1. #166 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird19482 View Post
    Please tell us HOW.
    She won the popular vote by over 3 million votes and Trump says he won the Electoral College by the widest margin ever, yet his Electoral win is only Ranks 46th in 58 Elections
    IF He had had such a big win in the Electoral college wouldn't his win be in the top 20 or 30 elections
    In order to win the Oval office, a candidate must get 270 or more votes. Hillary was only able to round up a lousy 232, but Trump rounded up an ass kicking 306. This is how.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Earl (01-15-2019)

3. #167 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

We all are aware of the anachronistic electoral college that should have been done away with long ago. That error in the constitution is all you have. Trump was far less popular and received fewer votes. If the election was rerun now, Trump would be slaughtered,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

iolo (01-16-2019)

5. #168 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Again keep believing Trumps lies
    Hillary won the Popular vote by OVER 3,000,000 votes and Trump lied when he said he had one of the widest Electoral College victories ever
    46 out of the last 58 is NOT one of the greatest Electoral College Victories
    You seem to believe everything Trump says I have to ask you why haven't you and all the other Republicans been up in arms that Trump Has run the debt UP MORE then Obama did in 5 ot of the 8 years he was in office
    And that is in Trumps FIRST Fiscal year , IF a DEM had done the same thing you would by crying all over the place
    Have a nice evening
    Have a nice evening
    Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 303 to 232. Vote counts with more than 3 digits are not relevant to winning the Oval Office. If you have to keep bring up vote counts that are not relevant to winning the Oval Office, it is because you are having troubles coping with Trump's big victory. TDS is Trump derangement syndrome, and quoting vote tallies that have more than 3 digits is a sure sign of TDS.

6. #169 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,095 Times in 13,072 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 5,908 Times in 5,169 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello and welcome Tbird19482,

Didn't Hilery get over 3 million votes then he did?
    Trump says he had on of the largest Electoral college victories ever yet it wasn't even in the top 30 plus
    Have a nice day
    Excellent point. Thanks for posting.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PoliTalker For This Post:

rjhenn (01-17-2019)

8. #170 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    It makes my day when lefties do this, thanks. Please post more ways to marginalize Trump's victory. 306 to 232!
    Yeah, it's thoughtless reposts like this that make us wonder if you've turned a bot loose with your login.
    Personal Ignore Policy PIP: I like civil discourse. I will give you all the respect in the world if you respect me. Mouth off to me, or express overt racism, you will be PERMANENTLY Ignore Listed. Zero tolerance. No exceptions. I'll never read a word you write, even if quoted by another, nor respond to you, nor participate in your threads. ... Ignore the shallow. Cherish the thoughtful. Long Live Civil Discourse, Mutual Respect, and Good Debate! ps: Feel free to adopt my PIP. It works well.

9. #171 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    We all are aware of the anachronistic electoral college that should have been done away with long ago. That error in the constitution is all you have. Trump was far less popular and received fewer votes. If the election was rerun now, Trump would be slaughtered,
    Sudden dislike of the EC after Trump's big victory is a sure sign of TDS. Blaming failure on errors in the Constitution is another sure sign of TDS. Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232.

10. #172 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump imagined a smile on Melania's face during the inaugural ball and he imagined a lot more people at his inauguration.

He's great in his own imagination.

11. #173 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Yeah, it's thoughtless reposts like this that make us wonder if you've turned a bot loose with your login.
    I absolutely love seeing TDS. There is no disputing Trump's ass kicking victory of 306 to 232, but because of TDS, lefties feel compelled to post other numbers that are not relevant to winning the Oval Office. Stirring up TDS gives me lots of pleasure. All I need to do is post the numbers that really do matter, 306 to 232, and I get to see instant TDS.

BTW, Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232.

12. #174 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Trump imagined a smile on Melania's face during the inaugural ball and he imagined a lot more people at his inauguration.

He's great in his own imagination.
    This is a safer activity than trying to argue that Trump did not kick Hillary's ass, 306 to 232. I have the upper hand in that argument, since Trump really did that.

13. #175 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,626 Times in 7,127 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,985 Times in 2,707 Posts
    Blog Entries

232 to 306. Dodge some more.

your drugs are confusing you Clinton beat Trump by something like 3 million votes

14. #176 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    your drugs are confusing you Clinton beat Trump by something like 3 million votes
    Quoting vote tallies that have more than 3 digits or that are not relevant to winning the Oval Office is a symptom of TDS. I absolutely love stirring up TDS, thanks for making my day.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Evmetro For This Post:

Truth Detector (01-15-2019)

16. #177 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,496 Times in 52,724 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Hello Bourbon,

No, I don't think Trump supporters are stupid.

I think they made a bad choice.

I know they have their reasons.

I disagree with them.
    I have to disagree with you. I think a majority of them *are* stupid, as well as amoral, because we all knew what Toadstool was even before he ran for POTUS -- a lying, swindling, philandering con-man of the worst sort. Anyone who believes that this crass bloviating bankrupt bully was somehow going to magically transform and grow into the office of the President is -- frankly -- stupid.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThatOwlWoman For This Post:

christiefan915 (01-15-2019), katzgar (01-15-2019), rjhenn (01-17-2019)

18. #178 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Trump has set economic growth on fire. Here is how he did it

During his time in office, the economy has achieved feats most experts thought impossible. GDP is growing at a 3 percent-plus rate. The unemployment rate is near a 50-year low. Meanwhile, the stock market has jumped 27 percent amid a surge in corporate profits.

Friday brought another round of good news: Nonfarm payrolls rose by a better-than-expected 201,000 and wages, the last missing piece of the economic recovery, increased by 2.9 percent year over year to the highest level since April 2009. That made it the best gain since the recession ended in June 2009.

Business confidence is soaring, in part thanks to a softer regulatory environment. Consumer sentiment by one measure is at its highest level in 18 years. Corporate profits, owed in good part to last year's tax cuts, are coming close to setting records.

GDP most recently gained 4.2 percent in the second quarter, the best performance in nearly four years.

At a time when most economists had been using the term "full employment" to describe the economy, 3.9 million more Americans have joined the ranks of the working during the Trump term. During the same period under former President Barack Obama, employment had fallen by 2.6 million. The economy in total, while still not in breakout mode, has grown by $1.4 trillion through the second quarter under Trump; the same time period for Obama saw a gain of just $481 billion, or a third of Trump's total.

Businesses are investing, consumers are spending and innovation is on the rise as well.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/07/how-...h-on-fire.html
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-15-2019)

20. #179 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,335 Times in 22,664 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 3,239 Times in 2,979 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ThatFOwlWoman View Post
    I have to disagree with you. I think a majority of them *are* stupid, as well as amoral, because we all knew what Toadstool was even before he ran for POTUS -- a lying, swindling, philandering con-man of the worst sort. Anyone who believes that this crass bloviating bankrupt bully was somehow going to magically transform and grow into the office of the President is -- frankly -- stupid.
    You're describing Obama snowflake.

65 Outrageous Lies by President Obama
    Last edited by Truth Detector; 01-15-2019 at 05:56 PM.
    "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

A lie doesn't become the truth, wrong doesn't become right, and evil doesn't become good just because it is accepted by a majority.
    Author: Booker T. Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Unless you just can't stand the idea of "ni**ers" teaching white kids.

Quote Originally Posted by AProudLefty View Post
    Address the topic, not other posters.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Truth Detector For This Post:

MAGA MAN (01-15-2019)

22. #180 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,555 Times in 17,085 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,575 Times in 4,254 Posts

Sudden dislike of the EC after Trump's big victory is a sure sign of TDS. Blaming failure on errors in the Constitution is another sure sign of TDS. Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232.
    What do you base sudden dislike on? Most Americans, I included thought it was a bad holdover. Of course, your sudden and extreme love of it is noted, Rightys bitched about the college and talked about deleting it for generations. Yopu are not close to honest. I cann see whay you love Trump. He is like you.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-16-2019)