Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why do Liberals think Trump supporters are Stupid?"

1. #286 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    A billion dollars a year ..... Is "irrelevant " ??
    To the Government it is to the hard working people of the Middle class it isn't
    I and I am sure most other people on here will gladly take it
    Have a nice day

2. #287 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Great submission to "why do Liberals think Trump followers are stupid". That is why. 100 times more ? What ignorance. The reds investigated her 12 times and found her guilty of exactly nothing. Can Robo get a clue? Can he understand evidence? Can he read?
    Communicating classified materials on an insecure private email server isn't a crime that anybody "EXCEPT" Hillary Clinton would go to jail for, right? failing to provide adequate security for an American Ambassador who got murdered by Islamic terrorist who the President Obama and the SOS Hillary Clinton armed in Libya isn't incompetence, right? "Pay To Play" donations to the Clinton foundations by foreign countries While Clinton was SOS is OK with you, right? Busting up blackberries and computers to trash their content of evidence isn't a crime when Hillary's folks do it, correct?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

3. #288 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird19482 View Post
    PS
    they have not found that Hillary did any thing wrong but I have to ask How many people were indited and how many have already pleaded guilty to breaking the law in the Trump Russian investigations?
    And I'll ask you how many of the people indicted, pleaded guilty and or gone to jail for anything criminal that Donald Trump did or had knowledge of or had anything to do with Russians and conspiring to influence and rig the 2016 election favorable to the President? How many of those indicted Russians will Mueller ever prosecute?

It could only be time till Trump is put up on charges
    Of course! Those are your fondest dreams. It "COULD BE" only a matter of time before Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein, Clapper and others connected to the Obama crooked Justice Department and Intelligent Agencies and the FBI will be charged, indicted tried and convicted and jailed for crimes against the President and America and the American People.

YES He can get pardoned on Federal charges but unless Como pardons him he can be put up on charges in New York where he can NOT be pardoned by anybody but Como and that isn't going to happen
    Trump and most of his Family could be facing big Jail time
    have a nice night
    Prove the crimes, then hail and praise the revelations and incarcerations! Till then dream your perverse dreams and fondle your extreme partisan-ism!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. #289 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    It proves that they're working for Putin. The sanctions were in place because of Russia's activity in the 2016 election. By removing those sanctions, the GOP is aligning itself with Russia.
    What sanctions were removed? What would removing sanctions prove "they", (who ever "they" are), are working with Putin to do what?

5. #290 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

It's the "quo" in quid-pro-quo.
    And the "quo" is? And it's criminal because?

6. #291 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird19482 View Post
    To the Government it is to the hard working people of the Middle class it isn't
    I and I am sure most other people on here will gladly take it
    Have a nice day
    You wouldn't say that if you saw the welfare fraud that I see everyday .....

7. #292 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    And I'll ask you how many of the people indicted, pleaded guilty and or gone to jail for anything criminal that Donald Trump did or had knowledge of or had anything to do with Russians and conspiring to influence and rig the 2016 election favorable to the President? How many of those indicted Russians will Mueller ever prosecute?

Of course! Those are your fondest dreams. It "COULD BE" only a matter of time before Hillary, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Rosenstein, Clapper and others connected to the Obama crooked Justice Department and Intelligent Agencies and the FBI will be charged, indicted tried and convicted and jailed for crimes against the President and America and the American People.

Prove the crimes, then hail and praise the revelations and incarcerations! Till then dream your perverse dreams and fondle your extreme partisan-ism!
    There are many here is just some articles for you to read
    https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...can-lobbyist-4

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ments-grand-ju

https://www.quora.com/How-many-peopl...dential-electi

and many more
    now I have to ask you after how many Investigations by the republicans why hasn't Clinton been charged with something?
    You know as well as I do IF they had found that she didn't even pay a parking ticket they would have had her up on charges by now.
    So just how many MORE investigations do you think we need
    Have a nice day

8. #293 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That the GOP was conspiring with Russia to win the election. Just like I said.

Do you...do you have brain damage?
    What statute makes "conspiring" illegal? Are you not aware that politicians "conspire" endlessly to dig up dirt on opponents? What evidence is there that Trump even did that or knew anybody else did it? I must have missed that part.

9. #294 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Because we just had an election two months ago where the 10 million vote margin in the House and 20 million vote margin in the Senate said Americans don't want your shitty wall.

Elections have consequences.
    Well we also had an election in 2016 that Trump won with a majority of Electoral College votes by campaigning on building a wall. Every President has a right to have his agenda funded by the Congress. If you don't like it vote him out of office, that's how it's supposed to work.

10. #295 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Probably soon. I don't know Mueller's strategy because I'm not on his team.
    Man oh man wouldn't you love to be on that Witch hunt team instead of being relegated to just being a pom-pom cheer leader?

11. #296 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PoliTalker View Post
    Hello Evmetro,

So what did you do? Simply ignore all of the negative stories about President Trump? Cover your eyes when the Access Hollywood video aired? Give him free passes on all the lying? Or just look the other way... Cruz and Trump are nothing alike. I am surprised you were torn between the two. Cruz at least has some basic morals. Trump doesn't really know right from wrong. Anyone who dug into his past would see so many red flags it is impossible to think he would have made a good President. And he hasn't.

And no, shutting down the government is not a good thing. The only good thing to come out of that is a lot of people who didn't previously appreciate our government are learning all the things our government does for us. Now that we are missing those things....
    Did the Republican party even consider Trump's past, did they vet him, prior to accepting him as a viable presidential candidate? If they did, how in the hell did they consider him worthy of the White House considering he has spent his life conning and cheating people openly with no shame?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

PoliTalker (01-19-2019), rjhenn (01-19-2019)

13. #297 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    That's why I have started threads requesting quotes of Trump calling Mexicans as a group "rapists, and why I have started threads requesting evidence that Trump is a racist. Still waiting for both.

I do not use faith in politics. I need to see it in writing or see some actual evidence.

I have only researched Donald Trump, he is the only one who I see as relevant to the current political landscape.

As far as my sig goes, here is the deal. The notion that a case that has been dismissed, specifically as allegations, can be presented as evidence of guilt is preposterous. This is one of the most preposterous notions I have ever seen on a political forum, and it belongs in the conspiracy section.
    Are those two issues the only two issues that garnered your support for Trump and keep you hanging on regardless of the other heinous things he does say and do with no media spin?

14. #298 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Well we also had an election in 2016 that Trump won with a majority of Electoral College votes by campaigning on building a wall. Every President has a right to have his agenda funded by the Congress. If you don't like it vote him out of office, that's how it's supposed to work.
    And again people out here have to ask why should Congress fund a wall that the people of the USA are going to end up paying for when He campaigned on Mexico was going to pay for it 100%?
    He knew they Mexico wasn't going to pay for it and the US taxpayer was.
    Have a nice day

15. #299 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Did you read the link, idiot?

No, you didn't because you're lazy and scared.

The Trump Tower Moscow is the "quo" for Trump in the quid-pro-quo.
    Well friend it seems the Trump Tower Moscow deal was a Trump company deal in the works during the years before Trump ever ran for President and continued into his campaign. He had no way of knowing for sure he'd win the Presidency, so continuing negotiations for a Trump Tower was absolutely a good business policy. So where is the corroborated evidence that any quid-pro-quo was ever offered the Russians should Trump actually win the election? I have not seen it. I do know that the left claims it's evident and they pray every night to their leftist atheist god that Mueller will very soon indict the President because he has that evidence. Impeachment, impeachment, impeachment, removal,prosecution jail for Donald J. Trump and then you'll get after President Pence, huh?

16. #300 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

How many guilty pleas and indictments has Mueller gotten so far?

This is your pathetic attempt to float your own lifeboat.

Nope. You don't get to disassociate from Trump now, and you won't be able to in the future.
    I actually get to do whatever I damned well please friend. It matters not one twit what you think about me.

Your fortunes are now tied to his, and there's no amount of re-branding, of disassociation, or anything else that will be enough to distance you from Trump.
    He's the President of these United States, friend. Every American is "associated" with him and his actions, No American can distance themselves from the actions of the President, we either suffer the consequences of his, the Congresses and the courts actions or we benefit by them. I am only branded by me! If you want to be distanced from Trump, the Congress and the courts, move to Canada. I'll buy your ticket.

If you spent even one post defending him like you did with the sea-lioning here, just know your lifeboat is charred to a crisp and no one -I MEAN NO ONE- will want to have anything to do with you, fight for your vote, or fight for your voice to be heard.
    You mean leftist will hate me? GOLLY GEE!!!!! I don't know if I can handle that!!!!! What "vote" are you talking about? I don't vote in the duopoly's rigged elections. That leaves "WHO" is gonna take "WHAT" away from me?

You were warned and you chose to be an asshole instead.
    I thank you for the warning and the insult friend!!! You're a swell feller!!!