is no way any sane Republican wants Trump carrying their banner into the next election.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

kudzu (01-12-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-12-2019)

9. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,515 Times in 52,735 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

I guess you just don't understand that Toadstool is very special. The laws that apply to the rest of us aren't for him.

10. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

POLITICS
    NEWS
    President Trump exhibits classic signs of mental illness, including 'malignant narcissism,' shrinks say
    By GERSH KUNTZMAN
    | NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
    JAN 29, 2017 | 4:00 AM

Play Video
    There is something psychologically wrong with the President. Fortunately, some mental health pros are finally speaking out.
    The time has come to say it: there is something psychologically wrong with the President.

The fuzzy outlines of President Trump's likely mental illness came into sharper focus this week: in two interviews with major networks, he revealed paranoia and delusion; he quadruple-downed on his fabrication that millions of people voted illegally, which demonstrated he is disconnected from reality itself; his petulant trade war with Mexico reveals that he values self-image even over national interest; his fixation with inaugural crowd size reveals a childish need for attention.

Partisans have been warning about Trump's craziness for months, but rhetoric from political opponents is easily dismissed; it's the water of the very swamp the President says he wants to drain.

But frightened by the President's hubris, narcissism, defensiveness, belief in untrue things, conspiratorial reflexiveness and attacks on opponents, mental health professionals are finally speaking out.

The goal is not merely to define the Madness of King Donald, but to warn the public where it will inevitably lead.

"Narcissism impairs his ability to see reality," said Dr. Julie Futrell, a clinical psychologist, who, of course, added a standard disclaimer because she has never actually treated Trump. "So you can't use logic to persuade someone like that. Three million women marching? Doesn't move him. Advisers point out that a policy choice didn't work? He won't care. The maintenance of self-identity is the organizing principle of life for those who fall toward the pathological end of the narcissistic spectrum."

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...icle-1.2957688
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

11. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,334 Times in 9,321 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,825 Times in 2,563 Posts
    Blog Entries

Rudy did the same thing with Meuller's request for a deposition, wanted to know the question to be asked first before submitting an oral or written response

12. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,101 Times in 21,165 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,307 Times in 1,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    I guess you just don't understand that Toadstool is very special. The laws that apply to the rest of us aren't for him.
    Wow lol.

I noticed Rosenstein is leaving before Barr gets appointed AG. I’m guessing Mullet will report not long after Barr gets in. It’s also interesting that Barr is linked to Mullet [can you even imagine such a thing! Lol]:
    ________

Graham said Barr also told him about his longtime relationship with Mueller. Barr and Mueller worked together when Barr was Bush’s attorney general from 1991 to 1993 and Mueller oversaw the department’s criminal division. Graham said that the two men were “best friends,” that their wives attended Bible study together and that Mueller had attended the weddings of Barr’s children.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...6f2_story.html
    ________

Thick as thieves.

It’s hard to imagine Trump/Rudy checking off on Barr as AG—given he and Mullet are “best friends”.

Almost like they know something the News Fakers don’t.
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

13. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

And by the fricking way, does ANYONE on the Mullet side of the equation EVER recuse—for anything??

How is Barr supposed to be unbiased about an investigation led by his “best friend”?
    Coup has started. First of many steps. Impeachment will follow ultimately~WB attorney Mark Zaid, January 2017

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Beto Omar View Post
    And by the fricking way, does ANYONE on the Mullet side of the equation EVER recuse—for anything??

How is Barr supposed to be unbiased about an investigation led by his “best friend”?
    Are you as fucking insane as Donald Trump.

If Barr recused...Donald Trump would have him executed in public.

Jesus H. Christ...do you assholes ever even think?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Frank Apisa For This Post:

ThatOwlWoman (01-12-2019)

16. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    Are you as fucking insane as Donald Trump.

If Barr recused...Donald Trump would have him executed in public.

Jesus H. Christ...do you assholes ever even think?
    You didn’t answer my question, Frankie.

How hard is it to find someone who isn’t friends with and/or somehow associated with other major players in this—charade?

17. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

You didn’t answer my question, Frankie.

How hard is it to find someone who isn’t friends with and/or somehow associated with other major players in this—charade?
    BARR WAS DONALD TRUMP'S CHOICE!

You are insane!

18. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 Times in 2,191 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 603 Times in 570 Posts

Giuliani needs to just STFU!

He is an embarrassment to himself and Donald Trump.

If Trump or you Trump lovers are putting your faith in anything Giuliani has to say, you are all as bat-shit-crazy as he is!

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    BARR WAS DONALD TRUMP'S CHOICE!

You are insane!
    Right lol.

So Trump is apparently comfortable with Barr’s close relationship with Mullet. That tells us thinking people something, Frankie.

But I’m speaking FROM BARR’s PERSPECTIVE. Why doesn’t HE recuse from overseeing an investigation run by his best friend? Maybe I’m too naive or too honest, but I would say ‘hey wait a minute, you sure I can oversee my good friend Bob Mullet—on *such a politically charged investigation*?’

Let’s say Barr was Trump’s best friend. Wouldn’t you goof balls be spitting wooden nickels over it?

You know you would, Frankie.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Right lol.

So Trump is apparently comfortable with Barr’s close relationship with Mullet. That tells us thinking people something, Frankie.

But I’m speaking FROM BARR’s PERSPECTIVE. Why doesn’t HE recuse from overseeing an investigation run by his best friend? Maybe I’m too naive or too honest, but I would say ‘hey wait a minute, you sure I can oversee my good friend Bob Mullet—on *such a politically charged investigation*?’

Let’s say Barr was Trump’s best friend. Wouldn’t you goof balls be spitting wooden nickels over it?

You know you would, Frankie.
    I am NOT spitting wooden nickels over the fact that Matthew Whitaker did not recuse himself even though the DoJ ethics people suggested he should. So why would I spit wooden nickels over Barr?

Barr will do what he wants to do...hopefully what he considers correct.

You are being a complete asshole here...and trying to find a way out. I don't think there is one...because you do not have to "try" all that hard.