Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Jewish Question Explained in 4 Minutes

1. #1 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,043 Times in 3,907 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 1,697 Times in 1,555 Posts

Default The Jewish Question Explained in 4 Minutes

I disagree with the part about Jews pushing for homosexuality in the West, but pretty much everything else here is spot-on.

2. #2 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I disagree with the part about Jews pushing for homosexuality in the West, but pretty much everything else here is spot-on.
    There is no 'Jewish Question', you pathetic fruitbat.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CharacterAssassin For This Post:

Guno צְבִי (01-11-2019)

4. #3 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    There is no 'Jewish Question', you pathetic fruitbat.
    Not an argument.

5. #4 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,151 Times in 10,077 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 2,450 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Blog Entries

I'd be more concerned with China as an Ethno-State than Israel.
    I fact, most Israeli Jews hate American Jews because of the inbreeding with Shiksas.

Israel does have a powerful lobbying group, I will grant you that.

6. #5 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Oh good, another Young Hitlerite has arisen. Let us all march in a weird fashion and mutter amongst ourselves about the "Jewish Problem." I'll provide the music... can someone else get the beer?

7. #6 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    I'd be more concerned with China as an Ethno-State than Israel.
    I fact, most Israeli Jews hate American Jews because of the inbreeding with Shiksas.

Israel does have a powerful lobbying group, I will grant you that.
    Well I don't think there's anything wrong with ethnostates. If China wants to preserve the Chinese people and culture, that's cool. Same goes for Israel. My issue is with the extreme hypocrisy of Jews who promote Globalism in Western countries, but demand Israel remain an ethnostate.

In addition to the Israel lobby controlling our foreign policy, Jews also use Western media and academia to promote anti-white Globalism.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Jack (01-10-2019)

9. #7 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
    Oh good, another Young Hitlerite has arisen. Let us all march in a weird fashion and mutter amongst ourselves about the "Jewish Problem." I'll provide the music... can someone else get the beer?

Godwin's Law stands strong.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (01-11-2019)

11. #8 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,146 Times in 1,528 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 429 Times in 408 Posts
    Blog Entries

Not an argument.
    What I was responding to was not an argument, fruitbat.

Why do you hate yourself for being Jewish?

12. #9 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

Quote Originally Posted by CharacterAssassin View Post
    What I was responding to was not an argument, fruitbat.

Why do you hate yourself for being Jewish?
    Did you watch the video? If you did, you'd know what the argument is. Now if you don't feel confident that you can debunk it, that's another story.

If I was Jewish, I wouldn't be talking about the JQ. I'd be shouting down people like you are in order to shut down the conversation.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (01-11-2019)

14. #10 | Top
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,524 Times in 52,741 Posts
    Groans
    Groaned 4,657 Times in 4,376 Posts
    Blog Entries

Godwin's Law stands strong.
    Oh but wait! There's more!!!!!!!!

15. #11 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

Well I don't think there's anything wrong with ethnostates. If China wants to preserve the Chinese people and culture, that's cool. Same goes for Israel. My issue is with the extreme hypocrisy of Jews who promote Globalism in Western countries, but demand Israel remain an ethnostate.

In addition to the Israel lobby controlling our foreign policy, Jews also use Western media and academia to promote anti-white Globalism.
    The Problem with 'Ethno-States' is that they feel SUPERIOR to everyone else. Being 'Diversified' can be a Plus (but can be divisive).
    'Globalism' is a Plus, even though it is now hurting First World country workers.

SBS: "In addition to the Israel lobby controlling our foreign policy, Jews also use Western media and academia to promote anti-white Globalism."
    Jack: Lots of Foreign countries 'Lobby' the US, no surprise there. As for 'anti-white', (other than Guno) I haven't noticed that. (I thought Semitic people WERE 'white'?)

16. #12 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

The 'Protocols' were purportedly disseminated by the Russian Secret Police.
    "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pr...Elders_of_Zion

Any reference to a 'Jewish Plan' harkens back to this episode in History.

17. #13 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The Problem with 'Ethno-States' is that they feel SUPERIOR to everyone else. Being 'Diversified' can be a Plus (but can be divisive).
    'Globalism' is a Plus, even though it is now hurting First World country workers.
    I think that's a misconception. Most of the countries in the world are ethnostates, and it's not that all of these peoples think they're superior, it's just that they see themselves as special, and worthy of preservation. The Japanese are huge Ethnic Nationalists, but they're also some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They don't see themselves as the master race, they just want Japan to stay Japanese.

SBS: "In addition to the Israel lobby controlling our foreign policy, Jews also use Western media and academia to promote anti-white Globalism."
    Jack: Lots of Foreign countries 'Lobby' the US, no surprise there. As for 'anti-white', (other than Guno) I haven't noticed that. (I thought Semitic people WERE 'white'?)
    Yes, but only Israel completely controls our foreign policy. There's no other country that we go to war for over and over again.
    Look at all of the anti-white movies Jewish Hollywood turns out, as well as the warped version of history taught by Jewish professors. According to the Jewish establishment, white people were the only people who ever engaged into slavery and genocide. The moment a white group petitions for their rights, just like non-white groups do, the establishment calls them "Nazis" and makes another Holocaust movie.

Semitic people aren't white. Even Ashkenazi Jews, who are genetically European, are not white in the cultural or experience sense.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

Controlled Opposition (01-11-2019), Jack (01-10-2019)

19. #14 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans

The 'Protocols' were purportedly disseminated by the Russian Secret Police.
    "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (Russian: Протоколы сионских мудрецов) or The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion is an antisemitic fabricated text purporting to describe a Jewish plan for global domination. The hoax, which was shown to be plagiarized from several earlier sources, some not antisemitic in nature,[1] was first published in Russia in 1903, translated into multiple languages, and disseminated internationally in the early part of the 20th century. According to the claims made by some of its publishers, the Protocols are the minutes of a late 19th-century meeting where Jewish leaders discussed their goal of global Jewish hegemony by subverting the morals of Gentiles, and by controlling the press and the world's economies."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pr...Elders_of_Zion

Any reference to a 'Jewish Plan' harkens back to this episode in History.

Yeah, I don't believe in the Protocols. There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is simply an overrepresentation of Jews in powerful fields fighting for their own interests at the expense of the host country.

20. #15 | Top
    Thanks
    Groans
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=StoneByStone;2818532]I think that's a misconception. Most of the countries in the world are ethnostates, and it's not that all of these peoples think they're superior, it's just that they see themselves as special, and worthy of preservation. The Japanese are huge Ethnic Nationalists, but they're also some of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They don't see themselves as the master race, they just want Japan to stay Japanese.

SBS: "I think that's a misconception. Most of the countries in the world are ethnostates, ..."
    Jack: First World countries (like the US and Europe) are more prone to being a 'Diverse' nation that breeds 'acceptance' and tamps down 'Nationalism'. Having a diverse population means that you don't wade in medieval conflict like England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, as an example. Palestine and Israel is a great example. Two related Semitic People killing their cousins over Religion. The best way to avoid these types of ignorant assholes, is to diversify the national population.

SBS: "Yes, but only Israel completely controls our foreign policy."
    Jack: I agree it has a large impact on US decision making. It's all about the money.

SBS: "According to the Jewish establishment, white people were the only people who ever engaged into slavery and genocide."
    Jack: I find that difficult. The Hebrew Bible claims that God instructed the Hebrews to commit genocide on the Canaanites (smash babies heads against the rocks) and defines how to treat slaves.

SBS: "The moment a white group petitions for their rights, just like non-white groups do, the establishment calls them "Nazis" and ..."
    Jack: I agree. The PC Fascist Left has a campaign to limit Free Speech. I'm bewildered that they take this approach.

SBS: "Semitic people aren't white. Even Ashkenazi Jews, who are genetically European, are not white in the cultural or experience sense."
    Jack: Cool. Who cares? (I thought it was 'Caucasians', 'Mongoloids', and 'Negroids'?)