Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26

Thread: TV editor doctors Trump video

  1. #1 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    27,304
    Thanks
    17,026
    Thanked 8,843 Times in 6,906 Posts
    Groans
    3,210
    Groaned 1,058 Times in 965 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default TV editor doctors Trump video

    This could easily have been on of our own JPP libtards who did this.

    A staffer at local Fox affiliate Q13 has been fired after the station aired what appears to be a doctored video of President Donald Trump’s Tuesday night speech from the Oval Office.

    The video was changed to make it look as if Trump was sticking his tongue out languidly between sentences. In addition, the colors in the video look more saturated, leading the president’s skin and hair to appear orange.

    During the speech, Trump said, “Hopefully, we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security,” before briefly licking his lips and continuing to speak.

    In the video broadcast on Q13, it appears that Trump lets his tongue hang out, resting it on his lower lip for an unusually long time.

    https://www.seattletimes.com/enterta...-in-hot-water/


  2. #2 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    15,163
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 4,688 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,694 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    This could easily have been on of our own JPP libtards who did this.

    A staffer at local Fox affiliate Q13 has been fired after the station aired what appears to be a doctored video of President Donald Trump’s Tuesday night speech from the Oval Office.

    The video was changed to make it look as if Trump was sticking his tongue out languidly between sentences. In addition, the colors in the video look more saturated, leading the president’s skin and hair to appear orange.

    During the speech, Trump said, “Hopefully, we can rise above partisan politics in order to support national security,” before briefly licking his lips and continuing to speak.

    In the video broadcast on Q13, it appears that Trump lets his tongue hang out, resting it on his lower lip for an unusually long time.

    https://www.seattletimes.com/enterta...-in-hot-water/



    your assertion that even fox is turning on trump is telling.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  4. #3 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    27,304
    Thanks
    17,026
    Thanked 8,843 Times in 6,906 Posts
    Groans
    3,210
    Groaned 1,058 Times in 965 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    your assertion that even fox is turning on trump is telling.
    It's a Fox affiliate, not FNC.

    I fully expected some lib to bring out the "Faux Noooos!" rant, and you did not disappoint.

  5. #4 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    15,163
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 4,688 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,694 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    It's a Fox affiliate, not FNC.

    I fully expected some lib to bring out the "Faux Noooos!" rant, and you did not disappoint.


    LOL, you are just desperate

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  7. #5 | Top
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    17,994
    Thanks
    1,934
    Thanked 10,463 Times in 6,460 Posts
    Groans
    3
    Groaned 234 Times in 215 Posts

    Default

    Trump isn't our 45th American president; he's our 1st Russian one.

    Remember this on Tuesday November 3rd, 2020

  8. #6 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,497
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    376
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

    Default

    Clearly CNN altered their video and Fox showed the real one.

  9. #7 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    16,544
    Thanks
    2,546
    Thanked 9,191 Times in 5,824 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 2,269 Times in 2,043 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Fox TV editor doctors Trump video

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul View Post
    This could easily have been on of our own JPP libtards who did this
    except libtards don't work for Fox retard

    wow

  10. #8 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    15,163
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 4,688 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,694 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Clearly CNN altered their video and Fox showed the real one.

    It is very unlikely that CNN was in a position to fire the editor at FOX for doctoring the video. When FOX fired their own editor CNN likely had nothing to do with it. You OD'd on stupid pills today.

  11. #9 | Top
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,497
    Thanks
    796
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 2,409 Posts
    Groans
    376
    Groaned 244 Times in 225 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katzgar View Post
    It is very unlikely that CNN was in a position to fire the editor at FOX for doctoring the video. When FOX fired their own editor CNN likely had nothing to do with it. You OD'd on stupid pills today.
    Nice to see you Fox News apologists hard at work today. Always knew you were a GOP poe. At least you are out of the closet.

  12. #10 | Top
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    17,107
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 7,940 Times in 5,055 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 1,134 Times in 1,062 Posts

    Default

    Another classic, "[BThis could easily have been[/B]," and to make it even more beautiful, it's a Fox channel

  13. #11 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Prairieville
    Posts
    15,163
    Thanks
    1,531
    Thanked 7,071 Times in 4,688 Posts
    Groans
    329
    Groaned 1,694 Times in 1,553 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kacper View Post
    Nice to see you Fox News apologists hard at work today. Always knew you were a GOP poe. At least you are out of the closet.

    asserting that people at CNN can fire people at a fox affiliate just makes you look stupid

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to katzgar For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  15. #12 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    27,304
    Thanks
    17,026
    Thanked 8,843 Times in 6,906 Posts
    Groans
    3,210
    Groaned 1,058 Times in 965 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reagansghost View Post
    except libtards don't work for Fox retard

    wow
    Not anymore lol

  16. #13 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    122,815
    Thanks
    34,521
    Thanked 19,958 Times in 15,545 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,596 Times in 15,372 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    fox news repeated the fake Russian news all election

    they also gave airtime to a republican who doctored tapes for years


    he is still loved by the right even after being caught and prosecuted for his crimes

  17. #14 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    The Blue Ridge
    Posts
    27,304
    Thanks
    17,026
    Thanked 8,843 Times in 6,906 Posts
    Groans
    3,210
    Groaned 1,058 Times in 965 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by archives View Post
    Another classic, "[BThis could easily have been[/B]," and to make it even more beautiful, it's a Fox channel
    It's not a Fox channel, it's one out of 225 affiliates.

    https://www.rabbitears.info/search.p...ch&network=Fox

  18. #15 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    122,815
    Thanks
    34,521
    Thanked 19,958 Times in 15,545 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 16,596 Times in 15,372 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 08-05-2018, 03:03 PM
  2. NYT London editor called Trump "oblivious idiot"
    By Text Drivers are Killers in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2017, 10:07 PM
  3. Editor of Breitbart suggests a #WAR against Trump
    By Amadeus in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-18-2017, 02:13 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-13-2017, 05:42 PM
  5. Editor
    By Havana Moon in forum Introductions, User Announcements, Suggestions and General Board Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-29-2016, 02:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •