Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83

Thread: What would you have said....

  1. #46 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    people wandering in public bragging to everyone they meet about how big their personal arsenal is and how many bullets they have would be finding themselves talking to the police in no time huh

  2. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

  3. #47 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    small mistakes in typing and the like are no big deal


    I never harp on them on the right wing people


    you guys always do


    why?


    because the facts don't workk in your favor



    mistakes like jarod made here is in fact PROOF OF LIFE on the internets

    Its hard to design a bot hole to do that
    Little things can make a big difference. In this case, it did and you try to play it off.

  4. #48 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,143
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 15,676 Times in 10,543 Posts
    Groans
    244
    Groaned 2,045 Times in 1,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Little things can make a big difference. In this case, it did and you try to play it off.
    This one made no difference because you knew what I was saying... you just jumped at the chance to avoid the issue. TELLING!

  5. #49 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    people wandering in public bragging to everyone they meet about how big their personal arsenal is and how many bullets they have would be finding themselves talking to the police in no time huh
    If someone is actually bragging, is that illegal? I know a lot of police officers that work more many agencies. They all know how many guns I have. In fact, I've sold, LEGALLY under my State's laws, guns to several of them. When are they going to question me?

  6. #50 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    The desire to avoid the issue is strong with these Rumppers!
    According to YOUR post, the issue is gum.

  7. #51 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RB 60 View Post
    Just keep reloading as I've done since I was a kid. But I do have enough ammo to last me for the rest of my life for hunting, target shooting and especially for my military weapons.

    I'm not too worried about GUM violence though, it's all good!
    I bet you don't brag about how big your arsenal is in face to face public


    you would be shot dead by police if you tried to kill people with them


    so quit pretending we should be scared of your bullets asshole

  8. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

  9. #52 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,143
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 15,676 Times in 10,543 Posts
    Groans
    244
    Groaned 2,045 Times in 1,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    According to Jarod, the issue is gum.
    This one made no difference because you knew what I was saying... you just jumped at the chance to avoid the issue. TELLING!

  10. #53 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jarod View Post
    This one made no difference because you knew what I was saying... you just jumped at the chance to avoid the issue. TELLING!
    That would involve assuming. The only thing we can go on is what YOU typed.

    It's not my place to determine what YOU say, it's your place to say it correctly.

  11. #54 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    According to Jarod, the issue is gum.
    No

    that is you

    Jerod made a simple one letter typo


    you have NO facts on your racist side so you avoid the FACTS he posted and harp on a one letter typo


    its what worthless putin jizz puddles do

  12. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

  13. #55 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    58,143
    Thanks
    4,048
    Thanked 15,676 Times in 10,543 Posts
    Groans
    244
    Groaned 2,045 Times in 1,885 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Form over function. You simply donít want to address the issue.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jarod For This Post:

    evince (01-11-2019)

  15. #56 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    That would involve assuming. The only thing we can go on is what YOU typed.

    It's not my place to determine what YOU say, it's your place to say it correctly.
    its is your place to state facts to back you racist putin jizz puddle ideas


    but you don't


    so fuck you

  16. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

  17. #57 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    No

    that is you

    Jerod made a simple one letter typo


    you have NO facts on your racist side so you avoid the FACTS he posted and harp on a one letter typo


    its what worthless putin jizz puddles do
    He typed it, not me. Not my place to determine what he meant. I can only read what HE types.

  18. #58 | Top
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    41,281
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 5,762 Times in 5,112 Posts
    Groans
    13
    Groaned 418 Times in 407 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evince View Post
    its is your place to state facts to back you racist putin jizz puddle ideas


    but you don't


    so fuck you
    Facts were stated. JAROD'S post said "gum".

    Are you claiming it didn't?

  19. #59 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    He typed it, not me. Not my place to determine what he meant. I can only read what HE types.
    yes we know racist putin jizz puddles cant think

    they are merely shitty programs


    that is why typos and small human mistakes are a PROOF OF LIFE on the internets


    bots cant figure it out

    they are not programmed for it

  20. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

  21. #60 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    119,993
    Thanks
    33,370
    Thanked 19,362 Times in 15,067 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 15,810 Times in 14,651 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CFM View Post
    Facts were stated. JAROD'S post said "gum".

    Are you claiming it didn't?
    go start a thread about it


    the REAL posters want to discuss the actaul subject putin jizz puddle

  22. The Following User Groans At evince For This Awful Post:

    USFREEDOM911 (01-11-2019)

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •