Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why do Liberals think Trump supporters are Stupid?"

1. #256 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,422 Times in 10,049 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,947 Times in 2,728 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    And you, of course, have the evidence and corroboration of all of that right? When's the indictments and impeachment going to happen?
    1. Yesterday in the Senate, the GOP voted to ease sanctions on Deripaska.

2. Trump tweeted that we were pulling out of Syria, falsely claiming ISIS was defeated, which allows Russia to step in and fill the void.

3. The GOP, at the insistence of Trump, changed their platform to be pro-Russia in the 2016 RNC.

4. The shutdown has destabilized the country and economy.

5. The GOP is up to its eyeballs in Russian money.

6. The NRA was laundering Russian cash for the GOP and Trump, and using that cash for political campaigns.

7. Trump's 30-year goal has always been to license his name on a tower in Moscow.

I don't know when the indictments will happen, but they'll happen fast, and you'll be scrambling to figure out how to save your own ass when you realize you can't defend Trump's.

And that is when we torch your lifeboat.
    When I die, turn me into a brick and use me to cave in the skull of a fascist

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

CharacterAssassin (01-17-2019)

3. #257 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Why was Manifort never yet been indicted for any of that? When's that indictment coming?
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

4. #258 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    When have GAO projections ever been accurate? Can you find a time in history where tax cuts led to lower revenues?

I am blaming Obama for the debt he ran up. Why are you desperately flailing trying to defend it?

You would have to add all three Presidents debt to equal Obama's. Why do you defend Obama?

He DOUBLED it. Why do you think that isn't a BIG deal?

So doubling the debt is okay?

Who claimed that Obama was responsible for ALL the debt?

Who had control of the Congress for the last four and a half decades before Republicans took over in 1995? During Clinton's Presidency, we had the most fiscal sanity. Balanced budgets, low debt accumulation.

Who took back control of the Congress in 2007? During that short stint, Debt climbed by another $4.5 trillion. I am amused by dishonest liberal fools who try to argue that Republicans are the problem when Democrats had 45 years to fuck everything up.

Republicans are the solution; Democrats are the problem.
    #1 you did post this " Obama's accumulation of debt = $19,052,848,101,734.09." sure sounds like you are blaming Obama for the full debt.
    Now I never said the GAO info was accurate I just referenced them .
    and as for tax cuts always increasing revenues you should read this

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-ce...-Table2013.pdf

looks like a lot of minuses on those charts
    Isn't Federal Receipts the same as Revenue?

You say " You would have to add all three Presidents debt to equal Obama's. Why do you defend Obama" well there were 4 mentioned and they add up to 10.65 Trillion dollars
    Reagan ran it up 1.86 trillion
    Bush I ran it up 1.55 Trillion
    Clinton ran it up 1.39 trillion
    Bush II ran it up 5.85Trillion
    for a total of 10.65 trillion
    Obama ran it up 8.85 Trillion
    and in 2016 dollars it would be
    Reagan 1,86 trillion dollars would equal 3.77 trillion in 2016 dollars
    Bush I 1.55 T would equal 2.65 Trillion in 2016 dollars
    Clinton 1.39 Trillion equals 1.94 trillion dollars
    and G w Bush 5.85 Trillion equals 6.52 trillion
    so that totals up to 14.88 Trillion 2016 dollars and Obama ended his term in 2017 with 8.34 trillion added to the debt
    so You can take it in 2016 dollars or the dollars in the years the other 4 Presidents were in office and Obama doesn'r add up to all of them

here is the dollar conversion charts http://www.in2013dollars.com/2008-do...16?amount=5.85
    and again you post a Republican lie
    OBAMA did NOT double the debt
    If he did then Trump would have come into office with a debt oVER 23 Trillion dollars
    Bush II left Obama a debt of 11.92 Trillion dollars and if you double that it equals 23.84 Trillion and when Obama left office the debt was only 20.244 Trillion NOT almost 24 trillion
    so the Republican lies are just that lies.
    Obama did NOT double or Triple the debt and he did NOT run it up more then all his Predecessors did
    Hope you have a nice afternoon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tbird19482 For This Post:

LV426 (01-17-2019)

6. #259 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Why was Manifort never yet been indicted for any of that? When's that indictment coming?
    I don't know the process, but it took two years to bring Nixon down. Mueller's only been at it for about 18 months.

When they do happen, they'll happen fast. Then you'll be forced to scramble to either explain it away, or disassociate from it...and that's the point when we set your lifeboat on fire.

7. #260 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's illegal because? It proves what?

2. Trump tweeted that we were pulling out of Syria, falsely claiming ISIS was defeated, which allows Russia to step in and fill the void.
    That proves what crime?

So what? what crime does that prove?

4. The shutdown has destabilized the country and economy.
    Then why doesn't Nancy give Trump the wall money? It takes "TWO" to freaking tango!!!!!

When can we expect the indictments for those crimes?

When should I expect the indictments and trials for that?

The crime is? The evidence and corroboration is where?

I don't know when the indictments will happen, but they'll happen fast, and you'll be scrambling to figure out how to save your own ass when you realize you can't defend Trump's.

And that is when we torch your lifeboat.
    What "YOU DON'T KNOW" will "HAPPEN FAST." It's been happening at warp speed every time you post on this forum, you should think about that!!!

Why would any indictments and convictions of anything Trump cause me to scramble to save "my" ass? I didn't vote for Trump, I never belonged to his campaign nor have I ever been associated with anything Trump. I only expose the phony horseshit the leftist spread here pertaining to Trump. I'm simply holding your brainwashed brain controlled by CNN, MSNBC and the DNC to the fires of reality and truth.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

8. #261 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    I don't know the process, but it took two years to bring Nixon down. Mueller's only been at it for about 18 months.

When they do happen, they'll happen fast. Then you'll be forced to scramble to either explain it away, or disassociate from it...and that's the point when we set your lifeboat on fire.
    I won't have to scramble for anything Trump, friend. If and when your fondest dreams come true and Trump is impeached, removed and indicted and convicted of an actual crime, I'll cheer for finally some justice in the Swamp. Personally I think there's 100 times more credible evidence that Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

9. #262 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That's illegal because? It proves what?
    It proves that they're working for Putin. The sanctions were in place because of Russia's activity in the 2016 election. By removing those sanctions, the GOP is aligning itself with Russia.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Tbird19482 (01-17-2019)

11. #263 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

That proves what crime
    It's the "quo" in quid-pro-quo.

12. #264 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

So what? what crime does that prove?
    That the GOP was conspiring with Russia to win the election. Just like I said.

Do you...do you have brain damage?

13. #265 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Then why doesn't Nancy give Trump the wall money?
    Because we just had an election two months ago where the 10 million vote margin in the House and 20 million vote margin in the Senate said Americans don't want your shitty wall.

Elections have consequences.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-17-2019)

15. #266 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

When can we expect the indictments for those crimes?
    Probably soon. I don't know Mueller's strategy because I'm not on his team.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Phantasmal (01-17-2019)

17. #267 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The crime is? The evidence and corroboration is where?
    Did you read the link, idiot?

No, you didn't because you're lazy and scared.

The Trump Tower Moscow is the "quo" for Trump in the quid-pro-quo.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Tbird19482 (01-17-2019)

19. #268 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

What "YOU DON'T KNOW" will "HAPPEN FAST." It's been happening at warp speed every time you post on this forum, you should think about that!!!
    How many guilty pleas and indictments has Mueller gotten so far?

Why would any indictments and convictions of anything Trump cause me to scramble to save "my" ass? I didn't vote for Trump, I never belonged to his campaign nor have I ever been associated with anything Trump. I only expose the phony horseshit the leftist spread here pertaining to Trump. I'm simply holding your brainwashed brain controlled by CNN, MSNBC and the DNC to the fires of reality and truth.
    This is your pathetic attempt to float your own lifeboat.

Nope. You don't get to disassociate from Trump now, and you won't be able to in the future.

Your fortunes are now tied to his, and there's no amount of re-branding, of disassociation, or anything else that will be enough to distance you from Trump.

If you spent even one post defending him like you did with the sea-lioning here, just know your lifeboat is charred to a crisp and no one -I MEAN NO ONE- will want to have anything to do with you, fight for your vote, or fight for your voice to be heard.

You were warned and you chose to be an asshole instead.

20. #269 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

I won't have to scramble for anything Trump, friend. If and when your fondest dreams come true and Trump is impeached, removed and indicted and convicted of an actual crime, I'll cheer for finally some justice in the Swamp. Personally I think there's 100 times more credible evidence that Hillary Clinton is a criminal.
    You'll "cheer" because you will want people to forget all the shit you did in his defense, including the obfuscation and sophistry in this thread.

No one will believe your "cheers" will be genuine...they're just you trying to save your own ass. Like a Nazi taking off his uniform and thinking he can slither back into German society.

That's why people like you need to have "T" carved into your forehead...so you can't simply take the uniform off and escape accountability.

Total choad move, pal.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

Tbird19482 (01-17-2019)

22. #270 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

why do you Republicans have to keep bringing up Hillary to defend Trump
    She has already gone through several investigations in a Republican controlled Congress and you know as well as I do IF they even found her guilty of a parking ticket they would have had her in jail by now.
    If the Republican controlled Congress has NOT found her to have broken any laws by now they aren't going to,
    IF you have any evidence to show that she is guilty of anything please post it and make it known to Congress so they can go ahead and charge her with what ever you think she is guilty of
    Have a nice night

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Tbird19482 For This Post:

rjhenn (01-18-2019)