Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Evmetro,

"I had to ignore the main stream media"

Ridiculous. There is no justification for abandoning trust that the main stream media is generally a reliable source of information. Sure, there is bias. And it is recognizable with practice. It does not justify completely discounting the entire main stream media. Looks to me like you simply believe what you want to believe, and find a way to justify it.

"Lefties cannot objectively break down a statement the way I did,"

You analysis strike me as anything BUT objective.

" because lefties cannot separate themselves from their ideology for long enough to evaluate something from a non partisan position."

That is exactly what I see you doing.

" As long as all roads must lead to Trump having called Mexicans, as a group, "rapists", there is no way for a lefty to evaluate other plausible paths. I never found any quotes or examples of Trump saying that Mexicans as a group were rapists as the MSM continues to claim so I kept my financial support with Trump.

You completely avoided my point about the Access Hollywood video in order to focus on something else. That revealing video was Trump's own words. There was no media bias in that video. That was a clear look into the man's demented mind. The fact that you have avoided even commenting on it here SHOWS your bias. I don't see how anybody with respect for a woman's right to not be sexually exploited can watch that gross display of chauvinism and still support that man. His behavior is inexcusable for a leader. Once Trump supporters managed to look the other way on that one, I knew they were not thinking objectively. To Trump many supporters, the thought of favorable Supreme Court decisions for the foreseeable future outweighed morality. And that was apparent when they proceeded to put a drunkard rapist on the SCOTUS.
    There is too much going on here to respond to everything. For now, I will get the access Hollywood thing out of the way. "They let you do it" said a whole lot, but the MSM hid it. As far as the content of what he said, it sounded like typical locker room talk to me. Men like pussy, and men will always have innate desires that may not align with what is PC. There was nothing unusual about a man voicing lewd desires about women in the privacy of a male only environment, but there was a lot wrong with having that privacy violated. When I saw how Trump's privacy was violated the way that it was, and considering the "they let you do it", my support for Trump grew stronger.

One more:

If you think that you can step away from your ideology long enough to "objectively" break down the famous rapist quote, then I challenge you to do so. Go to that thread and destroy my break down with one that is more objective. Sentence by sentence is the only way to stay precise. Here is the link to that thread:
    https://www.justplainpolitics.com/sh...xicans-Rapists
    Keep in mind that if you have what it takes to take me up on this challenge, you will be doing so with subjective agenda in mind, so good luck.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. #77 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    There is too much going on here to respond to everything. For now, I will get the access Hollywood thing out of the way. "They let you do it" said a whole lot, but the MSM hid it. As far as the content of what he said, it sounded like typical locker room talk to me. Men like pussy, and men will always have innate desires that may not align with what is PC. There was nothing unusual about a man voicing lewd desires about women in the privacy of a male only environment, but there was a lot wrong with having that privacy violated. When I saw how Trump's privacy was violated the way that it was, and considering the "they let you do it", my support for Trump grew stronger.

One more:

If you think that you can step away from your ideology long enough to "objectively" break down the famous rapist quote, then I challenge you to do so. Go to that thread and destroy my break down with one that is more objective. Sentence by sentence is the only way to stay precise. Here is the link to that thread:
    Keep in mind that if you have what it takes to take me up on this challenge, you will be doing so with subjective agenda in mind, so good luck.
    Your challenge has already been met and demolished.

You're just too fucking stupid to know it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

4. #78 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Your challenge has already been met and demolished.

You're just too fucking stupid to know it.
    I don't usually respond to your bottom feeder Beavis and Butthead type posts, since I know you will never post anything of merit. I'll give you a break today:

Just so we are clear, you absolutely will not be providing a link to where this allegedly happened. The most you will EVER do is claim that it is on some thread somewhere, but you will NEVER be able to copy and paste such a claim.

5. #79 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

I don't usually respond to your bottom feeder Beavis and Butthead type posts, since I know you will never post anything of merit. I'll give you a break today:

Just so we are clear, you absolutely will not be providing a link to where this allegedly happened. The most you will EVER do is claim that it is on some thread somewhere, but you will NEVER be able to copy and paste such a claim.
    Asked and answered, ya poor old drunk. Face it: you've been bested, yet again, and all you can do is wheeze and sputter.

I'd ask you to be less stupid, but I know that's asking the impossible of the incapable.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

7. #80 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,131 Times in 9,660 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 504 Times in 477 Posts
    Blog Entries

average minds trying to be something they're not equate being intelligent with being a globalist, because they cant see through globalist propaganda on their own. they're basically retarded groupthink parrots. they're so deluded they denigrate actual truth and intelligence.

8. #81 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Robo,

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Maybe they just like Trump because,
    Because they see what they want to see, and they refuse to see what they don't want to see.

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    Created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since election.
    Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    , veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans.
    95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    All while collecting insufficent taxes to keep up with expenditures, resulting in a sharp rise of the deficit and federal debt.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history.
    For the ultra-rich and the biggest corporations. Smaller tax cuts for the middle class and others are only temporary.

After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    One-time repatriation effect. Revenue from business is now down from previous levels. Corporations now making up the smallest percentage contribution to US revenue ever.

As a result of tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    Funny there is no mention that the super-rich 'Just got a lot richer.'

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    Environmental disaster is the result of greed on this scale.

Record number of regulations eliminated.
    As if all regulations are a bad thing.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    Completely false. Try: Absolutely killed any regulatory oversight of big finance.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    And with it, any chance of keeping health care premiums as low as possible.

more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    If you think anybody is getting a lower price for health insurance after killing the personal mandate, you are quite mistaken.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent;
    Last gasp of the reeling industry to supply antique coal-fired power plants in other countries which have been yet unable to upgrade to cheaper natural gas. This won't last.

U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    Destroying our own habitat.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    Look out, coal production. Bad time to train as a new coal miner.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    There are more people working in solar energy than there are in coal.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    He won't be alive when climate change effects become catastrophic. Why should he care? He has already demonstrated he doesn't care about other people.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    The real reason many held their nose and voted for him.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    Whoopee, let's put a racist drunkard on the SCOTUS. What could possibly go wrong?

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    Jeopardized peace by unilaterally pulling out of a multinational agreement. Showed the world the USA cannot be trusted to stand behind our word. Irreparable damage to our image. What a piece of work.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    Ending any chance of peace in the middle east.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    Such a biased statement it is beyond credibility. Had to be softened numerous times. The initial form was blatantly illegal.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL
    Then why on Earth is the government shut down???
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Gotcha68 (01-19-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

10. #82 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,569 Times in 17,095 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Robo,

Because they see what they want to see, and they refuse to see what they don't want to see.

All while collecting insufficent taxes to keep up with expenditures, resulting in a sharp rise of the deficit and federal debt.

For the ultra-rich and the biggest corporations. Smaller tax cuts for the middle class and others are only temporary.

One-time repatriation effect. Revenue from business is now down from previous levels. Corporations now making up the smallest percentage contribution to US revenue ever.

Funny there is no mention that the super-rich 'Just got a lot richer.'

Environmental disaster is the result of greed on this scale.

As if all regulations are a bad thing.

Completely false. Try: Absolutely killed any regulatory oversight of big finance.

And with it, any chance of keeping health care premiums as low as possible.

If you think anybody is getting a lower price for health insurance after killing the personal mandate, you are quite mistaken.

Last gasp of the reeling industry to supply antique coal-fired power plants in other countries which have been yet unable to upgrade to cheaper natural gas. This won't last.

Destroying our own habitat.

Look out, coal production. Bad time to train as a new coal miner.

There are more people working in solar energy than there are in coal.

He won't be alive when climate change effects become catastrophic. Why should he care? He has already demonstrated he doesn't care about other people.

The real reason many held their nose and voted for him.

Whoopee, let's put a racist drunkard on the SCOTUS. What could possibly go wrong?

Jeopardized peace by unilaterally pulling out of a multinational agreement. Showed the world the USA cannot be trusted to stand behind our word. Irreparable damage to our image. What a piece of work.

Ending any chance of peace in the middle east.

Such a biased statement it is beyond credibility. Had to be softened numerous times. The initial form was blatantly illegal.

Then why on Earth is the government shut down???
    We have not started building the wall. It has not been financed, planned or engineered. The land has not been bought or seized. The Obama admin allocated money for repair of the existing fencing and that is what is happening.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Frank Apisa (01-15-2019)

12. #83 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

Well good then. I completely understand your motivation now. I completely disagree with it, but I appreciate hearing how you can watch that video and still support him. I know there is a lot of infidelity out there, and so there have to be a lot of people who find ways to justify hurting others. I don't think it's right. I don't approve. And I see you took your queue from Melania. She knows when to step aside. She knows if you stand in Trump's way you get crushed. So she knows when to take her lumps. She is, after all, part of The Trump Brand.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

14. #84 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kudzu View Post
    They have no clue what a Dominionist is.......
    sure we do......it's a mindless lib'rul meme.......

15. #85 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

One more:

Damn, you admitted that you are like Trump and think grabbing a girl by the pussy is OK. I never heard that in a locker room and I know it would not be treated as normal locker room talk. They let you do it? Dope, that means a powerful and wealthy man can get away with it . It is like the Hollywood producers who attacked actresses. They let them do it. Why? Because had the power and money over them. They will give up their careers and know they are not going to be believed if they publicly make a stand. You are much like Trump in your throwback beliefs .

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-13-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

17. #86 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,787 Times in 32,153 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,865 Times in 2,752 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Damn, you admitted that you are like Trump and think grabbing a girl by the pussy is OK. I never heard that in a locker room and I know it would not be treated as normal locker room talk. They let you do it? Dope, that means a powerful and wealthy man can get away with it . It is like the Hollywood producers who attacked actresses. They let them do it. Why? Because had the power and money over them. They will give up their careers and know they are not going to be believed if they publicly make a stand. You are much like Trump in your throwback beliefs .
    lol.....dude, its been two years......time to get the fuck over it......

18. #87 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Damn, you admitted that you are like Trump and think grabbing a girl by the pussy is OK.
    Make sure to wrap quotes around things that I have admitted. As far as grabbing pussy goes, I hereby admit that I like to grab pussy, ass, and tits, as long as a woman lets me do it.

I never heard that in a locker room and I know it would not be treated as normal locker room talk. They let you do it? Dope, that means a powerful and wealthy man can get away with it .
    As for the locker room, I do not know your gender, or if you have ever spent time in one. As for the powerful man getting away with it? Anyone can get away with it as long as they let you do it.

It is like the Hollywood producers who attacked actresses. They let them do it. Why? Because had the power and money over them. They will give up their careers and know they are not going to be believed if they publicly make a stand. You are much like Trump in your throwback beliefs .
    I do not approve of date rape drugs, blackmail, extortion, or the worlds oldest profession.

19. #88 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Make sure to wrap quotes around things that I have admitted. As far as grabbing pussy goes, I hereby admit that I like to grab pussy, ass, and tits, as long as a woman lets me do it.

As for the locker room, I do not know your gender, or if you have ever spent time in one. As for the powerful man getting away with it? Anyone can get away with it as long as they let you do it.

I do not approve of date rape drugs, blackmail, extortion, or the worlds oldest profession.
    You approve fully when Trump does it. And that is not locker room talk. You are approving all that when Trump does it.

20. #89 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    Trump won, fuck you.
    He conned you and we're all fucked because of your gullibility.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’

21. #90 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 1,484 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 639 Times in 611 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Guille View Post
    I didn't lose.
    You, like the rest of us, are losing right now and every minute that Trump remains President.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RINO is the term for that rare Republican who puts country above party.

Right wing = lie, lie, and lie some more.

"When I am president I'm going to be working for you. I'm not going to have time to play golf" Donald J. Trump, world class snake oil salesman and compulsive golfer August 2016

The definition of "racist" as "anyone who is white" is itself racist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Colin Powell
    It’s now ‘me the president’ instead of ‘we the people’