Page 21 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: "Why do Liberals think Trump supporters are Stupid?"

1. #301 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,182 Times in 1,821 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 610 Times in 560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    You'll "cheer" because you will want people to forget all the shit you did in his defense, including the obfuscation and sophistry in this thread.

No one will believe your "cheers" will be genuine...they're just you trying to save your own ass. Like a Nazi taking off his uniform and thinking he can slither back into German society.

That's why people like you need to have "T" carved into your forehead...so you can't simply take the uniform off and escape accountability.

Total choad move, pal.
    Yada, yada, yada, get a new narrative please, this one is boring!!!
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

2. #302 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 Times in 965 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 45 Times in 42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evmetro View Post
    Make sure to wrap quotes around things that I have admitted. As far as grabbing pussy goes, I hereby admit that I like to grab pussy, ass, and tits, as long as a woman lets me do it.

As for the locker room, I do not know your gender, or if you have ever spent time in one. As for the powerful man getting away with it? Anyone can get away with it as long as they let you do it.

I do not approve of date rape drugs, blackmail, extortion, or the worlds oldest profession.
    Are you married? If you are married then why would you want to be grabbing other women's pussies? Trump was/is married. Locker room talk shouldn't be encouraged by married men or engaged in by married men. In other words, if your wife or gf heard you saying such things would they laugh right along with you or be upset and not trust you anymore? Why are you defending a married man bragging about committing adultery, which he has done numerous times, and yet you are upset with the media for portraying his adulterous bragging as what was wrong in that whole scenario?

If President Obama had ever been caught on tape bragging about fucking anyone, or attempting to fuck anyone, other than his wife, it would have been made the top reason he could never be considered for president. You absolutely know that to be true.

3. #303 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232. A candidate needed to win 270 to win the Oval Office, and Trump got an ass kicking 306 votes. Hillary was only able to round up 232 votes, even when she had Trump wiretapped. Hillary wasn't even able to win an election that was rigged in her favor.

Trump is YOUR president!
    Isn't it even more pathetic that Trump won the election yet he still had to lie about winning the election? He wasn't satisfied just winning, he had to fucking lie about how MUCH he won or the crowd sizes or anything else related to it.

How pathetic do you have to be to win but also feel the need to lie about winning?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

rjhenn (01-19-2019)

5. #304 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird19482 View Post
    why do you Republicans have to keep bringing up Hillary to defend Trump
    She has already gone through several investigations in a Republican controlled Congress and you know as well as I do IF they even found her guilty of a parking ticket they would have had her in jail by now.
    The Congress has no authority to indict and prosecute anybody. The Republican Congress has found enough evidence of Hillary Clinton's incompetence and her felonious actions to put her ass in jail. She's been protected and exonerated by a crooked Jim Comey, the crooks and top cops at the FBI and the crooks in the Justice Department.

If the Republican controlled Congress has NOT found her to have broken any laws by now they aren't going to,
    IF you have any evidence to show that she is guilty of anything please post it and make it known to Congress so they can go ahead and charge her with what ever you think she is guilty of
    Have a nice night
    Hillary Clinton communicated classified government materials even secret materials on a private secret personal computer server in her bathroom. Her aids have been shown to have broken up blackberries and computers containing email information most probably containing evidence of her crimes. Thousands of her emails are still missing she was never honestly investigated by a crooked FBI and Obama Justice Department or the Obama leftovers in the FBI and Justice Department They've perpetrated a cover up cabal to protect Clinton and frame Trump because they wanted to keep Trump from becoming president and they want to remove him now. The evidence of all of that is abundant as the cover up cabal continues.
    "Government is force by definition and corruption by nature. The bigger the government, the greater the force and the greater the corruption."

6. #305 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Tbird19482 View Post
    There are many here is just some articles for you to read
    https://www.businessinsider.com/who-...can-lobbyist-4

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...ments-grand-ju

https://www.quora.com/How-many-peopl...dential-electi

and many more
    now I have to ask you after how many Investigations by the republicans why hasn't Clinton been charged with something?
    You know as well as I do IF they had found that she didn't even pay a parking ticket they would have had her up on charges by now.
    So just how many MORE investigations do you think we need
    Have a nice day
    Clinton has never been honestly investigated by anybody except the Republican Congress who have no authority to indict or prosecute anybody. Clintons crimes have been covered up by a crooked Jim Comey who wrote her a get out of jail free ticket before the crooked FBI's Peter Storzok and other crooks at the FBI even interviewed her.

None of your posted sites expose any collusion between Trump and Russia or any Obstruction of justice by Trump all they show is indictments having nothing to do with Russian Trump interactions and crimes. Yada, yada, yada. Try some new evidence, that horseshit is getting terribly boring!!!
    Last edited by Robo; 01-19-2019 at 11:43 AM.

7. #306 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    Clinton has never been honestly investigated by anybody except the Republican Congress who have no authority to indict or prosecute anybody. Clintons crimes have been covered up by a crooked Jim Comey who wrote her a get out of jail free ticket before the crooked FBI's Peter Storzok and other crooks at the FBI even interviewed her.
    None of your posted sites expose any collusion between Trump and Russia or any Obstruction of justice by Trump all they show is indictments having nothing to do with Russian Trump interactions and crimes. Yada, yada, yada. Try some new evidence, that horseshit is getting terribly boring!!!

8. #307 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 1,124 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 158 Times in 148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gotcha68 View Post
    Are you married? If you are married then why would you want to be grabbing other women's pussies? Trump was/is married. Locker room talk shouldn't be encouraged by married men or engaged in by married men. In other words, if your wife or gf heard you saying such things would they laugh right along with you or be upset and not trust you anymore? Why are you defending a married man bragging about committing adultery, which he has done numerous times, and yet you are upset with the media for portraying his adulterous bragging as what was wrong in that whole scenario?

If President Obama had ever been caught on tape bragging about fucking anyone, or attempting to fuck anyone, other than his wife, it would have been made the top reason he could never be considered for president. You absolutely know that to be true.
    Getting a blow job from Larry Sinclair ..... Didn't stop him .

9. #308 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loving91390 View Post
    You wouldn't say that if you saw the welfare fraud that I see everyday .....
    have being in a service business over the years dealing with a lot of people on welfare I have seen it
    And it should be dealt with on a serious manner.
    again to the US government 1 billion dollars in small change and to people who are out here working for a living it is a lot of money
    have a nice afternoon

10. #309 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Groaned 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robo View Post
    The Congress has no authority to indict and prosecute anybody. The Republican Congress has found enough evidence of Hillary Clinton's incompetence and her felonious actions to put her ass in jail. She's been protected and exonerated by a crooked Jim Comey, the crooks and top cops at the FBI and the crooks in the Justice Department.

Hillary Clinton communicated classified government materials even secret materials on a private secret personal computer server in her bathroom. Her aids have been shown to have broken up blackberries and computers containing email information most probably containing evidence of her crimes. Thousands of her emails are still missing she was never honestly investigated by a crooked FBI and Obama Justice Department or the Obama leftovers in the FBI and Justice Department They've perpetrated a cover up cabal to protect Clinton and frame Trump because they wanted to keep Trump from becoming president and they want to remove him now. The evidence of all of that is abundant as the cover up cabal continues.
    and Trump hasn't , he uses an unprotected phone, he has had many Russians in the White House with out any other Americans there and has had meetings with Putin with no other American there to be able to tell us just went on in those meetings
    Have a nice day

11. #310 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Robo lives in an alternate universe. Hillary was investigated, by REPUBLICANS, 12 times. There was no Comey involvement in those at all. They found her innocent. That is clear because if there was a way to charge her, they would have gleefully done so. Hillary is innocent . Comey of course, made that public notice that the FBI might have found a bunch of Hillary emails. That probably made Trump president, and it was wrong. Strzok and Comey were incorrect, they were duplcates.
    Trump communicates by twitter. If the reds were really disturbed by unprotected presidential communications, they would be up in arms. What can be more unprotected? Yet they are silent and have the audacity to still talk about Hillary's server. WTF

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nordberg For This Post:

rjhenn (01-19-2019)

13. #311 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 2,441 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 265 Times in 242 Posts
    Blog Entries

If you are married then why would you want to be grabbing other women's pussies?
    Innate sexual desires and thoughts are things that happen regardless of if people are married or not. Normal healthy men like to grab all pussy, but they often have marriage agreements to only grab the wife's. Each marriage is unique, and is nobody else's business.

Trump was/is married. Locker room talk shouldn't be encouraged by married men or engaged in by married men. In other words, if your wife or gf heard you saying such things would they laugh right along with you or be upset and not trust you anymore?
    It is not unusual for men to speak of their innate desires, but these lewd desires should stay in the locker room. It is kind to shield women from locker room talk, since they do not have the same innate desires and most likely won't understand.

Why are you defending a married man bragging about committing adultery, which he has done numerous times, and yet you are upset with the media for portraying his adulterous bragging as what was wrong in that whole scenario?
    I do not know what arrangement Trump has with his wife, and I don't know what adultery he has been involved with. It is nobody's business. As far as the locker room talk goes, the slime ball is whoever took the conversation outside of its natural habitat. Locker room talk happens in many places besides the locker room, but its natural habitat is wherever women do not have to hear it.

I do not know this to be true, but I have no doubt that righties would exploit the information the way lefties have exploited Trump's conversation. What would matter to me is that his personal sex life would stay personal, and that it would not be taking place in the Oval office. In Trump's case, I find him at fault for not recognizing that other people will exploit conversations like the one he had, just as easily as women let him grab pussy. He has a similar problem in the white house where he keeps picking political opponents who are his enemy.
    The Truth Does Not Need To Be Supported With Censorship.

14. #312 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Isn't it even more pathetic that Trump won the election yet he still had to lie about winning the election? He wasn't satisfied just winning, he had to fucking lie about how MUCH he won or the crowd sizes or anything else related to it.

How pathetic do you have to be to win but also feel the need to lie about winning?
    Trump did not lie about winning. Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232. A candidate needed to win 270 to win the Oval Office, and Trump got an ass kicking 306 votes. Hillary was only able to round up 232 votes. Hillary wasn't even able to win an election that was rigged in her favor.

It really is fun to rub Trump's big victory in for years, since lefties have been so unhinged about it. I make sure to post the 306 to 232 victory a couple times per day here on the forum, just so I can watch lefties post the popular score again. When lefties post the popular score or otherwise attempt to marginalize Trump's ass kicking 306 votes, it gives me the warm fuzzies. It is the ultimate way to rub it in. Did I mention that Trump kicked Hillary's ass 306 to 232?

15. #313 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,832 Times in 17,264 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,598 Times in 4,276 Posts

Innate sexual desires and thoughts are things that happen regardless of if people are married or not. Normal healthy men like to grab all pussy, but they often have marriage agreements to only grab the wife's. Each marriage is unique, and is nobody else's business.

It is not unusual for men to speak of their innate desires, but these lewd desires should stay in the locker room. It is kind to shield women from locker room talk, since they do not have the same innate desires and most likely won't understand.

I do not know what arrangement Trump has with his wife, and I don't know what adultery he has been involved with. It is nobody's business. As far as the locker room talk goes, the slime ball is whoever took the conversation outside of its natural habitat. Locker room talk happens in many places besides the locker room, but its natural habitat is wherever women do not have to hear it.

I do not know this to be true, but I have no doubt that righties would exploit the information the way lefties have exploited Trump's conversation. What would matter to me is that his personal sex life would stay personal, and that it would not be taking place in the Oval office. In Trump's case, I find him at fault for not recognizing that other people will exploit conversations like the one he had, just as easily as women let him grab pussy. He has a similar problem in the white house where he keeps picking political opponents who are his enemy.
    He stepped out on every fucking marriage. He did not get permission. He only cares about himself and what he feels like doing. Trump is the worlds oldest teenager.
    No that grabbing pussy is not locker room talk, It was Trump revealing who he is and how much he respects women. Are you saying you say that in a locker room? I never did and never heard it. So you are fine with men grabbbing women by the pussy?

16. #314 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nordberg View Post
    Are you saying you say that in a locker room? I never did and never heard it.
    If you are a woman or a lefty male, it would not be unusual that you have not heard men speak of some of their lewd desires among other men.

So you are fine with men grabbbing women by the pussy?
    Grabbing pussy is absolutely fantastic. I recommend that all men grab pussy as often as possible.

17. #315 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Trump did not lie about winning. Trump kicked Hillary's ass, 306 to 232. A candidate needed to win 270 to win the Oval Office, and Trump got an ass kicking 306 votes. Hillary was only able to round up 232 votes. Hillary wasn't even able to win an election that was rigged in her favor.

It really is fun to rub Trump's big victory in for years, since lefties have been so unhinged about it. I make sure to post the 306 to 232 victory a couple times per day here on the forum, just so I can watch lefties post the popular score again. When lefties post the popular score or otherwise attempt to marginalize Trump's ass kicking 306 votes, it gives me the warm fuzzies. It is the ultimate way to rub it in. Did I mention that Trump kicked Hillary's ass 306 to 232?
    He lied about how his electoral win was the biggest ever. He lied about crowd sizes celebrating his win.

You may not consider those lies but they are.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gotcha68 For This Post:

rjhenn (01-19-2019)