Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 100

Thread: NYT: FBI opened "counter-INTEL" case against TRUMP for being a possible FOREIGN AGENT

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,553
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 489 Times in 450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Well, I called it WRONG! I said the presidential historians had all weekend to weigh in once they digested and processed tonight's news. It didn't take that long! John Meecham, presidential historian was on MSNBC at 11:45PM, says he went looking and couldn't find ANYTHING equivalent to any President working for a 'foreign power'. IN FACT Meecham specifically stated the 'Founding Fathers' greatest fear was new Americans having allegiance to another 'state'. Many were afraid American leaders would bow to the British crown, others afraid (the Jeffersonians), would bow to France.

    What's worse is a not so off handed remark Meecham made. We're like the TITANIC headed towards an iceberg, we can't stop, and were sending out distress signals to the Carpathian, who isn't responding. I'm not quite sure who/what the Carpathian is in his metaphor. But I didn't like the sound it!
    Last edited by Centerleftfl; 01-11-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  2. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,553
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 489 Times in 450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    This is HUCKABEE SANDERS RESPONSE! Doesn't sound like her, sounds like TRUMP standing over her shoulder dictating (spewing). "Known liar" "disgraced partisan hack."
    WHO do you think that sounds like?


    "This is absurd," Sanders said in a statement provided to POLITICO. "James Comey was fired because he’s a disgraced partisan hack, and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, who was in charge at the time, is a known liar fired by the FBI."
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  3. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,484
    Thanks
    5,901
    Thanked 9,842 Times in 7,170 Posts
    Groans
    133
    Groaned 1,088 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    His article cites the steele dossier. They really are that DUMB!
    This is Comey's doing -not the Brennan hyped Steele dossier. But Ya. Steele is always the "go to"document.
    It's PURE REVENGE from that sanctimonious twerp -recall Comey was instrumental in the original FBI "counterintelligence"investigation.

    He tossed some notes about his firing being "obstructionism" in combination with the then virulent Russiaphobia
    being hyped by the news outlets with the aid of Rosenstein and set up Mueller on his way out.

    The reasons given -like campaign rhetoric of suspecting Trump is a foreign agent are ludicrous,
    but were enough to get Mueller going to wreck Trump's presidency.
    Which is the bottom motivational line for all this jazz

  4. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Darth Omar (01-12-2019), Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  6. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    68,701
    Thanks
    11,213
    Thanked 12,089 Times in 10,233 Posts
    Groans
    12,248
    Groaned 1,633 Times in 1,581 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Tonight it is just better if you QUIT TYPING.
    Are the FACTS causing your head to hurt and you just want to make it stop??

    Pascal argues that a rational person should live as though God exists and seek to believe in God. If God does not actually exist, such a person will have only a finite loss, whereas they stand to receive infinite gains and avoid infinite losses.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to USFREEDOM911 For This Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  8. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,553
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 489 Times in 450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    This is Comey's doing -not the Brennan hyped Steele dossier. But Ya. Steele is always the "go to"document.
    It's PURE REVENGE from that sanctimonious twerp -recall Comey was instrumental in the original FBI "counterintelligence"investigation.

    He tossed some notes about his firing being "obstructionism" in combination with the then virulent Russiaphobia
    being hyped by the news outlets with the aid of Rosenstein and set up Mueller on his way out.

    The reasons given -like campaign rhetoric of suspecting Trump is a foreign agent are ludicrous,
    but were enough to get Mueller going to wreck Trump's presidency.
    Which is the bottom motivational line for all this jazz

    Yeah, a whole FBI apparatus was in on COMEY'S 'deep state' efforts to take down Trump. And that little southern bitch Asst. AG who went running to the WH to tell the admin. FLYNN was dirty. So the DOJ apparatus were 'deep staters too and 'colluded' with the FBI to take down Trump. And of course OBAMA was the absolute 'deep stater' who implored Trump not to hire FLYNN as he had 'problems'. (I don't remember the exact phrasing Obama told Trump).

    I know, I know, the FBI, DOJ and OBAMA all 'colluded' to bring down Trump. And then 'A/THE Dossier' was pulled off someones desk somewhere to give all of them cover.

    How about it fellow posters? Does that sound pretty logical to you?
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    Althea (01-12-2019)

  10. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,484
    Thanks
    5,901
    Thanked 9,842 Times in 7,170 Posts
    Groans
    133
    Groaned 1,088 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    Yeah, a whole FBI apparatus was in on COMEY'S 'deep state' efforts to take down Trump. And that little southern bitch Asst. AG who went running to the WH to tell the admin. FLYNN was dirty. So the DOJ apparatus were 'deep staters too and 'colluded' with the FBI to take down Trump. And of course OBAMA was the absolute 'deep stater' who implored Trump not to hire FLYNN as he had 'problems'. (I don't remember the exact phrasing Obama told Trump).

    I know, I know, the FBI, DOJ and OBAMA all 'colluded' to bring down Trump.

    How about it fellow posters? How does that sound?
    We got the texts. we know the cabal. All FBI/DoJ leadership positions, all political appointees for the most part.
    I've never claimed Obama was behind any of this -although the un-masking at record rates suggest someone was abusing Susan Power names for requests. I think it was Brenna/Clapper -but that's another facet.

    But Obama has nothing to do with Brennan or Strzok or Comey. Their motivations were their own.
    Page's was as simple as Russiaphobia - Brennan's and Comey's much more personal and partisan.

    Nobody had to be at the top of all this. The players just all had common goals of killing Trump
    and used the tools available to their powers to set that in motion.
    The exception would be the meeting in Mccabes office with the expressed reason of exploring the insurance policy.

    But the Page/Strzok texts do show coordination of the players. The texts uses their names.

    If that isn't Deep State enough for you; it;s more then plenty for me.

  11. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  12. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,553
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 489 Times in 450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    We got the texts. we know the cabal. All FBI/DoJ leadership positions, all political appointees for the most part.
    I've never claimed Obama was behind any of this -although the un-masking at record rates suggest someone was abusing Susan Power names for requests. I think it was Brenna/Clapper -but that's another facet.

    But Obama has nothing to do with Brennan or Strzok or Comey. Their motivations were their own.
    Page's was as simple as Russiaphobia - Brennan's and Comey's much more personal and partisan.

    Nobody had to be at the top of all this. The players just all had common goals of killing Trump
    and used the tools available to their powers to set that in motion.
    The exception would be the meeting in Mccabes office with the expressed reason of exploring the insurance policy.

    But the Pager/Strzok texts do show coordination of the players. The texts use their names.

    If that isn't Deep State enough for you;it;s more then plenty for me.
    OMG you are hanging TRUMP'S legal salvation on 2 FBI agents (a cabal?) fucking each other exchanging personal emails? Jesus, he's bigger trouble than even I thought.

    Regarding DEEP STATE, it's bullshit.
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  13. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    Althea (01-12-2019), Rune (01-12-2019)

  15. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,484
    Thanks
    5,901
    Thanked 9,842 Times in 7,170 Posts
    Groans
    133
    Groaned 1,088 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    OMG you are hanging TRUMP'S legal salvation on 2 FBI agents (a cabal?) fucking each other exchanging personal emails? Jesus, he's bigger trouble than even I thought.

    Regarding DEEP STATE, it's bullshit.
    the texts show the players . They are NAMED or referred to.
    I'm not even getting into FISA coordination or activities like Yate's ludicrous use of the Logan Act
    to get Flynn investigated.

    The problem is you have to watch Hannity, or read John Soloman of the Hill or follow Sara Carter's investigative reporting
    and forget junk news like CNN's made up "crisis" or WAPO's fake news to get background

  16. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  17. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    6,553
    Thanks
    225
    Thanked 3,192 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Groans
    16
    Groaned 489 Times in 450 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    the texts show the players . They are NAMED or referred to.
    I'm not even getting into FISA coordination or activities like Yate's ludicrous use of the Logan Act
    to get Flynn investigated.

    The problem is you have to watch Hannity, or read John Soloman of the Hill or follow Sara Carter's investigative reporting
    and forget junk news like CNN's made up "crisis" or WAPO's fake news to get background
    HANNITY?

    Adios fool.
    SEP 2016: Obama asked McConnell to co-write a LETTER of CONDEMNATION of Russian interference
    into the upcoming election and to alert US. The CIA DIR
    had briefed BOTH parties Congr'l leaders of the same.

    McConnell told Brennan,
    “You’re trying to screw the Republican nominee.”

    McCONNELL REFUSED to sign the letter.

    The rest is history!

  18. The Following User Groans At Centerleftfl For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Centerleftfl For This Post:

    Althea (01-12-2019), Rune (01-12-2019)

  20. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    19,484
    Thanks
    5,901
    Thanked 9,842 Times in 7,170 Posts
    Groans
    133
    Groaned 1,088 Times in 1,025 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Centerleftfl View Post
    HANNITY?

    Adios fool.
    Like I said.
    The problem is that's where you get background discussions and nowhere else except a very few
    select investigative reporters (Solomon / Carter / Ishakof on occasion )

    So you watch junk news instead about "Russian connections" and think "Oh man this is the best."
    To this day there is absolutely no evidence of Russian collusion but a ton of info on the cabal's corrupt purpose.

  21. The Following User Groans At dukkha For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to dukkha For This Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  23. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    12,933
    Thanks
    1,378
    Thanked 5,989 Times in 3,997 Posts
    Groans
    327
    Groaned 1,126 Times in 1,048 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    the texts show the players . They are NAMED or referred to.
    I'm not even getting into FISA coordination or activities like Yate's ludicrous use of the Logan Act
    to get Flynn investigated.

    The problem is you have to watch Hannity, or read John Soloman of the Hill or follow Sara Carter's investigative reporting
    and forget junk news like CNN's made up "crisis" or WAPO's fake news to get background

    You need a lot of drugs a lot of alcohol and lot of stupidity to watch hannity

  24. The Following User Groans At katzgar For This Awful Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  26. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    13,529
    Thanks
    1,254
    Thanked 3,024 Times in 2,362 Posts
    Groans
    126
    Groaned 765 Times in 715 Posts

    Default

    lets see the report then release everything.
    is on twitter @realtsuke

    https://tsukesthoughts.wordpress.com/

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to tsuke For This Post:

    dukkha (01-12-2019)

  28. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    71,585
    Thanks
    27,772
    Thanked 18,558 Times in 14,660 Posts
    Groans
    18,158
    Groaned 3,527 Times in 3,351 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    He's an ocean going twat, almost Deshian in his craziness.
    In rejecting their view [Spinoza, Leibnitz and Hegel], as I shall contend that we must, we are committing ourselves to the opinion that “truth” in empirical material has a meaning different from that which it bears in logic and mathematics.”

    Bertrand Russell, “An Inquiry Into Meaning & Truth” (1940)

  29. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Living in rural America "clinging to my God and Guns"
    Posts
    9,077
    Thanks
    887
    Thanked 5,521 Times in 4,102 Posts
    Groans
    23
    Groaned 154 Times in 147 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    You need a lot of drugs a lot of alcohol and lot of stupidity to watch hannity
    You need drugs and alcohol? You must watch Hannity often, judging from your posts, They're filled with stupid
    Common sense is not a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to RB 60 For This Post:

    Havana Moon (01-12-2019)

  31. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    24,704
    Thanks
    6,082
    Thanked 13,417 Times in 9,348 Posts
    Groans
    5
    Groaned 879 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'm pretty sure our conservative friends here will label this 'Fake News'. (I'm just not sure which one will toss that out first?)
    This conservative is underwhelmed by this ‘revelation’.

    I’ll also toss out the fact Comey lied when he told Trump he wasn’t a subject in an investigation.
    I’m a straight white cisgender Easter worshipper~how else may I offend you?

  32. The Following User Groans At Darth Omar For This Awful Post:

    Rune (01-12-2019)

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Darth Omar For This Post:

    dukkha (01-12-2019), Jack (01-12-2019)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-05-2019, 10:07 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2018, 03:37 PM
  3. Replies: 65
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 06:36 AM
  4. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 06-21-2018, 05:42 AM
  5. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-18-2018, 12:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •