Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30

Thread: Not only could trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue…

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    53,845
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked 13,503 Times in 9,251 Posts
    Groans
    240
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Not only could trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue…

    Not only could trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue…He can declare himself king on any issue where he doesn’t get his way, and Trumppers will support it.
    4,487

    Liberals... if you want to read something funny... https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...arah-Barracuda

    "The Government will not be open until we have a wall" - DJT

    January 11, 2016 - “I have no deals in Russia, I have no deals that could have been in Russia.”

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019), Frank Apisa (01-11-2019), ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2019)

  3. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Realville
    Posts
    29,999
    Thanks
    1,366
    Thanked 5,691 Times in 4,638 Posts
    Groans
    745
    Groaned 2,437 Times in 2,262 Posts

    Default


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to I Love America For This Post:

    Sirthinksalot (01-11-2019)

  5. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,831
    Thanks
    1,921
    Thanked 10,338 Times in 6,404 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 227 Times in 209 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Not only could trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue…He can declare himself king on any issue where he doesn’t get his way, and Trumppers will support it.

    People like Donald Trump don't have the Balls to shoot anything but their mouth off.
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  7. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Realville
    Posts
    29,999
    Thanks
    1,366
    Thanked 5,691 Times in 4,638 Posts
    Groans
    745
    Groaned 2,437 Times in 2,262 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    People like Donald Trump don't have the Balls to shoot anything but their mouth off.

  8. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109,940
    Thanks
    29,412
    Thanked 16,760 Times in 13,082 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 11,990 Times in 11,181 Posts

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to evince For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2019)

  10. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    12,546
    Thanks
    6,248
    Thanked 5,890 Times in 3,765 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 451 Times in 436 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    Not only could trump shoot someone on fifth Avenue…He can declare himself king on any issue where he doesn’t get his way, and Trumppers will support it.
    They are morons, Jarod.

    The lengths they go to cover for the Abomination-in-Chief...are pathetic.

    Just imagine how clear it must be to them...that they are being had! And they can do is to say...lay it on me harder.

  11. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,831
    Thanks
    1,921
    Thanked 10,338 Times in 6,404 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 227 Times in 209 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Apisa View Post
    They are morons, Jarod.

    The lengths they go to cover for the Abomination-in-Chief...are pathetic.

    Just imagine how clear it must be to them...that they are being had! And they can do is to say...lay it on me harder.

    Remember when the TeaBaggers where walking around with ARs as if they were going to do something with them?

    They're All Show and No Go ... just like their Coward Hero
    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bourbon For This Post:

    Frank Apisa (01-11-2019)

  13. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,929
    Thanks
    3,067
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 265 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Im telling you guys

    Most of the assholes on the right we talk to here are not Americans

    they are putin jizz puddles
    Yes they are. They are the same people Black people have been complaining about for decades

    They are very real and it's time white America do something about them. They can start by not electing them to office and stop listening to their BS.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TTQ64 For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  15. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    53,845
    Thanks
    3,789
    Thanked 13,503 Times in 9,251 Posts
    Groans
    240
    Groaned 1,367 Times in 1,278 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Yes they are. They are the same people Black people have been complaining about for decades

    They are very real and it's time white America do something about them. They can start by not electing them to office and stop listening to their BS.
    There are so many of them, I always knew they existed, I did not know it was 40%. What can be done about 40% in a democracy?

  16. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109,940
    Thanks
    29,412
    Thanked 16,760 Times in 13,082 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 11,990 Times in 11,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TTQ64 View Post
    Yes they are. They are the same people Black people have been complaining about for decades

    They are very real and it's time white America do something about them. They can start by not electing them to office and stop listening to their BS.
    yes I get what you are saying

    those assholes actually talk to each other at racist sites

    many racists are poor stupid people who don't have time and money to go on the internets all day.

    many of the ones here who LIE right into the face of facts are manufactured posters

    ITS dirt cheap for Russia to do this

    Its the kind of shit the KGB has always done and Putin was part of that gig


    yes we have fucking racists in this country

    real people wouldn't stay here and lie right into the face of facts all day long

    real humans would not find that fun

    they would run away and post at sites where people agree with them

    HIDE from the truths and facts we pour down their throats all day.


    these are fake posters

    they show NOT ONE SHRED of embrassment that a real human feels when they have been repeatedly bested by facts.


    they react unlike real humans


    the real humans here are much more likely to mass ban on threads

    trying to HIDE from getting their asses buried by facts

  17. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109,940
    Thanks
    29,412
    Thanked 16,760 Times in 13,082 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 11,990 Times in 11,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    There are so many of them, I always knew they existed, I did not know it was 40%. What can be done about 40% in a democracy?
    KILL FOX NEWS

    so that they are NO LONGER soaked in lies

  18. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    109,940
    Thanks
    29,412
    Thanked 16,760 Times in 13,082 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 11,990 Times in 11,181 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bourbon View Post
    Remember when the TeaBaggers where walking around with ARs as if they were going to do something with them?

    They're All Show and No Go ... just like their Coward Hero
    and easily whipped up by Fox "news"

  19. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,929
    Thanks
    3,067
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 265 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    There are so many of them, I always knew they existed, I did not know it was 40%. What can be done about 40% in a democracy?
    1 man 1 vote. We must demand it.

    If we have to shut down society then that's what we do. We must erase EVERYTHING taught to us from them and start a new. We must demand equality for everyone.

    America needs a restart button.

    But first, and most importantly, we must admit there is a problem. We must listen to those being affected by the hateful greedy bastards. We have to stop ignoring issues and problems that don't affect us.

    We don't have a democracy when elections are stolen.

  20. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    7,508
    Thanks
    1,112
    Thanked 4,055 Times in 2,570 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 390 Times in 367 Posts
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    Im telling you guys

    Most of the assholes on the right we talk to here are not Americans

    they are putin jizz puddles
    I strongly suspect two of them are Ruskie boiler room stooges, but also suspect many are parroting Ruskie propaganda dispersed to the herd via Fox, dalilycaller, razzy, etc etc etc........it sounds like the same recording, basically

  21. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,929
    Thanks
    3,067
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 265 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    yes I get what you are saying

    those assholes actually talk to each other at racist sites

    many racists are poor stupid people who don't have time and money to go on the internets all day.

    many of the ones here who LIE right into the face of facts are manufactured posters

    ITS dirt cheap for Russia to do this

    Its the kind of shit the KGB has always done and Putin was part of that gig


    yes we have fucking racists in this country

    real people wouldn't stay here and lie right into the face of facts all day long

    real humans would not find that fun

    they would run away and post at sites where people agree with them

    HIDE from the truths and facts we pour down their throats all day.


    these are fake posters

    they show NOT ONE SHRED of embrassment that a real human feels when they have been repeatedly bested by facts.


    they react unlike real humans


    the real humans here are much more likely to mass ban on threads

    trying to HIDE from getting their asses buried by facts
    evince.....this country has been racist since it was stolen from the Native Americans.

    Real Human Americans would have NEVER allowed mass incarceration of an entire race of people.

    It's still happening to day.

    I understand you don't want white people to be put in a box and labeled racist...…...but it is white people that have allowed this country to be what it is. No other race has EVER been in control.

    You all broke it, you all need to fix it.

    and you all can start by STOPING RACIST PEOPLE FROM RUNNING THE COUNTRY.

Similar Threads

  1. What if Trump really did shoot somebody on 5th Avenue?
    By Tacomaman in forum General Politics Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-14-2018, 08:14 AM
  2. New video shows dramatic shoot out at Trump Miami Hotel
    By ziggy in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-25-2018, 12:14 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2018, 10:44 AM
  4. Kathy Griffin Under Fire for ‘Beheading’ Trump in Photo Shoot
    By signalmankenneth in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 06-02-2017, 10:44 AM
  5. College degree no longer an avenue to financial success?
    By wordcreatorushtwf in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-05-2013, 09:31 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •