Thread: "Why do Liberals think Trump supporters are Stupid?"

1. #31 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,132 Times in 10,360 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,876 Times in 4,194 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    It's Trump who hates the Constitution. It's a limitation on his ego.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    To hate the Constitution, one would first have to understand it. Trump is too fucking stupid to grasp that document.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to domer76 For This Post:

kudzu (01-12-2019)

3. #32 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    Pretty much. But...none of these people supported trump in the primaries.

The trump supporters who are indeed stupid, are the racists/Nazis and 'under educated' who wholeheartedly fell for his nonsense. Once he got the nomination, all those who don't believe in taxes/planned parenthood, etc. came on board.
    I went for Trump within a couple days of his announcement. I had already been contributing to the Cruz campaign, but I switched to Trump almost immediately. When I saw the way the MSM twisted his message, I was sucked in immediately. His famous rapist quote and the notion that Trump is a racist are the two items that got me to financially support the Trump campaign, and this is because I could never get a straight answer about either one. You have seen how I never got an answer here, and it was the same problem throughout the campaign. Every time I saw the MSM call him a racist but not back it up, I sent more money. Every time they used that rapist quote to twist his message, I sent more money. If I ever would have gotten evidence that Trump really was a racist, or that he really did call Mexicans as a group "rapists", I would have switched my support back to Cruz.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

4. #33 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rjhenn View Post
    It's Trump who hates the Constitution. It's a limitation on his ego.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    He hates the rule of law. Always challenging it, going to court. I have never known anyone on the planet to have more court cases. He has no respect for the law, considers it a pain in the rear, an impediment to doing what he wants, which is to take advantage of others. President Trump has contempt for the law.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

kudzu (01-12-2019)

6. #34 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    I went for Trump within a couple days of his announcement. I had already been contributing to the Cruz campaign, but I switched to Trump almost immediately. When I saw the way the MSM twisted his message, I was sucked in immediately. His famous rapist quote and the notion that Trump is a racist are the two items that got me to financially support the Trump campaign, and this is because I could never get a straight answer about either one. You have seen how I never got an answer here, and it was the same problem throughout the campaign. Every time I saw the MSM call him a racist but not back it up, I sent more money. Every time they used that rapist quote to twist his message, I sent more money. If I ever would have gotten evidence that Trump really was a racist, or that he really did call Mexicans as a group "rapists", I would have switched my support back to Cruz.
    So what did you do? Simply ignore all of the negative stories about President Trump? Cover your eyes when the Access Hollywood video aired? Give him free passes on all the lying? Or just look the other way... Cruz and Trump are nothing alike. I am surprised you were torn between the two. Cruz at least has some basic morals. Trump doesn't really know right from wrong. Anyone who dug into his past would see so many red flags it is impossible to think he would have made a good President. And he hasn't.

And no, shutting down the government is not a good thing. The only good thing to come out of that is a lot of people who didn't previously appreciate our government are learning all the things our government does for us. Now that we are missing those things....
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

Althea (01-12-2019), kudzu (01-12-2019)

8. #35 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    I wouldn't call them stupid, rather the majority are played or unknowingly manipulated by Trump and an array of media demogogues framing thier point of view, telling them what they want to hear, easy answers to difficult questions

A traditional conservative wouldn't be a Trump advocate, however, they would approve of a lot of the policies he has enacted, meaning until someone better comes along in the GOP they will coninue to support Trump
    Indeed, but that being the case, that would mean that a traditional conservative supports rank corruption, incomptency, being mobbed up and a Russian asset.

Which, naturally, would come as no surprise.

9. #36 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

Good for you.. Nobody has twisted Trump's message.. He never stops talking and there's no mistaking the crap he spews.
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

10. #37 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Evmetro,

So what did you do? Simply ignore all of the negative stories about President Trump? Cover your eyes when the Access Hollywood video aired? Give him free passes on all the lying? Or just look the other way... Cruz and Trump are nothing alike. I am surprised you were torn between the two. Cruz at least has some basic morals. Trump doesn't really know right from wrong. Anyone who dug into his past would see so many red flags it is impossible to think he would have made a good President. And he hasn't.

And no, shutting down the government is not a good thing. The only good thing to come out of that is a lot of people who didn't previously appreciate our government are learning all the things our government does for us. Now that we are missing those things....
    Only problem being, of course, is that there is absolutely no credible evidence that Cruz has any morals whatsoever and he's a dominionist/Christian reconstructionist who believes in magic.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Althea (01-12-2019), kudzu (01-12-2019)

12. #38 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,628 Times in 14,251 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,383 Times in 1,301 Posts

If you shut your eyes, and cover your ears, of course you'll never 'get the answers'.

All it takes is the will to know the truth. The trump klan has a long history of racism, and notwithstanding your sig that proves you don't understand a consent decree, trump got his ass kicked in court.

You are indeed the very type that is described in the title of the OP.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (01-12-2019), domer76 (01-12-2019), kudzu (01-12-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

14. #39 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    Indeed, but that being the case, that would mean that a traditional conservative supports rank corruption, incomptency, being mobbed up and a Russian asset.

Which, naturally, would come as no surprise.
    I would say that a traditional conservative is willing to overlook the issues you describe, because they're basically greedy whores who simply don't want to pay taxes, or have to sit next to brown people in public.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Althea For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (01-12-2019), rjhenn (01-13-2019)

16. #40 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Only problem being, of course, is that there is absolutely no credible evidence that Cruz has any morals whatsoever and he's a dominionist/Christian reconstructionist who believes in magic.
    Agree. He lies the same way trump does. He's just eons ahead of trump when it comes to articulation.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Althea For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

18. #41 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,879 Times in 6,106 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 594 Times in 580 Posts
    Blog Entries

They have no clue what a Dominionist is.......
    He who is the author of a war lets loose the whole contagion of hell and opens a vein that bleeds a nation to death. Thomas Paine

19. #42 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Hello Evmetro,

I vet all my news before I believe anything, and I broke the rapist quote down immediately to see what exactly he did and didn't say. I broke it down just as I have it in the thread on this forum, sentence by sentence, until I could be sure of who exactly he called rapists and what exactly he really did say. The MSM was claiming that he said things that he didn't, so I had to ignore what the MSM was saying.

Lefties cannot objectively break down a statement the way I did, because lefties cannot separate themselves from their ideology for long enough to evaluate something from a non partisan position. As long as all roads must lead to Trump having called Mexicans, as a group, "rapists", there is no way for a lefty to evaluate other plausible paths. I never found any quotes or examples of Trump saying that Mexicans as a group were rapists as the MSM continues to claim so I kept my financial support with Trump.

20. #43 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Althea View Post
    If you shut your eyes, and cover your ears, of course you'll never 'get the answers'.
    That's why I have started threads requesting quotes of Trump calling Mexicans as a group "rapists, and why I have started threads requesting evidence that Trump is a racist. Still waiting for both.

All it takes is the will to know the truth.
    I do not use faith in politics. I need to see it in writing or see some actual evidence.

The trump klan has a long history of racism, and notwithstanding your sig that proves you don't understand a consent decree, trump got his ass kicked in court.
    I have only researched Donald Trump, he is the only one who I see as relevant to the current political landscape.

As far as my sig goes, here is the deal. The notion that a case that has been dismissed, specifically as allegations, can be presented as evidence of guilt is preposterous. This is one of the most preposterous notions I have ever seen on a political forum, and it belongs in the conspiracy section.

21. #44 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,474 Times in 17,035 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,563 Times in 4,243 Posts

Evmerto just denies the facts that care given him and declares victory. The only one he fools is himself. He is not debating at all. Just like Trump, he creates facts and swears they are god given.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

rjhenn (01-13-2019)

23. #45 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

So what did you do? Simply ignore all of the negative stories about President Trump? .
    How many negative stories about Trump have you truly vetted from a non partisan position? Can you show me a negative story about Trump that you have broken down the way I did the Rapists Thread?