Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 52

Thread: The Jewish Question Explained in 4 Minutes

  1. #16 | Top
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    23,385
    Thanks
    8,016
    Thanked 10,235 Times in 5,136 Posts
    Groans
    0
    Groaned 557 Times in 531 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yeah, I don't believe in the Protocols. There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is simply an overrepresentation of Jews in powerful fields fighting for their own interests at the expense of the host country.
    Why aren't you posting under the handle you normally use?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cypress For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2019)

  3. #17 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 805 Times in 568 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 90 Times in 87 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Did you watch the video? If you did, you'd know what the argument is. Now if you don't feel confident that you can debunk it, that's another story.

    If I was Jewish, I wouldn't be talking about the JQ. I'd be shouting down people like you are in order to shut down the conversation.
    Simply spewing out lies isn't an argument.

    Why do you hate yourself for being Jewish?

  4. #18 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cypress View Post
    Why aren't you posting under the handle you normally use?
    This is the only handle I ever posted under.

  5. #19 | Top
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    NC originally from NYC
    Posts
    7,190
    Thanks
    18,673
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 2,173 Posts
    Groans
    49
    Groaned 320 Times in 301 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    I disagree with the part about Jews pushing for homosexuality in the West, but pretty much everything else here is spot-on.
    no pork treats for you

    Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind. Albert Einstein

    America's future is bright, not white

    ברוך השם

  6. #20 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post

    SBS: "I think that's a misconception. Most of the countries in the world are ethnostates, ..."
    Jack: First World countries (like the US and Europe) are more prone to being a 'Diverse' nation that breeds 'acceptance' and tamps down 'Nationalism'. Having a diverse population means that you don't wade in medieval conflict like England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, as an example. Palestine and Israel is a great example. Two related Semitic People killing their cousins over Religion. The best way to avoid these types of ignorant assholes, is to diversify the national population.
    It's actually the complete opposite. Attempting multiracialism and multiculturalism is what causes racism. Countries like America are forcing genetically and culturally different peoples to live together. This results in fights over representation, accusations of discrimination, and self-segregated groups arguing for their own interests.
    Most people who have been to Latin America will agree that these are the most racist countries in the world, which makes sense, because they are the most racially diverse. Picture the racial scuffles your see in America turned up to eleven. If your theory about diversity leading to acceptance was true, then the Latin American countries would be the most tolerant, not the least.

    As for Palestine and Israel, the main thing driving this fight is that Israel has become 25% Arabic, and the Jews hate that. They don't want to end the blockade, because it would mean Israel would be less Jewish.
    By the way, while I do support Israel's right to be a Jewish ethnostate, I do not support their horrendous treatment of Arabs.

    SBS: "Yes, but only Israel completely controls our foreign policy."
    Jack: I agree it has a large impact on US decision making. It's all about the money.
    It's definitely about money, but it's also that Jews use our media and academia to promote Zionism, as well as exploit Christianity. Most of Israel's biggest American supporters are Christcucks.

    SBS: "According to the Jewish establishment, white people were the only people who ever engaged into slavery and genocide."
    Jack: I find that difficult. The Hebrew Bible claims that God instructed the Hebrews to commit genocide on the Canaanites (smash babies heads against the rocks) and defines how to treat slaves.
    And yet there are no Jewish directors or producers making movies about that. We don't even need to look to Jewish mythology, there are real-life genocides the Jews were responsible for, such as the Holodomor. But ask the average American what the Holodomor is, and they'll have no idea. I did see ONE movie about the Holodomor, but of course, they blamed the genocide entirely on the Russians.
    The Jews were also mostly responsible for the German genocide that happened during and after WWII, but again, no movies about that.
    SBS: "The moment a white group petitions for their rights, just like non-white groups do, the establishment calls them "Nazis" and ..."
    Jack: I agree. The PC Fascist Left has a campaign to limit Free Speech. I'm bewildered that they take this approach.
    But it's not just the Left, it's the entire establishment. The Right's favorite talking point is "DeMs ArE tHe ReAl RaCiStS!!," which is just so fucking pathetic. And when white activists like David Duke or Jared Taylor appear on conservative media, such as the O'Reilly factor, they are painted out to be evil Nazis.
    The establishment, both Left and Right, are controlled by Jews.
    SBS: "Semitic people aren't white. Even Ashkenazi Jews, who are genetically European, are not white in the cultural or experience sense."
    Jack: Cool. Who cares? (I thought it was 'Caucasians', 'Mongoloids', and 'Negroids'?)
    So if you want to get technical, white people are an ethno-race, because they are defined by both ethnicity and race. The true races, defined only by genetics, are Caucasoid, Negroid, Australoid, and Mongoloid.
    The reason why we should all care is that race matters, multiracialism doesn't work, and the Jews are exploiting white people.

  7. #21 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by guno View Post
    no pork treats for you

    Attachment 8440

  8. #22 | Top
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    12,713
    Thanks
    1,982
    Thanked 3,169 Times in 2,400 Posts
    Groans
    2
    Groaned 348 Times in 331 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Yeah, I don't believe in the Protocols. There is no Jewish conspiracy. There is simply an overrepresentation of Jews in powerful fields fighting for their own interests at the expense of the host country.
    ^That's some straight up Nazi bullshit you did right there.
    Don't be mad cause I'm doing me better than you're doing you.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to LV426 For This Post:

    ThatOwlWoman (01-11-2019)

  10. #23 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LV426 View Post
    ^That's some straight up Nazi bullshit you did right there.
    Godwin's Law.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to StoneByStone For This Post:

    Controlled Opposition (01-11-2019)

  12. #24 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11,488
    Thanks
    6,053
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,760 Posts
    Groans
    200
    Groaned 296 Times in 275 Posts

    Default

    SBS: "It's actually the complete opposite. Attempting multiracialism and multiculturalism is what causes racism. Countries like America are forcing genetically and culturally different peoples to live together. This results in fights over representation, accusations of discrimination, and self-segregated groups arguing for their own interests."
    Jack: Initially, but after a generation or two, that disappears. Anthony Weiner (Jew)/Huma Abedin (Muslim) as an example. In Britain, you hear complaints about the 'English', or 'Irish', or the 'Welsh', ... you don't hear that here because we (Americans) have numerous bloodlines. We view that as parochial and anti-progressive, a real waste of time to engage in.

    SBS: "Most people who have been to Latin America will agree that these are the most racist countries in the world ..."
    Jack: 'Dia de La Raza'. Day of the Race celebrates a 'New Race'. Instead of Columbus*Day, Latin America celebrates their merging of the Old World with the New World, ... something the US should adopt.

    SBS: "Picture the racial scuffles your see in America turned up to eleven".
    Jack: I have not noticed that.

    SBS: "As for Palestine and Israel, the main thing driving this fight is that Israel has become 25% Arabic, and the Jews hate that".
    Jack: Yeah. The Problem of having an ethno-state mentality, along with 'Religion'.

    SBS: "But it's not just the Left, it's the entire establishment. The Right's favorite talking point is "DeMs ArE tHe ReAl RaCiStS!!," which is just so fucking pathetic. And when white activists like David Duke or Jared Taylor appear on conservative media, such as the O'Reilly factor, they are painted out to be evil Nazis."
    Jack: I've noticed the PC Fascists seem to be more "Left-wing'. Maybe it's because I don't watch that much 'O'Reilly'?

    SBS: "The reason why we should all care is that race matters, multiracialism doesn't work, and the Jews are exploiting white people".
    Jack: My personal opinion is that 'race' doesn't/shouldn't matter. It's a bullshit diversion from the Main Goal of creating a more equitable society.




    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    It's actually the complete opposite. Attempting multiracialism and multiculturalism is what causes racism. Countries like America are forcing genetically and culturally different peoples to live together. This results in fights over representation, accusations of discrimination, and self-segregated groups arguing for their own interests.
    Most people who have been to Latin America will agree that these are the most racist countries in the world, which makes sense, because they are the most racially diverse. Picture the racial scuffles your see in America turned up to eleven. If your theory about diversity leading to acceptance was true, then the Latin American countries would be the most tolerant, not the least.

    As for Palestine and Israel, the main thing driving this fight is that Israel has become 25% Arabic, and the Jews hate that. They don't want to end the blockade, because it would mean Israel would be less Jewish.
    By the way, while I do support Israel's right to be a Jewish ethnostate, I do not support their horrendous treatment of Arabs.


    It's definitely about money, but it's also that Jews use our media and academia to promote Zionism, as well as exploit Christianity. Most of Israel's biggest American supporters are Christcucks.

    And yet there are no Jewish directors or producers making movies about that. We don't even need to look to Jewish mythology, there are real-life genocides the Jews were responsible for, such as the Holodomor. But ask the average American what the Holodomor is, and they'll have no idea. I did see ONE movie about the Holodomor, but of course, they blamed the genocide entirely on the Russians.
    The Jews were also mostly responsible for the German genocide that happened during and after WWII, but again, no movies about that.

    But it's not just the Left, it's the entire establishment. The Right's favorite talking point is "DeMs ArE tHe ReAl RaCiStS!!," which is just so fucking pathetic. And when white activists like David Duke or Jared Taylor appear on conservative media, such as the O'Reilly factor, they are painted out to be evil Nazis.
    The establishment, both Left and Right, are controlled by Jews.

    So if you want to get technical, white people are an ethno-race, because they are defined by both ethnicity and race. The true races, defined only by genetics, are Caucasoid, Negroid, Australoid, and Mongoloid.
    The reason why we should all care is that race matters, multiracialism doesn't work, and the Jews are exploiting white people.

  13. #25 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Initially, but after a generation or two, that disappears. Anthony Weiner (Jew)/Huma Abedin (Muslim) as an example. In Britain, you hear complaints about the 'English', or 'Irish', or the 'Welsh', ... you don't hear that here because we (Americans) have numerous bloodlines. We view that as parochial and anti-progressive, a real waste of time to engage in.
    Assimilation works when the immigrants and the host country are the same race. If a community of Hungarians moved to America, their eventual descendants would be American. However, non-white racial/ethnic groups such as Blacks, Jews, American Indians, and Mestizos are still not assimilated Americans, despite being here for longer than most white ethnicities.

    Dia de La Raza'. Day of the Race celebrates a 'New Race'. Instead of Columbus*Day, Latin America celebrates their merging of the Old World with the New World, ... something the US should adopt.
    And this attempt has been a failure, because Latin American Hispanics still self-segregate and identify based on their race.

    I have not noticed that.
    Black Lives Matter was a result of Blacks being distrusting of white people having control over them. The #oscarssowhite hashtag was a result of Blacks feeling underrepresented. This is the natural result of being a minority with political power.
    It's funny, when talking about BLM, (((Bernie Sanders))) said the problem is there aren't enough black cops, once again implying that we have White Supremacy, but he accidentally made the point I'm making. Every race should rule over itself. Blacks shouldn't have to answer to white cops or a white government, Blacks should live in black ethnostates.

    Yeah. The Problem of having an ethno-state mentality, along with 'Religion'.
    We could totally debate whether this mentality is good or bad in the bigger picture, but the point is this is how humans think. We're a tribal species. And I don't think this has much to do with religion. Aside from the fact that about half of all Israeli Jews are Atheist, religious people usually pick and choose what they want to believe. If Jews weren't racially conscious by nature, they would just ignore the racial stuff in Judaism.

    I've noticed the PC Fascists seem to be more "Left-wing'. Maybe it's because I don't watch that much 'O'Reilly'?
    Try to find any mainstream conservative media that has a pro-white agenda, or even just has fair and honest debates with pro-white activists. This media doesn't exist, because both the Left and the Right are under Jewish control.

    My personal opinion is that 'race' doesn't/shouldn't matter. It's a bullshit diversion from the Main Goal of creating a more equitable society.
    I would agree if there were examples of successful Globalist countries.
    Make the Left Great Again

  14. #26 | Top
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11,488
    Thanks
    6,053
    Thanked 3,554 Times in 2,760 Posts
    Groans
    200
    Groaned 296 Times in 275 Posts

    Default

    SBS: "Assimilation works when the immigrants and the host country are the same race."
    Jack: See: "Mary Dyer (born Marie Barrett; c. 1611 – 1 June 1660) was an English and colonial American Puritan turned Quaker who was hanged in Boston, Massachusetts Bay Colony, for repeatedly defying a Puritan law banning Quakers from the colony. She is one of the four executed Quakers known as the Boston martyrs.
    Mary Dyer - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Dyer
    People's viewpoints change over time.

    SBS: "And this attempt has been a failure, because Latin American Hispanics still self-segregate and identify based on their race".
    Jack: My view is that it's more an 'economical' separation. Kind of like here in the US.

    SBS: "It's funny, when talking about BLM, (((Bernie Sanders))) said the problem is there aren't enough black cops, once again implying that we have White Supremacy, but he accidentally made the point I'm making".
    Jack: Because of American history, it's logical to see Blacks react this way. It was a good idea to have Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as Attorney General of the US. They oversaw some controversial events.

    SBS: "We could totally debate whether this mentality is good or bad in the bigger picture, but the point is this is how humans think".
    Jack: The only 'good' thing, is that you would be able to turn the Ethno-Religious types into brainwashed Killers easier. Most people think bayonetting babies is wrong. Not so with Ethno-Religious Zealots (think ISIS). If you are like most Americans, you have a 'Heinz 57' pedigree. Do you have a beef with Europeans? Probably not. In the Future, Americans will have a multi-racial pedigree, and like our dismissal of 'European Nationalism', we will dismiss 'Racial Identity'.

    SBS: "Blacks shouldn't have to answer to white cops or a white government, Blacks should live in black ethnostates".
    Jack: Both Louis Farrakhan and David Duke agree with you.

    SBS: "I would agree if there were examples of successful Globalist countries."
    Jack: United States of America.




    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Assimilation works when the immigrants and the host country are the same race. If a community of Hungarians moved to America, their eventual descendants would be American. However, non-white racial/ethnic groups such as Blacks, Jews, American Indians, and Mestizos are still not assimilated Americans, despite being here for longer than most white ethnicities.


    And this attempt has been a failure, because Latin American Hispanics still self-segregate and identify based on their race.


    Black Lives Matter was a result of Blacks being distrusting of white people having control over them. The #oscarssowhite hashtag was a result of Blacks feeling underrepresented. This is the natural result of being a minority with political power.
    It's funny, when talking about BLM, (((Bernie Sanders))) said the problem is there aren't enough black cops, once again implying that we have White Supremacy, but he accidentally made the point I'm making. Every race should rule over itself. Blacks shouldn't have to answer to white cops or a white government, Blacks should live in black ethnostates.


    We could totally debate whether this mentality is good or bad in the bigger picture, but the point is this is how humans think. We're a tribal species. And I don't think this has much to do with religion. Aside from the fact that about half of all Israeli Jews are Atheist, religious people usually pick and choose what they want to believe. If Jews weren't racially conscious by nature, they would just ignore the racial stuff in Judaism.


    Try to find any mainstream conservative media that has a pro-white agenda, or even just has fair and honest debates with pro-white activists. This media doesn't exist, because both the Left and the Right are under Jewish control.


    I would agree if there were examples of successful Globalist countries.

  15. #27 | Top
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    3,561
    Thanks
    2,397
    Thanked 1,733 Times in 1,364 Posts
    Groans
    38
    Groaned 77 Times in 74 Posts

    Default

    Fortunately, ethnic-states will never exist in the United States. The concept is hardly worth discussing.

  16. #28 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    See: "Mary Dyer (born Marie Barrett; c. 1611 – 1 June 1660) was an English and colonial American Puritan turned Quaker who was hanged in Boston, Massachusetts Bay Colony, for repeatedly defying a Puritan law banning Quakers from the colony. She is one of the four executed Quakers known as the Boston martyrs.
    Mary Dyer - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Dyer
    People's viewpoints change over time.
    Sure, but in the hundred years that communities of Blacks, Jews, Indians, and Mestizos were here, they never became America. American culture has changed through the years, but it has always been white because the majority was white. Non-white people couldn't become American and they still can't.

    My view is that it's more an 'economical' separation. Kind of like here in the US.
    There is an economic separation too. Rich people generally don't hang out with working-class people. However, working-class people also self-segregate based on race. Even in high school cafeterias, where most students are from the same economic background in the same neighborhoods, they choose to sit with other students of the same race.

    Because of American history, it's logical to see Blacks react this way. It was a good idea to have Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch as Attorney General of the US. They oversaw some controversial events.
    But today's Blacks never experienced White Supremacy or a government that wanted to oppress them. I will grant you that the Jewish media is constantly feeding them anti-white propaganda, so maybe things would be different without the Jews. But this fight for representation has occurred throughout history, including in societies without Jewish Supremacy.
    By the way, Eric Holder oversaw the drone program and was given the power to kill Americans in foreign countries without a trial. Yet Blacks still support him because all they care about is black representation. This is where America is going.

    The only 'good' thing, is that you would be able to turn the Ethno-Religious types into brainwashed Killers easier. Most people think bayonetting babies is wrong. Not so with Ethno-Religious Zealots (think ISIS). If you are like most Americans, you have a 'Heinz 57' pedigree. Do you have a beef with Europeans? Probably not. In the Future, Americans will have a multi-racial pedigree, and like our dismissal of 'European Nationalism', we will dismiss 'Racial Identity'.
    Well any kind of extremism is dangerous, but that isn't limited to Ethnic Nationalism. Look at Globalists like Antifa.
    Having a multiracial pedigree doesn't mean there won't be racism. Like we talked about earlier, the most racist countries in the world are the Latin American countries. There is also a lot of racism in South Africa between Blacks and "Coloureds." The Coloureds are racially mixed, they are part black, but because they are a community that is genetically and culturally different from pure Blacks, they self-segregate, and they fight with the Blacks that move in on their land.
    And like with South Africa, there will probably be a white genocide in America before we get to that point where most people are mixed.


    Both Louis Farrakhan and David Duke agree with you.
    Both smart men.


    United States of America.
    America was an ethnostate as recently as 1965, when they signed a bill to no longer have race-based immigration. Before that, we gave priority to white immigrants in order to keep America white. That's why during the fifties, America was around 90% white. The downward spiral America is on now is because we eliminated this policy in 1965.
    Last edited by StoneByStone; 01-12-2019 at 11:49 AM.
    Make the Left Great Again

  17. #29 | Top
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,728
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 325 Times in 263 Posts
    Groans
    58
    Groaned 67 Times in 61 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Controlled Opposition View Post
    Fortunately, ethnic-states will never exist in the United States. The concept is hardly worth discussing.
    Why not? We could easily build ethnostates out of American land. This has happened throughout history in other countries.
    Make the Left Great Again

  18. #30 | Top
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2,457
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 805 Times in 568 Posts
    Groans
    17
    Groaned 90 Times in 87 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StoneByStone View Post
    Godwin's Law.
    So, if I'm reading you right, and I hope I am, you hate yourself for loving Jewish cock?

    That's sad, man.

Similar Threads

  1. first four minutes...
    By Cancel 2016.2 in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
  2. Jewish educational question
    By apple0154 in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 06:07 AM
  3. Einstein's Proof of E=mc˛ Explained in Two Minutes
    By Havana Moon in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2012, 05:19 PM
  4. Truth and consequences : The jewish question.
    By wolfspinne in forum Off Topic Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM
  5. The Answer to the Jewish Question.
    By a11n in forum Current Events Forum
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 06-21-2008, 10:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •